2021 Barneys Runtz Muffin In A RDWC 4x4 Scrog & Mars LED

The auto fill and chiller are awesome.
Thank you those are my upgrades for saving time or allowing it to go longer on its own. I was not having a good time adding ice and re-freezing bottles plus it was nearly useless or did not last long. The auto fill is because I want to keep the roots at a good health and I am going to see if a constant level is better than letting levels drop, plus who likes adding water each time

Following along, wouldn't mind trying this one myself :drool:
Nice to have you

I have yesterdays pictures I forgot to upload lol I will maybe try get more later also

IMG_7502.JPG
IMG_7503.JPG
IMG_7504.JPG
IMG_7505.JPG

Well we are now at 3 weeks where does the time go??? so both girls are getting really big, in plant diameter they are growing like an inch a day sometimes it seems. Nothing much going on I am going to do a water change here tmmr get them some fresh water. Some things are happening that have me excited, the EC is starting to slowly fall and the one pot is shooting out tons of roots (picture 7) like more then I have got before the net pot bottom is fuzzy with roots.

I am doing a water change now and I added half strength silica last night to the water to let it sit overnight, I also added half strength Cal-Mag (4-0-0) and 2 liters of tea. It is at 200ppm and a pH of 6 but the water was 60 degrees F so I am hoping my pumps can warm that up quickly, I added a water bottle full of hot water lol.

Let her grow. I wouldn't worry about underneath till after ya flip. They look great.
Thank you I will leave it, they are starting to get huge slowly and the ppm is now starting to drop so the party is coming together nicely

Well I guess it's rude to tell you they are bigger and not post pictures lol, So the ppm has dropped since Thursday water change (200 -> 170 in 4 days), water level has dropped a bit, surprisingly pH has not moved, not surprisingly temp has not moved. I am now getting water to put in the auto filler and so I hope that endeavor goes to plan, ummm nothing more to add but when I did the water change I got to the 200ppm with just Si and Cal/Mag so I will be adding a little weak N after the fresh water starts trickling in and the ppm drops more. Without further a-due

The auto filler worked perfect except I want it to stop a little lower although that is theoretically the best problem as it is the easiest to address, also gave some Nitrogen and it is back around 200ppm

Hey brother, they’re really boosting along now and I really like your setup. Plants look great man
Oh are they ever picking up speed now, Thanks for the compliments on the setup I have thought a lot on making it nice, it is extra nice when it sends notifications to my phone to go adjust my ph
1611696001531.png

I got timber redwoods... my bad didn’t answer that part. I’m loving them so far. They are supplemented by hps and cmh...
I have never heard of those lights but I am happy you are loving them

Back
Top Bottom