700/900 Watt Mars Hydro - Double 3x3 Tent - OG Kush - Chocolope - Urkle - NLxBB

Always feels good looking in on my clones and they all are still standing!!! Wont be poppin any new seeds since I've got Dinafem OG Kush, Snoop OG, Skywalker OG, Chocolope, Durkle and NLxBB going now. Out of all of those I'm guessing to only really keep 3. The strongest of the 3 Kushes, Durkle and of coarse 1 pure sativa in Chocolope. Something tells me to keep all the kush genetics though lol...

:Namaste:

Damned the tough decisions.

:goodjob::circle-of-love: Subbed!

:nomo:

Man I have definitely found a phenotype worth keeping!!! Out of my 3 OG kush plants #1 and #2 are similar but #1 is growing massive colas! OG #3 looks like a sativa dominant. So Ill most likely just be taking cuts off the clones I took from OG #1. The Durkle plants don't even look the same but out of Durkle #2 and #3.....Id have to pick #2 since she is so large and has a spicy lemony smell. Durkle #3 in my opinion just looks like DMB, which is her father. All looking great though. Chocolopes are beyond ready. They are pretty much not drinking anymore. Finally got 2 bags of Fox Farm Ocean Forrest so now I can repot my clones in alil bigger pots and have some available to repot Momma Chocolope and Skywalker in the smart pots being used by the Chocolopes that are getting cut down this weekend or today lol ;-)

Thanks Bright,

Yea the Chocolope is from DNA genetics. Ive heard the Tangilope is pretty good. Mine could be so much bigger if I didn't have to stuff them into the cages lol. Needed the room for the 2 other plants cause I swear if I had let them they could've easily filled the tent themselves :Namaste:

...Nice At!!...must be cold there...cause Ya' got some heavy frost goin' on!!...lolool...and I agree... given the opportunity to expand...my own garden could be more...lesson learned...know Yer limits...werk within it...h00k...

Ok Im gonna hit yall with a late night update. Me and a friend of mine cut down the 2 Chocolope plants. Them girls had plenty of fat colas on them. Definitely was alot easier trimming wearing latex gloves. Got a nice amount of trim which is now in a plastic bag in the freezer for cannabutter for later. Cant wait to cut these buds off the stems and weigh em after they dry on the rack 5-7 days.

Chocolope Harvest

IMG_63352.JPG

IMG_63386.JPG

Bud Shots

IMG_63363.JPG
IMG_63376.JPG

Dry Rack

IMG_63396.JPG

Next generation all repotted waiting thier turn to enter the tents :love:

IMG_63404.JPG

Repotted Momma Chocolope and Skywalker in the 2 five gallon smart pots the first 2 Chocolopes were in and placed them into the Mars 700 tent so now they are in flower. Most likely wont start their 10 week countdown till Sunday. But all in all I expect some nice weight from all these colas.......................

Congrats Mr. Bond, James Bond (007)

I'm curious At...where do you have your drying rack...and what conditions?...I used to hang whole plants, then start pruning...way too labour intensive...last 2 years...I've paper bagged it...after a comfortable live trim in the kitchen...with good results...I like the look of rack drying...if I can get the right conditions at this time of year...with space available...always been in the back of mind....I'm playing the odds with bagging and mold...always looking for ways to make my life easier!...cheerz...h00k...

I'm curious At...where do you have your drying rack...and what conditions?...I used to hang whole plants, then start pruning...way too labour intensive...last 2 years...I've paper bagged it...after a comfortable live trim in the kitchen...with good results...I like the look of rack drying...if I can get the right conditions at this time of year...with space available...always been in the back of mind....I'm playing the odds with bagging and mold...always looking for ways to make my life easier!...cheerz...h00k...

My dry rack is hanging in my laundry room. The room has an a/c vent in it so it stays room temp in there and since I wash any dirty clothes I have before a harvest I dont need the room so it stays in the dark for that 5-7 day dry period. Just have to put a towel under the door to keep the good smells in. :loopy: "Perfect conditions"

I hear you Dr. Hook. I also find the Paper bag method to be one of the best ways of drying, the inside and outside of the buds dry evenly. I use to hang dry on clothes hangers but that played out quick. Why go back and have to do more work cutting the buds off the stems after they're dry? Cut and trim once and be done with it.
I also do a variation of the Rack method using wire food strainers, they're only like 69 cents each at the 99 cent store. 3 or 4 of these will have you covered.
As far as conditions just a dry in a cool low-humidity area. I haven't noticed a difference between buds dried in darkness or out in the open.

IMG_00017717.jpg

Like I said, 3 or 4 of them is plenty and since they're round you don't have to lay each bud flat. Just load them up about 1/2 way full and shake once a day. I only dry buds not stems.
It only took 3 to dry over 5 zips.

Congrats on your Chocolope harvest!
:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom