420 Magazine's Member of the Month: February 2019

420 Magazine's Member of the Month: February 2019

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Congratulations MrSauga for member of the month .
And you who nominated me for this Thank You very much . Plenty help with the newbies now looks great !

Congrats Mr. S and a :Namaste: to all the nominees!

First off, thanks very much everyone for the love! What an amazing community. Everyday it gets better, and to be part that list with all those fabulous names was an honor!
Thanks again to the 420 staff from top to bottom, and thanks to the sponsors for their contributions as well.

It's a new month, so start thinking about your nominations and send them off to Teddy. So many people deserving of this title but it takes you to nominate them.
:green_heart:

:thanks: You've been a great help!

Congratulations,:bravo:
Thanks Old Salt. I've lurked many of your threads and really enjoy reading your posts.

Thanks Bilbo! Good luck with the comparison grow. It's awesome @SeedsMan sponsored it!

Congrats MrSauga :yahoo::bravo::yahoo:
Thanks Birdie... :hug: Sending positive vibes to get your car on the road! I know it's lots of work but that's never stopped you.

Congratulations MrSauga on a well deserved win! :thumb::woohoo::green_heart:
Thanks very much Emilya! I'll be sending you a PM a little later tonight as I am limited on time right now. :hug:
Congratulations to you MrSauga!:high-five: Keep up the good work mate.:blunt:
Thanks Cola! And congrats on your placing in PhOTM. Nice pic sir!

Congrats Mr. Sauga!
Ayyyyyyyy! Thanks Fonz! Welcome to :420: I'm glad you took the time to make your posts so you could vote! We all appreciate it!

:thanks: I hope things are well Blew! Hopefully I can get down that way for a stay and play soon!

Congrats @MrSauga :bravo: and a big shout out to all the nominees :goodjob:
Yes, a big shout out! :thanks:

@MrSauga you deserve it brother! :high-five: Keep doing what ya do.
Thanks Pman! It's good lernin in your Journal! Good luck as well in the comp grow!

... :bravo:...:thumb::high-five:...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:...
Thanks hook... cheerz :)

Heck Yea Sauga! Well deserved my friend! You contribute a lot to this amazing community so good on yea! Keep on doing you and bringing that positive 420 energy !
Thanks Dutchie. You as well! Keep the positive vibes going, it's contagious!

Thanks Turbo and congrats on POTM. Awesome work!

Congrats Sauga!
Can you feel the love???!!!!!
I felt it the day I joined VG! :thanks: :hug:

Congratulations @MrSauga
Thanks Grandpa! Congrats on that gorgeous nug. Nice win sir and well deserved!

Congratulations MrSauga for member of the month .
And you who nominated me for this Thank You very much . Plenty help with the newbies now looks great !
Thanks West, and good luck in the future. You will be there. You contributions haven't gone unnoticed...obviously!

Congrats Mr Sauga! And a congrats to all the other nominees!
Thanks Van! :Namaste:
Congrats Sauga! :high-five:
Thanks ween...I appreciate the kudos!

:bravo:Congratulations MrSauga :theband:

And to all nominees :thanks: for your 420-ness :ganjamon:
Thanks so much Amy! Have yourself a great weekend! :green_heart:

Congrats Mr. S and a :Namaste: to all the nominees!
Thanks Beez, and congrats on your placing in PhOTM as well. Nice shot!

Well-deserved MrS! :thumb:
Thanks Shed, and thanks for sharing all that information that you do. Not just with me, but so many others around here! Keep up the great work! Truly inspiring!

First off, thanks very much everyone for the love! What an amazing community. Everyday it gets better, and to be part that list with all those fabulous names was an honor!
Thanks again to the 420 staff from top to bottom, and thanks to the sponsors for their contributions as well.

It's a new month, so start thinking about your nominations and send them off to Teddy. So many people deserving of this title but it takes you to nominate them.
:green_heart:

:thanks: You've been a great help!

Thanks Old Salt. I've lurked many of your threads and really enjoy reading your posts.

Thanks Bilbo! Good luck with the comparison grow. It's awesome @SeedsMan sponsored it!

Thanks Birdie... :hug: Sending positive vibes to get your car on the road! I know it's lots of work but that's never stopped you.

Thanks very much Emilya! I'll be sending you a PM a little later tonight as I am limited on time right now. :hug:

Thanks Cola! And congrats on your placing in PhOTM. Nice pic sir!

Ayyyyyyyy! Thanks Fonz! Welcome to :420: I'm glad you took the time to make your posts so you could vote! We all appreciate it!

:thanks: I hope things are well Blew! Hopefully I can get down that way for a stay and play soon!

Yes, a big shout out! :thanks:

Thanks Pman! It's good lernin in your Journal! Good luck as well in the comp grow!

Thanks hook... cheerz :)

Thanks Dutchie. You as well! Keep the positive vibes going, it's contagious!

Thanks Turbo and congrats on POTM. Awesome work!

I felt it the day I joined VG! :thanks::hug:

Thanks Grandpa! Congrats on that gorgeous nug. Nice win sir and well deserved!

Thanks West, and good luck in the future. You will be there. You contributions haven't gone unnoticed...obviously!

Thanks Van! :Namaste:

Thanks ween...I appreciate the kudos!

Thanks so much Amy! Have yourself a great weekend! :green_heart:

Thanks Beez, and congrats on your placing in PhOTM as well. Nice shot!

Thanks Shed, and thanks for sharing all that information that you do. Not just with me, but so many others around here! Keep up the great work! Truly inspiring!
#multiquotechampion

Back
Top Bottom