• Rain Man - Chemdawg OG

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tomuk17 - Gelato

• CattleTurd - OG Kush

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I forgot I wanted to post my best grown plant so far here. She was my first auto grown outdoor. She had only 8 hours of direct sunlight in a 3gal coco fabric pot watered twice to three time a day during flowering depending of the hot days. She handled days @40C and never minded. Thought she would be short and undeveloped but she turned out to be a beast! She changed a lot my thoughts about autos. She also put lots of questions in my head like is really 18/6 or 20/4 during flowering are not a waste for autos. I also got 2 green crack outdoor which also grew bigger than anything I had grown indoor. Check my journal if you d like more Infos.

Anyway here is the beauty that yielded over 200 grams dry :

I definitely wanted to share that one as I had thought about growing autos outdoor for 2 years but was scared they couldn't get more than 8 hours of direct light. Now I believe experts should do more side by side tests with light scjeduls and autos. Got two plants with decent size that yielded over 200g dry with only 8 hours of direct sunlight and a last one finishing indoor cause of bad weather which will also be a good yielder. Hope you understand my goal here is to share and not promote myself. I did so many mistakes during my previous grows and learned so much on this forum. So it was really a pleasure to share good news and maybe an interesting feedback for some people 

Gonna try my gelato this time round, day 51 of flower with around 2/3 weeks remaining
full

full

Here is one of my 2 large Sour OG. She had a bit of a cal/mag issue right before flower and got a bit close to lights as well. Although there is a bit of light burn on leaf tips, all of the buds developed perfect and tight.

Good Luck to all Contestants!!!

The contest is now closed to entries, and the poll is open for voting.

You can find a consolidated list of all the entries in the first post in the thread.

Good luck to all. :thumb:

...WoWzers...this thread is filling up fast...so, I was out conversing with my plants last evening, when my A5/Killer says...fat bottom girlz make the rockin' world go round, but fat top girlz make it roll... ;) :D...78 days post flip, and ??? to go...earthy, woody, deep roast coffee...

...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...
beasty buds and still pushing out the white hairs like mad. huge colas. beauty

@DrDoob

Not to be confused with any of the many many other “Punch” strains, my entry is actually a strain called “It’s It Punch” from a company called SunGrown Genetics it’s not just named “Punch”. Figured since so many people use these contests as a seed buying resource I’d clarify.
:thumb:

Well, it confused the flip out of this Admin. Corrected in the poll and in the consolidated list. :thanks:

maybe a noob question, but are the polls closed for this? I can't see any selector buttons to cast a vote in the poll at the top of the page, or is there a rep requirement before you can vote? (using desktop)

Thanks,

MM

1. The contest is open to members with 50 or more posts. Members must also have at least 50 posts to be entitled to vote.

Once you have 50 posts here you can enter and vote in contests :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom