• JimmyCricket

Votes: 13 22.0%
  • Doc Bud

Votes: 12 20.3%
  • JamesTheGreen

Votes: 11 18.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
damn them myans, really knew their stuff, im sure the others will have more chances to win in the coming months, everyone one of them deserves to win, and just having 4 nominations to choose from really does show how tough its getting to get nominated, clearly the names above have helped a lot of growers,

She told me she had an overly sensitive clit.. but she lied... SHE LIED, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

noooooooo1.jpg

Sometimes, I think Jimmy just smokes a littel tooooo much of that Bubble Hash .......... :rofl:

You Cannot Smoke Too Much Bubble Hash, Because If You Could, My Wife Would Of Perished Long Ago!!!:high-five: So Do Not Worry Mutt, Jimmy, My Friend, Is Just Fine, A Little Emotional, But Fine!!! My Wife Smokes Before She Gets Out Of bed, And Is Fine ALL DAY LONG, As Long As She Has Here MMJ/Bubble Hash To Reach For!!!:bravo: What Kind Of Herb Is That Darth Vader Had In Front Of Him??? And Jimmy, An OVER SENSITIVE CLITORIS, Is There Such A Thing, I Was Always Asked By My Various Women I Have Had Sex With, That It May Be Oversensitive, But It Is A Good Over Sensitive, So Touch, Stroke, Tease, And Lick Away, PLEASE!!! Not Trying To Be X-Rated, Just Stating An Obvious Thing!!!:clap: Take Care All Of My Clit Lovers(I AM ONE TOO!!!) SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.:thumb:

Nice job Bassman!!

I'm honored. Thanks to everyone for your support and special thanks to all the sponsors.

You Cannot Smoke Too Much Bubble Hash, Because If You Could, My Wife Would Of Perished Long Ago!!!:high-five: So Do Not Worry Mutt, Jimmy, My Friend, Is Just Fine, A Little Emotional, But Fine!!! My Wife Smokes Before She Gets Out Of bed, And Is Fine ALL DAY LONG, As Long As She Has Here MMJ/Bubble Hash To Reach For!!!:bravo: What Kind Of Herb Is That Darth Vader Had In Front Of Him??? And Jimmy, An OVER SENSITIVE CLITORIS, Is There Such A Thing, I Was Always Asked By My Various Women I Have Had Sex With, That It May Be Oversensitive, But It Is A Good Over Sensitive, So Touch, Stroke, Tease, And Lick Away, PLEASE!!! Not Trying To Be X-Rated, Just Stating An Obvious Thing!!!:clap: Take Care All Of My Clit Lovers(I AM ONE TOO!!!) SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.:thumb:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

way to go Bass:bravo:

Back
Top Bottom