1st Ever Grow, LED, White Widow Auto

she's drinking water fast. could it be I need to water every 2 days at this stage?

I'm debating this also, currently doing:

Water, Dry Day, Dry Day, Dry Day, Water. May have to remove a dry day as the last watering day, one of the plants was looking very sorry for herself, but perked right back up after a drink!

I'm going to water the plant that is stunted today, after having 2 dry days after a 7l flush. I'm also gonna start the bloom nutes - I'll let you know how she is tomorrow with the shorter watering!

I should have followed my gut on the first buy and got a 900 or 1200, but noooo, here I am... lol
Always remember we will always want to do more the fact that we are growing our pot means we are willing to go extra miles so in our mind if we are walking 15 miles what's 5 more. If we are spending $600 what's $400 more if I'm growing 2 plants why not 2 more. We can't forget it's all relative. So I myself try to stick to my quarterly goals. keeps my mind on track so I don't worry myself into knowing I have rust fungus when I don't lol.

My whole problem with watering is when I did water at first, I wasn't watering good enough. Now I soak them and make sure all the dirt is wet and the water is not just finding an easy way to the bottom and coming out. Take your time and really make sure that sucker is soaked. THEN it was easy for them to go days without water. In 3 gallon fabric pots once a decent size I water every 3 days and they take a half gallon each. Any more and it runs out. Now that I know that, I go feed-day-day-feed-day-day-water. Repeat. On feed days they all get a half gallon. Remember any more and its running out so no need to waist nutrients. On the water day they all get more water. Some times ill run a gallon through it to make sure everything is thoroughly saturated. Others maybe 3/4 gallon. Just to get good run off. Plus this helps make sure theres no pockets in the soil that A: Is dried out and B: Doesnt get any nutrient build up. When I over water I can go 4 days before feeding them some times.
I'm in FFOF and use Fox Farm Nutrients.
Adjust according to what you use and size of pots. The main thing is make sure you soak them when you do water and then leave them alone. This is what helped me and my stuff really took off and i couldn't be happier with the results. Its all in my journal.

I should add as long as your soaking them you could possibly go more days in between.

I say soak a lot. hmmmmm

I believe my large WW Maryanne is on day 26 (need to count) and the small one (Emmy Lou) is on day 14 from breaking soil

20170220_063122.jpg

last night I chopped 2 large fan leaves to open her up a bit. I also topped my young WW and will LST. I am noticing a lot of new calyx's forming on my flowering WW (maryanne) is it normal for these to pop up all over? is this a sign the buds are going to start to take over the stems and start filling in? I'm hoping for thick, fat solid Colas instead of smaller buds all over

It'll depend on how much she stretches, less space between nodes will give colas that are filled with flowers top to bottom. More internodal space will appears as though theres more flowers spread out.

StarKiller OG - Rockwool - Ebb & Flow - 1200W LED - 2016
New Member Start Links
How do I top my plants?
Auto Growers Unite - A Community Thread
not sure why she would be stretching so much, she's got a full spectrum 600 watt led right on top of her. I will post a new pic after I wake her up.

Thanks! I'm really having a great time with these. Can't wait to get more seeds. I need to figure out my auto timer so I am not a slave to lights on/off times. (next grow will have dark period while I am asleep so it's easier to manage)
Canadian tire 10$ :)

Sent from my SGH-I257M using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom