1st Time Grow With DWC Top Feed Burmese Kush

I'm actually considering going to Walmart on a Sunday. The things we do for love. SMH.
If I sneak in through the garden center the fish stuff is just inside the doors. If I'm lucky I may be able to get in and out without encountering any of the native WalMartians.

.. hilarious. I've been inspired as well. I might just build my cloner and mother's home in the morning. Yay for cloners!

I'm actually considering going to Walmart on a Sunday. The things we do for love. SMH.
If I sneak in through the garden center the fish stuff is just inside the doors. If I'm lucky I may be able to get in and out without encountering any of the native WalMartians.

It was spur of the moment tonight. I took the wife on our weed tour of the dispensaries and picked up believe it or not Burmese Kush, and some Blue Dream. Their BukU is under-cured and over trimmed like all the damn dispensary stuff so it was mediocre at best. We went shopping after and went into walmart for some shit she needed and I was left to wander around aimlessly stoned off my ass. Next thing i know i'm in the fish aisle looking at heaters and bubble wands, and by the time she found me i had the tote and foam and everything all ready to go.

IMG_296018.JPG
IMG_295724.JPG
IMG_296215.JPG

Here it is in all it's finished glory, the foam I bought retainrd water so I switched them out for Styrofoam until I can locate some pool noodle. I have name the cloner the Stephan Urkel transformation chamber! Hopefully it works as good as it's named lol:slide::rollit::biglaugh:

IMG_296018.JPG
IMG_295724.JPG
IMG_296215.JPG

Here it is in all it's finished glory, the foam I bought retainrd water so I switched them out for Styrofoam until I can locate some pool noodle. I have name the cloner the Stephan Urkel transformation chamber! Hopefully it works as good as it's named lol:slide::rollit::biglaugh:
Nice. Looks really good. I really need to get into cloning.

Nice work OG! I no longer expect anything less ;P

Day 7 since flip:
IMG_294518.JPG
IMG_294617.JPG
IMG_294716.JPG
IMG_294817.JPG
IMG_295220.JPG
IMG_295424.JPG
IMG_295514.JPG
IMG_295620.JPG

the girls under the vipar are drinking a lot more than the girls under the king. This is the first time I've really noticed a difference. The ph is staying steady these days 5.8-5.9. RH is 46-49.5% since I lowered it Friday. Temps sit at 78.5 lights on 71 light off. They seem to enjoy the lights at 27' above the screen as long i keep em tucked in. i have to look back on last weeks posts but I think res change was Tuesday last week so I'll wait til they're down another gallon and change it out Wednesday or Thursday. Still no pistils as of yet but hopefully in the next couple days they will show up in force. Well that's it for now. :passitleft:

Day 7 since flip:
IMG_294518.JPG
IMG_294617.JPG
IMG_294716.JPG
IMG_294817.JPG
IMG_295220.JPG
IMG_295424.JPG
IMG_295514.JPG
IMG_295620.JPG

the girls under the vipar are drinking a lot more than the girls under the king. This is the first time I've really noticed a difference. The ph is staying steady these days 5.8-5.9. RH is 46-49.5% since I lowered it Friday. Temps sit at 78.5 lights on 71 light off. They seem to enjoy the lights at 27' above the screen as long i keep em tucked in. i have to look back on last weeks posts but I think res change was Tuesday last week so I'll wait til they're down another gallon and change it out Wednesday or Thursday. Still no pistils as of yet but hopefully in the next couple days they will show up in force. Well that's it for now. :passitleft:
King... a Spectrum King light?

Beautiful! That's such a lovely scrog.

...did someone say clones?

A91EC2F1-76A7-433E-8C25-AA4568C18ECA.jpeg

7B7A5D26-164E-432E-A548-717322B75F11.jpeg
I really need to get into that. I even have a machine, i just haven't done anything with it. Its on my list. Baby Lemon Skunks everywhere... sounds good to me

King plus shitty blurple, I got a good deal on it and it has a very red spectrum so it is the yin to the vipars yang.
Oh, gotcha. I love a good deal. I have a Spectrum King... not using it at this time. I was hoping to get your take on SK if you had one.

...and your grow looks amazing by the way. Glad to be a spectator!

Holy crap! That’s a big purchase. I’ve been following him and his lights for a long time now. I’ve never seen a single complaint. I’m looking forward to seeing what you can do with it!!
Shhhh don't tell the wife or I'm buying her another goddamn purse.

So I did a thing, just ordered one of these just now but don't tell the wife lol.

Black Diamond LED grow lights Perfect Sun

Can't wait to get it over the ladies and really pump out some yield.
Damn dude I love that initiative! You chose a great light at a great price man. Jelling but also glad you posted that cause that looks like a good goal for the next purchase ;P

Garden looks great man, go to the start of your journal n read a couple pages, it's always fun to look back n see how far you've come ;)

Keep up the craziness man! It's awesome <3

Back
Top Bottom