420 Magazine's Member of the Month: January 2019

420 Magazine's Member of the Month: January 2019

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
#deserved
:high-five:

Hope you have a chill day at work today brotha! Keep it easy, stay lifted!
:passitleft:
Thank you familia. Im feeling good today. Found some grapefruit nugs in my trim bin last night. Grabbed a steak and caremelised onion chutney sandwich now gonna sit on the field and get schwifty! Lol

Always honored to be nominated for any contest that these forums have. This is one I never really figured I’d get nominated for but I really appreciate it.

Good luck to everyone nominated! An awesome group of individuals to be put up there with!

Congratulations @Mr. Krip :hug:
Finally you got your so well deserved title to go along with your excellent knowledge and wonderful person that you are.
(I held my breath saying that in one sentence :rofl:)
You were with me from day 1 and I have forgotten how many times I have nominated you..
Maybe this was the charm...? Because I didn't nominate you this time;)
Well done and keep it up.

The poll is now closed.

Many congratulations to our Member of the Month, January 2019, Mr.Krip!

After many nominations, he finally triumphs. :bravo:

Congratulations on your well deserved win Mr.Krip!:welldone::high-five:

Mr. Krip sir...Congratulations,,,well deserved!...:thumb::high-five:...cheerz...h00k...:rollit::passitleft:...
Congrats Krip!
Congratulations @Mr. Krip :hug:
Finally you got your so well deserved title to go along with your excellent knowledge and wonderful person that you are.
(I held my breath saying that in one sentence :rofl:)
You were with me from day 1 and I have forgotten how many times I have nominated you..
Maybe this was the charm...? Because I didn't nominate you this time;)
Well done and keep it up.
The poll is now closed.

Many congratulations to our Member of the Month, January 2019, Mr.Krip!

After many nominations, he finally triumphs. :bravo:
See my post above :)
Congratulations on your well deserved win Mr.Krip!:welldone::high-five:
Congratulations Krip
:circle-of-love::cheer::circle-of-love:
Very much deserved! So glad it finally came your way after so many noms :Namaste:

Thank you all VERY much! :thanks:

I always say that it's an honor just to be nominated among such a great group of people who also happen to be great growers and friends, and I am very humbled by all the nominations after my recent return! It's quite an anniversary present since my last contest win was Jan of 2012 - exactly 7 years ago! :D

Thanks again to all the members, mods, and sponsors that make these contests possible!

:circle-of-love::love::love::green_heart::thanks::green_heart::love::love::circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom