2nd Inside Grow

I noticed the same thing when I moved the windowlickers in with their sibling that came out a couple days before them... it's about half the height, the nodes are closer by far... even the Sour Kush x Kiwi that was a windowlicker for it's first week of life had that stretch until it went under CFL, then started stacking the nodes much shorter... Weird, but handy for making a bush :) :Namaste:

I noticed the same thing when I moved the windowlickers in with their sibling that came out a couple days before them... it's about half the height, the nodes are closer by far... even the Sour Kush x Kiwi that was a windowlicker for it's first week of life had that stretch until it went under CFL, then started stacking the nodes much shorter... Weird, but handy for making a bush :) :Namaste:

yep...don't know the strain..but the mama was good smoke..

hi mate, plants look great, how are you finding the 17/7 schedule, are you noticing any difference good or bad, jon using 16/8 and says he gets good results with that, the only schedules he uses is 18/6 and 16/8 and he does very well with his plants,

with the reveg plants i do find they take slightly longer to go into full flower, in my flower room i got a big reveg plant and its not a far in flower as a plant of the same strain that was not reveg, they just seem slightly slower at getting into full flower, at least thats what im getting with my reveg, could it be to do with the amount of branches or amount of buds, i should get a very nice yield from my reveg this time round as its getting pretty big,
oh yeah ..i see a difference...you should see the dwc roots...and yeah...i think it may have something to do with how many buds are revegging...that bush i had in the ground last summer...took forever to completely reveg...i didn;t take no flowers off her..she had a couple hundred...

Wow the girls are looking really nice miwa and you have a lot of them. nice grow :high-five::circle-of-love:

its why i always start my plants under cfls, people shouldnt knock them till they try them, ive had node spacing that close that the leaves are pretty much on top of each other, ive had to raise the cfls to try and get the plants to stretch a little, so the 6400k the cfls produce really does keep node spacing tight,

what kelvin is the mh bulb, let me check, plus mh cant get as close as cfls i guess that also plays a part.

why raise the fence, just dig deeper whole next time, hire a jcb and dig a 3ft hole, no need to raise the fence, just knock it down to get the jcb in, dig a deep enough hole you wouldnt need a fence, a swimming pool would be a good grow space, not sure humidity levels would be much good but wouldnt need such a huge fence,

Are You Going To Be Putting The Ones Under Lights, Back Into The Sun For Flowering Miwa??? Or Is That A Stupid Question,sorry... I Guess After FULLY Reading Dons Comment, They Are Going Into The SUN!!! WHEW, I Was Scared For A Second, Then The Universe Righted It's Self Once Again,HAHA!!!:high-five: I Have Driven Over 300 Miles Today, And Did It All In 5 Hours, After Getting Up VERY EARLY, This Morning. So If I Ain't The Sharpest Knife In The Drawer, Pray Excuse Me!!!:adore::adore::adore: SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN:thumb:!!!

not to sure james as i know he got some idoor plants growing under a veg schedule so not 100% sure as my memory is not that good, if i could grow outdoors then you know its the way id grow, but i dont have the weather, well we do but once every 10 years or so, this year would of been perfect for outdoor plants, last year my plants got drowned by all the rain and died, this year they would of turned into monsters,

yep...cfls work..ha ha..DP you say ...next time..we got to deal with now..they get sun all 15 hrs...and the stems don't bend anymore...still got 2 months...i got a 400 w hps and a 400 w cmh...you ever go on line and look at those CMH bulbs...pretty good...james...we are in the flowering season now...i got 3 sprouts...same size..in the sun now...just to see how much they will produce...i did that last year..like 12/12 from seed...but the ones inside will be vegged for 3-4 months...yeah..DP..i remember yall got flooded last year..your plant got a good flushing...i just knew you were going to have a 20 footer growing...dam storms...yeah..i'll play with these inside...going to go back to my old medium..sunshine mix 4...and bpn..coco is too finiky...ok guys..later..

SOB...cool rainy day..what happen to summer ???..went to Defcon 1..utility people working on sunday ???..using lift buckets ?? wth...i took Big Momma off LSTing too soon..she is in the no grow zone..6.5 ft and still stretching..stems like dried wood...may have to get the chain saw out...the other 2 sisters are close behind at 5 ft..closing fast..i knew i should have left that compost tea alone...good soil where BM is growing..next to her is a 9 ft tomato plant...on stakes...worm farm doing good ...low maintanance..still doing research on ladybugs...found out they like grapes and rasins just as much as mites and aphids...they also sell LB food..got a free pack with my last order...got to go back over my journal..i got a discrepancy in ages..i got a plant 3 ft tall with a born date of 7-20...thats 16 days..:sorry: lost focus..

Happy Munchday miwa.
yeah whats up with folks workin sundays anyway? ratts I say! that is unless they are workin to keep your lights on:)
we habeen having lower 70s and mid 50s here too and its supposed to be the Hottest month here. reckon its global warming.

Good WEED DAY Ser Miwa:high-five:!!!Do Not Know What Is Up Here Regarding Summertime Temps Either??? Although, Since It Has Cooled Off A Spell, I Am Sleeping Some!!! SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN:thumb:!!!
..i don't have problems with sleep..i don't go to sleep...i pass out..:)

Happy Munchday miwa.
yeah whats up with folks workin sundays anyway? ratts I say! that is unless they are workin to keep your lights on:)
we habeen having lower 70s and mid 50s here too and its supposed to be the Hottest month here. reckon its global warming.
happy Munchday to you fish..yeah...working in the allies on tele wires...the day before..cable man on a ladder next door..thats why i'm on Def-con 1...high alert...got Killer..my Roc..on half rations..so hes hungry...

ok...what eats grasshoppers...and this dumb female has her head in the no grow zone...gotta find some rope...
Picture_08817.jpg
Picture_09312.jpg

Hoppers are a night mare for me and the old lady. we were coming across South Dakota on highway 44 and the hoppers were flying at about 8" above the ground. We were running hard heading out to the rally and the bottom foot of the bike and our boots turned a greenish yellow and by the time we got to where we were going it was dried on and it took hours to get off. I hate grass hoppers.

Dam forgot miwa good looking lady. :circle-of-love:

large praying mantis, gheckos, and spiders all eat grasshoppers.

You should be glad shes that small. When I see them in my garden they are like 3 or 4 inches long lol.

I think the spinosad is killing them quickly though.

Maybe Preying Mantis... I haven't seen any hoppers since I hatched ours, well not since a couple weeks after they hatched... now if they just killed f*#$ing slugs, lol. :Namaste:
..great...we got Mantis...and lots of big spiders...

Hoppers are a night mare for me and the old lady. we were coming across South Dakota on highway 44 and the hoppers were flying at about 8" above the ground. We were running hard heading out to the rally and the bottom foot of the bike and our boots turned a greenish yellow and by the time we got to where we were going it was dried on and it took hours to get off. I hate grass hoppers.

Dam forgot miwa good looking lady. :circle-of-love:
...thanks Bee...lucky those hoppers didn't get under the wheels and put you in a skid...

Happy TOKING TUESDAY,SER MIWA:high-five:!!! Better Late Than Never!!! SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN:thumb:!!!
..tuesday...already...no...weds...i missed a whole day..:)

You should be glad shes that small. When I see them in my garden they are like 3 or 4 inches long lol.

I think the spinosad is killing them quickly though.
..i had mantis all over the garden last summer..haven't noticed any yet this year..i did spray...once..probably killed them...got lots of spiders..big ones...even in the house...also got a lot of cicada killers flying around ..

Back
Top Bottom