• Rain Man - Chemdawg OG

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tomuk17 - Gelato

• CattleTurd - OG Kush

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ya eh Dog..know wat ya mean sir! I just wanna say , our membership continues to put up such splendid examples every month. So cool to see so many peeps succeeding with their grows. I'm torn this month , so many great plants to choose from. I'm seein at least five plants that are spectacular and , well, all are worthy of the monthly title. Good luck to all, u all deserve it. Cheers eh.

...WoWzers...this thread is filling up fast...so, I was out conversing with my plants last evening, when my A5/Killer says...fat bottom girlz make the rockin' world go round, but fat top girlz make it roll... ;) :D...78 days post flip, and ??? to go...earthy, woody, deep roast coffee...

...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...
my god hook that thing has a large donkey dick going there wow!:goodjob:

Lots of beautiful ladies in here this month. Good luck to everyone. Can't win if ya don't try right? This is my contribution to the thread. She's a Dinafem White Widow XXL auto fem. Just gave her a pre-harvest trim and she is grown is 5 gallon DWC bucket. Started on 6/20/2019. Should be done in the next 10- 14 days. :Rasta:

I hope this is allowed. I have harvested and after the dry and cure this lady weighed in at a whopping 470 grams Just over a pound! Not to bad for an auto! :headbanger:

Thanks Dwight, I thought it might be something like that. I will work on that for next time

MM
You can welcome newbies or go to journals in progress and get into threads ask questions or comment on them to get into discussions you can do fifty post in one day ! I see you have 12 post 38 to go !

Ya eh PC...membership with nack for growing i think.... :headbanger:
I would say for home growers this site has the Best Membership in the world. Best place there is for new growers like myself to gain the knowledge to grow and do so successfully.

Congratulations once again Stank! :bravo:Excellent job with that Northern Lights, she's a real beauty!:love:

Back
Top Bottom