Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restrained

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

Giant thank you to GF! I read a lot about them (fastest moths in da world), but never confirmed they won't eat my girls, I can return the bait net I borrowed now!! You are a blessing here!

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

Anybody out here that has experience or gadgets for deterring moths? That would be a great help, I hate to jinx myself, but they will be laying eggs on the best smelling plant in the yard. I ordered some mosquito net for a bed, anybody know if that will noticeably diminish the sun strength on the plant, I'd rather pick off eggs, than down growth,

Thank you all. Pics with Fluxy with a couple questions for the teacher tomorrow.

TODAY it's about Fluxy's own Crash Test Dummy, my REAL first (practice) flux unveiled, she looked like a mutant, so I said why not try that amazing flux? OK, I'll bring her in now, the MUtant will be named MUXY!

I took the wire (I tried pipe cleaners) off a month ago, she's been in the ground over a month, flowering and growing almost an inch, ok maybe a half inch, per day.

Muxy started in the tent and was put into the earth in late February, here are earlier pics.
mux.png

MEET MUXY!!
mutant_flux.png

Please share all your thoughts and questions!!!!
looking just amazing my friend!

Yeah this time of year BT-k seems like the cheapest way to go with leaf eaters.. Later though your going to want something like spinosad around every other week and keep the predators on your plants. Looks like Lorne Greens animal kingdom on those leaves. I had these bugs I didn't even know what they were eating any other bug on the leaves. Just one per plant, I guess they didn't even tolerate each other. I used to sit there and watch them clean up. When I hung, some of them took a ride home, but it's like they can't survive indoors. The last guy remember greeted me on the way up trying to escape the gr. That was the last I saw one. Looks like a praying mantis of sorts but has a long mouth on it.. Maybe I dreamed it lol

I want to see them again.. Sure they'll pop up on the regular crops this year. I think it liked mans ass too :blalol:

Yeah Trichy (Is Trichy OK ?)

Brit or Brassic or BB will be just fine and dandy :cheesygrinsmiley:

lol, NOPE (no y's), don't like it, alex called me tric, that was good:thumb:, trich, or "Ozzies- Trichster is music to my eyes":passitleft:

You are going back to BB! call me ANYTHING, I love it when the fun pot gets stirred, even better when it comes to a full boil! That's when you need the helmet, you could get hit by CHunt C0F or DocB's chair, chair hogs sit in back now, lol:thumb:

that's size #3 jaga, can u see it?

Here ya go J :passitleft:, I'm not caught up either, I feel like an arse, when I post new, before catching up, I'll get better,

I think I learned multi reply today, shoulda quoted your post here, doh!:welcome:

Thank you for telling me about the BtK and the buds. I didn't imagine any worm would ever be interested in the gluey nature of buds, but I have only just begun learning how to grow cannabis.

I think Muxy is very nice too. Kinda spherical flux going on there. Digging in dirt outside sounds very fun right now Looks like the girls in the band are playing together now . :theband:

Bob ;)

what's up doc, errr, noob? , when you reach 5 green REP bars, I may not call you a noob again!,

Noobs rock, I have a band too DocB :tommy::party::tommy::clown::slide:

HEY Trich...2 days late and I'm on page 7...I'm a procrastinator :)

...I've been thinking about getting some more snacks for 1 1/2 hrs :)

Looking great my friend...Nice fluxing :thumb:

thanks Pinky! I have never seen dark bands on the new growth that I circled,

anybody seen that on young buds before? thanks!:thumb:

REPS to Lester, for a post at exactly 4:20pm!! :high-five:

I did not intend for that!! WOW! :bravo:
:420:

what's up doc, errr, noob? , when you reach 5 green REP bars, I may not call you a noob again!,

Noobs rock, I have a band too DocB :tommy::party::tommy::clown::slide:

Noobs can not use multi quote. It will break their brain. I tried earlier, I don't think I broke anything but I had to go :bongrip: The stress of it all is overwhelming. ;)
We should get our bands together; we could call it "Noobs Across America"

thanks Pinky! I have never seen dark bands on the new growth that I circled,

anybody seen that on young buds before? thanks!:thumb:

I haven't ever seen that before. Interesting pic though, like the annotating! Cool beans!

Bob ;)

Hay Trichster the noob here, how are things haging???

I_ just LOL'ed myself catching up ....
:goodjob::bravo::thanks:

Noobs can not use multi quote. It will break their brain. I tried earlier, I don't think I broke anything but I had to go :bongrip: The stress of it all is overwhelming. ;)

Bob ;)

SAY WHAT?!?!?!

Noobs can not use multi quote.
Bob ;)

Noobs can multi quote like champs...:high-five:

It will break their brain.
Bob ;)

And i think my brain is still intact... Well many it is broken but that could be from smoking too much?!?!?! :ganjamon:

We should get our bands together; we could call it
"Noobs Across America"

I haven't ever seen that before. Interesting pic though, like the annotating! Cool beans!

Bob ;)

Noobs can even resize your posts so Jaga can also see them...lol

Have a weedtastic day

Happy Grow and Smoke.

Hay Trichster the noob here, how are things haging???
I_ just LOL'ed myself catching up ....
:goodjob::bravo::thanks:
SAY WHAT?!?!?!
Noobs can multi quote like champs...:high-five:
And i think my brain is still intact... Well many it is broken but that could be from smoking too much?!?!?! :ganjamon:
Noobs can even resize your posts so Jaga can also see them...lol
Have a weedtastic day
Happy Grow and Smoke.

Well then, ergo you cannot be a noob. You must have been an expert forum user and grower in a previous life and that experience is now bubbling up inside of you. :Namaste:

Bob ;)

Hi Trichster (I'm going with Trichster from now on)

Hope all is well this fine Friday.

Good green to you on your mission. :circle-of-love:

Re: WTF! Watch This Flux, 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing, presents "Fluxy Lady" fully restra

Thanks to every member that likes to watch and comment on Fluxy.:bravo:

Today I have a new pic with 4 questions. Here is today's u p s k u r t pics of Fluxy for member & teacher critique'. Jaga this is size #2, can you read this?. please let us know!

1. Am I doing the defol (defoliation) correctly?

2. Should doing anything else, while she's vegging?

3. Does the spacing look good to support giant colas?

4. Should any limbs be amputated for an "ideal flux"?

LA, Robin or Mr Miagi, would you be so kind as to grade these pictures & answer 4 questions for the class please.... I promise you will get loads of green karma for helping the noobfluxers through this new process.

defol.png

thank you all, bring your comments, and 420 related humor, I want this to be a fun for place to learn!!
:circle-of-love:

LAST MEMBER NOTE: If you want jaga! to see what you type, he sees large font, all participants, feel free to go big.:circle-of-love:

big welcome to Fluxville to a couple new members :bravo:

Gee I never got a personal welcome....:loopy:

Back
Top Bottom