700/900 Watt Mars Hydro - Double 3x3 Tent - OG Kush - Chocolope - Urkle - NLxBB

Now a question, when is it appropriate to start feeding nutes. I'm only a week in, so its probably too early at this point.

Most soils provide nutes for first 2-3 weeks,and choose a good brand thats suited for da ladys. :)

Like Terra seedmix, Canna, BAC lavasoil, ect.....

:tokin:

I saw you mentioned, "I was lazy and didn't give them any nutes." Now a question, when is it appropriate to start feeding nutes. I'm only a week in, so its probably too early at this point. I ask because your Snoop plants dont look all that much bigger than mine.

Most soils provide nutes for first 2-3 weeks
Yeah Blaze as Jazz said, most pre-packaged soils will supply the needed amendments for awhile and you can cook up soils that last the whole grow. PJ has a great recipe he's willing to share with any member. In general the plants will ask you for nutes when they're ready. As soon as you see the slightest of symptoms on the link I'm about to give you just follow the treatments.

420mag Problem Solver

Looking good Mr. Bond.

"Yeah Blaze as Jazz said, most pre-packaged soils will supply the needed amendments for awhile and you can cook up soils that last the whole grow. PJ has a great recipe he's willing to share with any member. In general the plants will ask you for nutes when they're ready. As soon as you see the slightest of symptoms on the link I'm about to give you just follow the treatments."

Yea BLAZE you really dont need nutes early on. My clones are on straight water now and you can see that my momma Chocolope and Skywalker are doing just fine off straight water living off the nutes from the good dirt there in and they are way past a few weeks in.

23-25 ounce = 650-700gr approx for 800 actual watts.

You raise the bar high :), i do hope you can achieve that, :goodluck:

Me happy if can get 0.5gr/w ;)

Gotta set that bar high!!! Got debt to pay off lol :Namaste:

But on the real 0.5 grams per watt would still pretty much net me a pound so that would surpass my previous high of 12 zips. I just want as close to 2 pounds as possible this go round. Fingers crossed but Im somewhat confident ill get close since I pulled bout 2 zips off plants i didnt top or train last run. Double that with the 4 toppings and training I did and Ill hopefully hit my mark

I'm curious to see how much this light can produce. Not sure if i've seen a journal that delivers a pound with the 900. There are a few that are more then a pound but they were using the 1200(4x4) and 1600 (5X5). I guess the race is on.

I'm curious to see how much this light can produce. Not sure if i've seen a journal that delivers a pound with the 900. There are a few that are more then a pound but they were using the 1200(4x4) and 1600 (5X5). I guess the race is on.

It sure is lol........A pound for the 900 is just a goal though. I topped all the plants 4 times almost on every top shout and I supercropped them like 3-4 times so hopefully that helps. I know if I had just let them grow like x-mas trees with that one large cola Id never get close to my goal lol. Who knows what ill get out of the 700. Fingers crossed...........Wish I had the 1200 or 1600 though

Did alil defoliation since getting off work on all the plants and as I started removing some of the fan leaves on NLxBB I started seeing little clusters of NUTZ!!! That broke my heart!!! I have no clue how she hermied on me since everything else is just fine. So since most all of them I found were near the bottom of canopy I just went ahead and lollipopped her even higher removing any clusters I could fine. Literally went over that plant for like 2 hours making sure I got them all. Guess ill have to do this everyday till I cut her down. And I moved her into the 700 tent since the 2 Chocolopes are only another 2 half weeks out and chunky, so I dont think they would be really effected. Couldnt risk the tent full of my OG kush being fucked up! So upsetting but hopefully NLxBB doesnt grow anymore of them. Her tops are really swelling so Id hate to have to cut her down. Any SUGGESTIONS you guy??? :thedoubletake: :thedoubletake: :thedoubletake:

Sorry to hear the bad news. Broads before Bros Mr. James Bond, 007.

I'm really a virgin when it comes to messing with dudes; I always tossed them. I'm dong my 1st breeding now & I never had to deal with any hermies so I might not be the best one to ask.

When i had a hermie I culled it. I started doing what you did then decided I didn't want to risk it. Be careful if you keep it. You could get pollen on your hands or shirt and end up transferring it to the other tent. :Rasta:

Thank you all for your suggestions. I went ahead and took 4 clones from momma Chocolope so I think Im going to inspect the NLxBB again tommorrow see if anymore pop up, maybe give it like 2 days since the sacks were all immature. If they come back Im just gonna put Momma Chocolope in the 700 tent to replace it. Im crossing my fingers nomore balls pop up. Still have no clue why it happenned though since my temps never go over 82 degrees and Ive stood in both tents with the lights off and the outside rooms lights on and have no leaks. Maybe she didnt like the defoliation and lollipoppin she got, hell if I find a secret spot somewhere Ill let her Tranny ass flower outside. A friend of mine is starting to grow and asked for some free clones so Im just gonna give him the 2 NLxBB clones that have taken root since it was a freebie strain for me. Ill hook him up with an OG and chocolope clone to just in case tho. Four free clones is a blessing.......
:Namaste:

its been hot here lately too
res was 78 today tent was 82-83 ish
on a normal day im under 80
80 is usually the real hot end but
august is the hottest month of the year where I am
and today was a hot one with no wind

edit

I don't like to do heavy defoliation at one time
if I do any at all it is very selective if I can move things around id rather move them around
less stress is better always a chance to hermie when and if it goes into shock
from too much stress

its been hot here lately too
res was 78 today tent was 82-83 ish
on a normal day im under 80
80 is usually the real hot end but
august is the hottest month of the year where I am
and today was a hot one with no wind

edit

I don't like to do heavy defoliation at one time
if I do any at all it is very selective if I can move things around id rather move them around
less stress is better always a chance to hermie when and if it goes into shock
from too much stress

Yea I may have over done it. Guess this strain doesn't like that too much. Everything else Ive grown could care less and loves the extra light. I did some research on here and found comments that sometimes the under canopy will herm if its stressed from no light too. Checked NLxBB this morning before work and found no more balls. last time I had a hermie I left a cfl at the top of the tent on during a dark period and only 1 plant hermied and the balls were everywhere even at the tops. On the NLxBB they were only at the bottom so I lollipopped the plants probably another 4-6 inches upwards. Chocolope clones looking great so if I find anymore Im hiding her in the woods somewhere lol.........:Namaste:

Couple pics of everything without the LEDs on. Just watered around 2 hours before pics were taken. OG Kush, Durkle and NLxBB are at the end of week 4. Chocolope is at the end of week 8.

DURKLE #2 (Lemony spicy smell to it right now)

IMG_62735.JPG

IMG_62746.JPG

OG Kush.........All 3 Plants (Lemony pine smell)

IMG_62754.JPG

IMG_62765.JPG

IMG_62775.JPG

IMG_62786.JPG

IMG_62796.JPG

NLxBB (I check her before work when I get home and before the lights go off so Im being very vigilent since she had alil tranny episode 2 days ago. Got rid of all the balls after the plant was re-lollipopped further up. And If anything looks weird I pull it off early)

Light lemony smell as now

IMG_62804.JPG

IMG_62815.JPG

:hmmmm:

DURKLE #3

IMG_62826.JPG

IMG_62833.JPG

Chocolope (Fruity cantelope smell)

IMG_62849.JPG

IMG_62859.JPG

IMG_62861.JPG

As some of you may tell I did some major defoliation on all the plants with the exception of the 2 Chocolope plants. Really needed to get some light down further into the canopies. Didnt do it last grow so lets see what happens.......

:ganjamon:

Nice & healthy there 007.

Back
Top Bottom