700/900 Watt Mars Hydro - Double 3x3 Tent - OG Kush - Chocolope - Urkle - NLxBB

Well its been 7-9 days of drying for all six of the plants buds on the dry rack. The stems were nice and dry. Took my time cutting off the buds while watching college football!!! This being my 3rd ever harvest I was very excited to see the results of my labor. Still learning though. Gotta keep my plants shorter so these Mars LEDs can get more of the lower canopy and I need to do a better job of lollipopping. Its alot of work messing with that bottom bud. Another thing Ive learned is Ill probally just top my plants 2 times now and just LST and supercrop. I topped some of these 4 times and some of those branches just never got thick enough to support big buds. Maybe if I vegged another 3-4 weeks after the 3 I had already did they may have hardened out more but thats probally too long to veg in these 3x3 tents since they might get too big to fit lol.

So as a reminder I had 8 plants in total with the Chocolopes being harvested a couple weeks before everything else since they were alil older. So Ill will repost there bud shots and weights for this total weight in........

Dry Rack in tent

IMG_64915.JPG

Chocolope Harvest

4.2 ounces

IMG_63438.JPG

IMG_63453.JPG

IMG_63462.JPG

Durkle #3

1.6 ounces

IMG_64886.JPG

IMG_64894.JPG

NLxBB

2.6 ounces

IMG_64926.JPG

IMG_64946.JPG

IMG_64987.JPG

IMG_64975.JPG

IMG_64995.JPG

OG Kush #3

2.0 ounces

IMG_65005.JPG

IMG_65013.JPG

IMG_65045.JPG

IMG_65034.JPG

IMG_65054.JPG

Durkle #2

1.8 ounces

IMG_65097.JPG

IMG_65087.JPG

OG Kush 1 and 2 (Same Pheno)

5.2 ounces

IMG_65108.JPG

IMG_65117.JPG

IMG_65137.JPG

IMG_65127.JPG

IMG_65167.JPG

Everything all jarred up

IMG_65217.JPG

IMG_65206.JPG

IMG_65189.JPG

Mars 700 tent netted 8.4 ounces

Mars 900 tent netted 9.0 ounces

So all together I was able to net 17.4 ounces

:party::tommy::goof::tommy::theband:

Also got alil over an ounce of bottom bud from the 6 plants harvested that me and my wife have been enjoying over the past week which gives the both of us a nice lil high for the stuff that got the limited amount of light it recieved..........

IMG_65178.JPG

Wouldve loved to get closer to the 2 pounds I discussed earlier but Im not complaining. I think Id need to upgrade to the Mars 1600's to get closer to those figures though in combination to keeping the plants shorter to maximize the size of the lower buds. Could do that but then the light bill would be alil more noticeable lol..........

Well 17.4 ounces is all jarred up and ready for the curing process. Ill be burping the jars twice a day for 5-10 minutes for about 5 days then just let them sit for another week. Usually after 2 weeks in the jars the buds become very funky again!!! So Ill be giving some smoke reports when these are all cured up for you guys. And Im sure they will get even funkier over the time Im selling all of it......... :amen:

Congrats Atlien on a big haul harvest. Impressive yields! Beautiful all the way around but the colors on NLxBB are really eye-catching. Great growing.
:goodjob:

beat me to it. Those buds look killer. Eveything looks great, but those NLxBB tho

Nice At!...well done!...will be following your subsequent grow...done till the spring for me...can't wait...gonna have to put up with inferior Mexican meds for a bit this coming winter tho'...such is life...lolool...h00k...

With the nice harvest you had you and your wife will run out before winter??? Wow lol

beat me to it. Those buds look killer. Eveything looks great, but those NLxBB tho

Yea the orange hairs on the NLxBB are crazy!!! She is the only plant I didnt keep a clone of to myself smh lol.........but from what Ive read up on it my other strains should be stronger but we shall see.........

Just repotted 4 of the OG Kush clones and 2 Chocolope clones in the 3 and 5 gallon smart pots tonight though. Back Breaking!!! Went alittle clone crazy so I still have 4 Durkle clones in which 2 of I repotted in some bigger pots and 1 Chocolope. Prolly gonna make her a mommy lol. Not sure Ill grow anymore Durkle after these last 4 I have since her yields are on the lower size. That Purple Urkle in her gave her those small nugget buds. Dont get me wrong though Durkle buds smell great, I just think I have found my 2 strains that grow big buds and are nice and frosty. Those 2 are The Dinafem OG Kush (pheno 1/2) and Chocolope. One Sativa tent and one Indica. But as always well see after I get to try them all. Did give 2 clones of the NLxBB to a friend that are growing nicely so Ill have access to the genetics if need be..............

Also wondering if I should keep going after the smoke report? Would be the same strains but Ill be trying to do alil better at the manicuring of the plants I guess. Not sure if I want to do that or start a new journal cause I forgot to mention that 1 Chocolope and last Skywalker Kush plant I put in flower after I took those 2 Chocolope plants out that were included in this journals total weight just started week 6 today. Man its crazy Ive been so busy and waiting on the 6 I just cut down and dried that other then watering them Ive kinda forgot about them. Crazy that once you start getting your grow going youll damn near always have some bud on deck. I still like watching you guys more though lol........

Double High Five Brother!!
:high-five::high-five:

That should keep smiles on your patients faces for a while. :)

Please send me an invite if you kick off a new journal for your next round. :Namaste:

Best morgan Freeman voice........

And we didn't see Atlien for a while, some people believe he got lost in his own house, after smoking the fine specimens he had grown that summer.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!! I actually read that in his voice and I died laughing :laughtwo::laughtwo::laughtwo:
Me too. :laughtwo:

That should be enough to hold you down for a minute or two 007.

Congrats on the nice harvest. How many plants did you have in the Mars 700w tent again ?

With the nice harvest you had you and your wife will run out before winter??? Wow lol

...lolool...nope should be good till next fall(hopefully)...we will be goin' south mid January to Mexico for 10 weeks(hence that reference)...hope we don't get so much snow that it wipes out the X where I bury the stash...LOLOOL...h00k...

So far Ive tried Durkle #2, NLxBB and OG Kush #3. OG kush 1/2 and Durkle #3 need to cure alil more.

The Durkle #2 which has a nice lemony spice smell is a very smooth smoke that gives me a nice laid back high. Truth be told its not done but its sold like hot cakes......not much left.

NLxBB is almost straight orange and smells of lemons too. It also has a very smooth smoke. Really nice body stone.

OG #3 has a banana taste to it when smoked. Its smoke is alil more harsh making me cough more but it is really strong mental and body high.

Altogether I expect all these to get even better since its only been a week and a half in the jars. Didn't think it would be hard to describe smoking weed but to be honest it is lol......One thing I can say is that all of it is high grade weed. Nothing that makes me need to roll up another blunt or just make you hungry. Everything is worth the street value of loud in my area which is 20$ a gram already even without the full cure. So Im just continuing to let it sit in the jars for now. May vacuum seal some of it up afterwards though to further compress the buds..........

it would be really nice if I could manage an average of 2 oz per plant for my grow but I doubt they would come to that much, mind you you never can tell until the weigh up how much you have.
I notice you harvested your plants at around the 10 week mark, did you see any more significant weight gain within the last week or so ? or was it more a case of just finishing up. Heres a pic of my girls below,

day_52_of_flowering_group_shot1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom