1st Try At DWC/Soil Grow - Huckleberry - Cherry Pie - Dogwalker OG - Malawi Gold

That is totally normal to be at 2.5 gallons after 36 hours. As far as the 5k i went through all 3 pages and didnt see anything stating in was at 5k ppm if i missed it repost it. Dont bring bad vibes to his 1st DWC:Namaste:

It was a joke Nasty. :) OG knows I've got only his best interests in mind. Just wait until I start giving him grief about an eight week bloom taking thirteen weeks. :rofl:

It was a joke Nasty. :) OG knows I've got only his best interests in mind. Just wait until I start giving him grief about an eight week bloom taking thirteen weeks. :rofl:

Itll only take 13 weeks if he tries to flower her to early. If she is flowered at the right time(showing her sex) it wont take that long.

I do get what you mean though when it comes to ppm because if your starting ppm/ec is to high she will drink more water than nutrients hence your ppm WILL go up to dangerous levels. Sorry im not good at taking jokes when it comes to these lil ladies we call cannabis. :Namaste:

??? How do you have a thirsty gal in DWC?
I think RM covered that already :adore:

Five gallon bucket, four gallons water, 36 hours later it's 2.5 gallons with a ppm of 5K. :rofl:
Now that would be a trick with as young as this plant is :thanks:

That is totally normal to be at 2.5 gallons after 36 hours:Namaste: what is your total ppm when your at 4 gallons?
I am running her at between 350 to 400 PPM at the moment, have not checked it today perhaps after I get done cutting some clones I will check it

The only time RM doesn't have my best interests in mind is when he tries to get me to sit next to Roscoe so he can "Dutch Oven" me...:thedoubletake:
Itll only take 13 weeks if he tries to flower her to early. If she is flowered at the right time(showing her sex) it wont take that long.

I do get what you mean though when it comes to ppm because if your starting ppm/ec is to high she will drink more water than nutrients hence your ppm WILL go up to dangerous levels. Sorry im not good at taking jokes when it comes to these lil ladies we call cannabis. :Namaste:
It is all good Nasty, most of the growers here would be bummed out if one of their ladies died because of a bad judgement call and if they are growing their own medicine I totally get it, heck even if they are growing for profit I get it. Me on the other hand, I really do not care if I screw up, I just look at it as a learning experience. I grow legal and grow way more then I can smoke at the moment, so most of what I grow I end up giving away since in Oregon it is legal to give it away you just can not sell it. The people I give it to are appreciative and it gives me an excuse to grow more.. For me.. it is a win win situation.. I just enjoy growing weed :)

Got a little motivated tonight and switched a few things up.
DSC_23201.jpg

Time to start cloning and getting ready for summer :love:
DSC_23221.jpg
DSC_23251.jpg
DSC_23241.jpg
DSC_2323.jpg

Keeping the DWC, Dogwalker OG and Cherrie Pie in the flowering tent for now under LEDs but the rest are all under T-5's for the time being.

Looking good OG. I'm glad you're ramping up production. It'll give me something to watch when I dismantle my tents. The CEO has decided it's time for a better security system. After all my current girls are done The Roost will be getting sanitized before the cameras are installed. Between that, family reunion, and CEO getaways it appears I'll be laid off growing from late May to October.....indoors at least. :)

Looking good OG. I'm glad you're ramping up production. It'll give me something to watch when I dismantle my tents. The CEO has decided it's time for a better security system. After all my current girls are done The Roost will be getting sanitized before the cameras are installed. Between that, family reunion, and CEO getaways it appears I'll be laid off growing from late May to October.....indoors at least. :)

I will be making my yearly prediction now. I predict the between May through October RM's post #'s will sky rocket..By early September he will be hitting the wall of depression and over come it by planning his fall grow which will be so outlandish that the CEO reminds him that there is no room in the yearly finical budget to build a new 50 by 100 out building for his new grow. Once he excepts reality he sets his grow area back up with his new security system and starts a on-line business selling the 2500 DIY DWC buckets be built over the summer.

Hope you pre-planned and stalk-piled for the dry spell. On the bright side, sounds like you have a nice summer planned.

Looking great OG, nicely organized and the clones look perfect. Have you had any returning trouble from the little baddies? I hope not. I got great mail today! Also, I don't know if you knew I had a high brix journal but here is a formal invitation!

Shiggityflip Hits The Brix - Growing Using Doc Bud's High Brix Soil Kit

P3300801.JPG

No little baddies as of yet though I always look for them. Glad to hear you got mail, hope you like them. I will jump over and check out your garden when I get home from work today, I am interested in hearing how it is working out for you. I have heard nothing but praises about Docs soil, who knows I may have to break dow and give it a whirl myself one day.

You're killing me OG. :biglaugh: You know I can't go all summer without growing. It would cause a disturbance in the force. The way the dates fell this year there just isn't a large enough window between them to get a dwc grow in. If it weren't for the camera installation I'd be dropping beans now to replace my two autos. I'd skip the reunion...except it's here. :oops: and the CEO lined up a beach house months ago so her trip Must happen. Alas I'll have to satisfy my greenthumb urges by dropping seeds at every roadside park, attraction, waterfall, etc I run across for a few months.

Oh ! And just because you asked for it....<annoying tv announcer voice> Coming Fall 2016 Rifleman's 27 gal Monster Maker Ver. 2.1 Order yours today ! </voice>

Beautiful setup, OG! Looking most excellent. :thumb:

Oldergrower if you check out the journal have a credit card ready because you will order a kit haha. These buds are blowing me away with their goodness! Next time I enter a NOTM its gonna be in that OG jar! I am a week or two from harvest and it's gonna be superb.

Umm Shiggity... I know your all excited and all heck I will even give you that your High Brix grow is very frosty and looks great... BUT.... All over your grows look great my friend and frosty. The high Brix may have aided some but I have a feeling some of the credit needs to go to the grower ;)
I will be looking for that NoTM entry :rofl: If you grew it I am sure no one will even notice the jar, they will be drooling over the bud :drool::drool::drool::drool:

Beautiful setup, OG! Looking most excellent. :thumb:

LOL that is why I love ya man, your such a good liar :rofl: My set up is nothing compared to yours and your growing in a shower. I have no idea how you guys pull it off but you manage to grow in a shower and make it look like your in the finest of grow rooms. You sir are amazing. :circle-of-love:

You're killing me OG. :biglaugh: You know I can't go all summer without growing. It would cause a disturbance in the force. The way the dates fell this year there just isn't a large enough window between them to get a dwc grow in. If it weren't for the camera installation I'd be dropping beans now to replace my two autos. I'd skip the reunion...except it's here. :oops: and the CEO lined up a beach house months ago so her trip Must happen. Alas I'll have to satisfy my greenthumb urges by dropping seeds at every roadside park, attraction, waterfall, etc I run across for a few months.

Oh ! And just because you asked for it....<annoying tv announcer voice> Coming Fall 2016 Rifleman's 27 gal Monster Maker Ver. 2.1 Order yours today ! </voice>

Do you get a free Bamboo Steamer with every purchase?

Glad to hear you will be playing Johnny Marijuana Seed planting all around the country spreading the love.
Best to do as the CEO requests or you may find yourself sleeping with Roscoe. :rofl::rofl:

.......Do you get a free Bamboo Steamer with every purchase?

Glad to hear you will be playing Johnny Marijuana Seed planting all around the country spreading the love.
Best to do as the CEO requests or you may find yourself sleeping with Roscoe. :rofl::rofl:

Order within the next 30 minutes and get a free bamboo rolling mat. Mention this ad and get two for twice the price. Separate handling charges may apply. :rofl:

Here is a long photo shoot of the ladies in a different perspective then I normally shot them. I learned a few things by doing this. 1st off I need to clean the floor under the washing machine, wow amazing how dirt collects down there. 2nd, bad place to take pictures but since I took them, you all get to endure through them. Next time I will try the kitchen or maybe out in the back yard. I took 4 pictures of each plant 2 with a tape measure so I could see the actual size.

Plant #6 Malawi Gold
DSC_2327.jpg
DSC_23261.jpg
DSC_23282.jpg
DSC_23292.jpg

Plant #5 Malawi Gold
DSC_23311.jpg
DSC_23332.jpg
DSC_23321.jpg
DSC_23341.jpg

Plant #4 Malawi Gold
DSC_2335.jpg
DSC_2339.jpg
DSC_2338.jpg
DSC_2341.jpg

Plant #3 Huckleberry
DSC_23441.jpg
DSC_23471.jpg
DSC_23521.jpg
DSC_23491.jpg

Plant #2 Huckleberry
DSC_23552.jpg
DSC_2354.jpg
DSC_23562.jpg
DSC_23582.jpg

Plant #1 DWC Huckleberry
DSC_2387.jpg
DSC_2384.jpg
DSC_23881.jpg
DSC_23901.jpg

Putting clones on a 12/12 schedule to sex them, will switch back to 18/6 once they show their sex
DSC_23622.jpg

back in the other tent for now.
DSC_23911.jpg

Moved back under the LED's for the next few weeks
DSC_23923.jpg

Back to normal for now

Yep - those MG's are beautiful! I bet they stretch like a Hummer limo. :bravo:

Glad I found this journal, and that things are looking up for you bud.

I'm here for the show, and look forward to seeing what you do with those MG's.

I'm liking the MGs. I've got a sack of those beans sitting in queue. You're going to make me rethink my grow schedule when you start showing us 10 ft plants. :)

I am thinking that one of the MG's will be a co-op grow with my brother out at his place. He has enough acreage that I could grow a 10 footer and not draw any unwanted attention. I am thinking an outdoor scrog in my back yard may be in order for another one of the MG's.
Doubt 10 foot is in my future but I bet given a good jump start I can get a fair large plant out of the deal.

Yep - those MG's are beautiful! I bet they stretch like a Hummer limo. :bravo:
I am hoping they do, I have high hopes for this strain.

Glad I found this journal, and that things are looking up for you bud.

I'm here for the show, and look forward to seeing what you do with those MG's.

Well life could always be better but right now no one I care about is dying :wood: or in the middle of any major crisis's. I plan on growing one MG natural just topping for more branches and see how big she will get, another one will go outside in my yard under a scrog so I will have to start thinking about setting up the greenhouse since she will have to be outside before I would ideally like to move her out. Good thing for me the wife picked me up a small portable greenhouse, good timing :circle-of-love: got to love that little lady :cheesygrinsmiley: The one I plan on growing el-natural will be grown out at my brothers back behind his barn.

Wow I am on the Malawi gold lusting train as well! You need to give them all cool African names like Lilongwe (Malawi Capitol city). I bet these plants would be perfect for your scrog next grow!

I will name two since you have already named one. Time to do a google search on Malawi and see what comes up. I plan on keeping one of each variety as a mother for now until I can get a chance to smoke a sample of each. Still searching for that perfect strain for me. One that is uplifting and a bit giggly.

Back
Top Bottom