700/900 Watt Mars Hydro - Double 3x3 Tent - OG Kush - Chocolope - Urkle - NLxBB

Still waiting on these girls to fade out some. Just keep giving them a gallon and half of water every couple days. Haven't really swelled up much since the last update just alil bit though. Need to check the trichomes at lights off tonight. Still seeing some white hair stretching so hopefully over the next 4-6 days they gain some weight :loopy:

Hey do you run a carbon filter on your tent? If not, how smelly does it get? can it be smelled from your front door lol?

Yea I run a 4 inch carbon filter/ fan combo in the smaller 6 foot tent and a 6 inch carbon filter/ fan combo in the 7 foot tent. So no I don't have any smell until I open the tents and that isn't that bad since the out take fans are always running. If I didn't have them you'd smell it outside for sure lol..........

That is something I'll have to address next year as well...my hillbilly set up seem's to move air okay...but not sure if the skunk living under the shed story will stand up three years in a row!!...LOLOOL...Cheerz!...h00k...

Yea get you one of those 6 inch XL filter fan combo and you should be good Hook!!!

:theband:
:nomo:

Two Plants getting the chop today!!!! NLxBB and Durkle #3 both in Mars 700 tent. Today (day 68) two short of my intended chop date of 70 days. Need to get all 6 done by Saturday so I need to start today harvesting 2 a day. Don't think 2 days will really matter since all 6 plants have pretty much stopped drinking water and I haven't noticed anymore bud swell over the last 2 days. Watered them last on Sunday and all 6 plant's dirt is still somewhat wet, when normally after 3-4 days there are almost bone dry and in need of a watering.

:party::party::tommy::tommy::goof:

After 5 hours both the NLxBB and Durkle #3 have been harvested. Cleaned out both smart pots then watered the clones. Took some bottom buds and quicked dryed them. Will roll some up after posting this. Forgot to take pics of my trim but its been bagged up and put in the freezer to make butter later.

NLxBB

68 DAYS

IMG_64318.JPG

IMG_64328.JPG

IMG_64337.JPG

IMG_64346.JPG

IMG_64367.JPG

IMG_64355.JPG

Durkle #3

68 DAYS

The smallest plant of the group. Shouldve done alot more lollipopping!!! Still learning but I wont make that mistake again.....

IMG_64375.JPG

IMG_64387.JPG

IMG_64428.JPG

IMG_64396.JPG

IMG_644111.JPG

IMG_644010.JPG

Both plants buds are now on the dry rack...........

Will be harvesting Durkle #2 and one of the Dinafem OG Kush plants tommorrow...........

Im tired :snooze::snooze::snooze:

Back
Top Bottom