700/900 Watt Mars Hydro - Double 3x3 Tent - OG Kush - Chocolope - Urkle - NLxBB

Time for another update :cheer:

First up the babies. Last update they were topped and began thier low stress training. They were watered yestrday and are really showing that new growth of 2 tops and since they are bent over the side branching nodes are starting to grow and eventually will become tops.

IMG_59184.JPG
IMG_59154.JPG
IMG_59195.JPG
IMG_59207.JPG
IMG_59226.JPG
IMG_59234.JPG

These OG Skywalkers have finally revegged and have new growth at the top and some side branching

IMG_59173.JPG

"Mother Chocolope" growing all wierd since she was taken in week 3 of flower :love:

IMG_59167.JPG

My 2 Chocolope clones I supercopped last update are bouncing back nicely and are getting really big. I can do 4-5 plants in these 3x3's but if I wanted im sure I could keep supercropping them and fill the entire tent with just these. But I need the space

IMG_59268.JPG
IMG_59246.JPG
IMG_59256.JPG

And last but not least the grown women. 2 DMB's will be cut down next Sunday and Monday and the Chocolope and OG Skywalker (both in which are now in flush) the following weekend if the trichomes are to my liking.

IMG_59297.JPG
IMG_59287.JPG
IMG_59276.JPG

Tell me what you guys think........

:ganjamon:

Three is the Magic Number.

I can do 4-5 plants in these 3x3's, but if I wanted i'm sure I could keep supercropping them and fill the entire tent with just these. But I need the space

IMG_59246.JPG
Tell me what you guys think........

I think you could fit 3 plants in there quite nicely... a happy medium. :Namaste:

Providing those close up bud shots I was asked for. All 4 of these are now in flush.

DMB
IMG_59307.JPG

Chocolope
IMG_59325.JPG

OG Skywalker
IMG_59316.JPG

Cant wait to get the babies in here..............

Very nice buds , large plants also, gonna have big harvest there :thumb:

Looking delicious :yummy:

Topped the two new main tops and the side tops that rose up from the sides on all the babies last night. They are growing into nice little bushes. :love:

OG #1
IMG_59604.JPG

OG #2
IMG_59613.JPG

OG #3
IMG_59574.JPG

NLxBB
IMG_59594.JPG

Durkle #1
IMG_59556.JPG

Durkle #2
IMG_59565.JPG

Durkle #3
IMG_59565.JPG

All of them
IMG_59547.JPG

Wondering if I should throw all of these on to a 18/6 light schedule for awhile before putting them in the 5 gallons?

:tokin:

Topped the two new main tops and the side tops that rose up from the sides on all the babies last night. They are growing into nice little bushes. :love:

Wondering if I should throw all of these on to a 18/6 light schedule for awhile before putting them in the 5 gallons?

:tokin:

Why wait? They look big enough for bigger pots :surf:

Why wait? They look big enough for bigger pots :surf:

I almost have too the closet isn't big enough to place them all in the 5 gallon smart pots so I have to wait till the Big girls come out the tent. So Ill probably be doing that this weekend. I did cut the lights off on em for the first time putting them on the 18/6 schedule

Back
Top Bottom