420 Magazine's Photo of the Month Contest: April 2018

You're all weeners in my book!!!! Oh...I meant winners.....

Great photos all :thumb:

Killer photos all!!!! Well done and congrats to this months top 3.... and a special nod to the judges. These were all true pieces of art and more than just a photo.

:goodjob::thumb::bravo:

Wow!!! I must say I’m very surprised, I didn’t expect to hold my own with the 420 elite. Thanks to everyone for the congratulations. I’ve only been a member here a few weeks, even though I’ve been snooping around for a couple of years.
You all have been very welcoming and helpful, and I am grateful to be a part of of what I see is a tight knit respectful community. If only the rest of the world could be as civilized as we are lol.
@Amy Gardner and @Spec420, I am honoured to be within your ranks. Good luck to everyone next month. And finally thanks to 420mag for giving us a platform to share our passion.
:thanks:

Ha, I realized how that sounded after I posted! :rofl: I like weeners not weiners.

I'm sure you do! ... in that same vein...... Ya know the first place pic kinda sorta looks like a hedgehog right? Just sayin....

But yes indeed we are all winners. Guess what I get to do tonight?

Smoke up my participation trophy! BOOM :laugh::rofl::rofl::laugh: and :passitleft:

You haven't hung out with @Scrogdawg and @Tunkers much, have you.
I see you keep good company lol. From what I see these guys help out when they can but aren’t afraid to speak their minds. Nothing wrong with that, it promotes conversation and critical thinking.

Beautiful shots, all three. Well-deserved. :bravo:

Keep that bar high. :circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom