Stage Hits The Brix! - COB LEDs & More

High all.
Got the rosin bug from Pigeons420 Shiggity and others.
Picked up a Hi Five Rosin press a couple of weeks ago.
The plate size is 4inx2in. The unit doubles as an enail.
So far I'm loving fresh pressed solventless rosin.
Anyone here have a rosin press? Post the pics here if you like.

rosin_press_plates.JPG
rosin_press_and_rig_w_coil.JPG
rosin_press_and_rig_w_coil_2.JPG

High MJ,
The plates are stainless steel.
Stats below. Very well made unit for personal presses only.
1 Year Warranty
Weight: 30lbs
2000lbs of Pressure
25" Handle Length
Stainless Steel Plates
Stainless Steel Cartridge Heaters
Dimensions of Press: 11" x 6" x 16"
Temperature Range with Plates: 0-500F
Temperature Range with Coils: 0-999F
Doubles as an Enail (Only with HIGH5 Enail Coils)
Heat Treated for Heavy Usage & Prevent Morphing of Press Body
Dual Heated Stainless Steel Plates Controlled By One Temperature Controller
All other HIGH5 Plate Sizes & Shapes are Compatible with Press Without any Modifications

Dude....What a splash! Yep...variety suits you Stage. I'm jelly about the press. I came close to buying one a few weeks ago but just couldn't quite justify the cost. Are your plates aluminum? or some steel alloy?

Yo ween!
Yes. I certainly will. Just for you.
Granted I just pressed a 1.6 gram slab of plat huck rosin goodness just two days ago but I wont forget. ;)
Hey Stage! Good to see you and your set up is looking super sweet, cool press too! Any chance you could post a pictorial of how to use next time you make some rosin?

:passitleft:

Hey there Ditchweed
Appreciated my man. Thank u

Very nice Stage. Very nice indeed.
Looking forward to it.

Cheers friend.

Hey Stage! Good to see you and your set up is looking super sweet, cool press too! Any chance you could post a pictorial of how to use next time you make some rosin?

:passitleft:

Brotha Ween,...Stage ...looking good , looking cool. I'm pretty sure Major has a nice press too, he autta post his here. Stage ...waddaya doin next week?:).....I won't be shoveling any snow, cleaning any floors, picking up after any kids, cooking any meals, or getting up at 6 every morning. Those are some things i won't be doin....:ganjamon:
Good to see ya around again anyhow...cheers Ween, Stage and friends.:high-five:

Holy sh!t bro! You sure know how to make a return. Looks great there! Dang, just dang!

I'm with Canna.....Hot Damn Stage! That's what we were all hoping to see when you came back. Nothing like the grand entrance. Lol!

I see some potential contenders there my friend. Planning to give the boys and girls a good run for a few prizes? Someday baby. First I need to learn to be consistent at growing more than mites. :rofl:

Damn!....... So good to see all of that. A press too! Well done. Solventless meds. :high-five: They only let me give one rep a day. :battingeyelashes: :love:

Brotha Ween,...Stage ...looking good , looking cool. I'm pretty sure Major has a nice press too, he autta post his here. Stage ...waddaya doin next week?:).....I won't be shoveling any snow, cleaning any floors, picking up after any kids, cooking any meals, or getting up at 6 every morning. Those are some things i won't be doin....:ganjamon:

Sounds like fun. I should do something like that. :dreamy:

.......Stage..... I forgot....:passitleft:

nice stuff, stage. I'm gonna sub in, excited to see that Blue Magoo and Pistol Positive seed! I plan on ordering a few packs of beans from James bean company soon myself.

You had us all going there buckaroo. Check in every now and then already. :kisstwo:

It's not necessary to always turn out the entire crew. Not that anyone's complaining. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I have been known as a man of a lil mystery.
I will improve, really. ;)

You had us all going there buckaroo. Check in every now and then already. :kisstwo:

It's not necessary to always turn out the entire crew. Not that anyone's complaining. :cheesygrinsmiley:

High Doc,
Feels good to see this in print.
Much appreciated.
Loved the video where you whack a solid rootball not one grain flew off!!
Awesome! :bravo:
Oh.....Stage is back.

Wow! You're looking great in there!

Brudda Duggan,
Bruh, you cant imagine how disappointed I coundn't be 'One Love'.
I can only pray to NOT miss the next 'One Love'.
What i wouldnt give to be there. What ever happens, know I will be there in spirit.:Namaste:

Wow Stage!! Wow :drool: what a bloody enterance! I'm waiting for a shot of you on an elephant wrapped in silk and jewels. :dreamy:

Sure is nice to see you back around these parts my friend. I assure you you were missed!

Now look at that setup! Let's talk about slick, clean and very fancy! And that rosin press!!!! :jawdropper: :bravo:

Can't wait to join you up there on the next level! :adore:

:high-five: good to see you bud:passitleft:

High Rex Pigeons!
Your wit is quite wicked.:laughtwo:
I keep getting the visual of me riding an elephant and the theme from Johnny Quest keeps playing in my ears...never mind. :rofl:
Thanks for the kudos.
My setup could be characterized as clean,but I wouldnt call it fancy. :)
All my gear is off the shelf. Now... my dude Fanleaf.
That guy has fancy custom Cree lighting that costs thousands of $$.
I would consider THAT next level. ;)
The Rosin Press? Boys and their toys eh?
I won a Magic Butter Machine last year that I adore.
The press was the final piece of the puzzle for me as it relates to whole plant consumption.

Wow Stage!! Wow :drool: what a bloody enterance! I'm waiting for a shot of you on an elephant wrapped in silk and jewels. :dreamy:

Sure is nice to see you back around these parts my friend. I assure you you were missed!

Now look at that setup! Let's talk about slick, clean and very fancy! And that rosin press!!!! :jawdropper: :bravo:

Can't wait to join you up there on the next level! :adore:

:high-five: good to see you bud:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom