700/900 Watt Mars Hydro - Double 3x3 Tent - OG Kush - Chocolope - Urkle - NLxBB

It looks like you've got some nute burn on your babies, and some nutrient deficiencies on your big girls? Nute deficiency might be due to the flush, so probably not such a big deal, but the crispy edges on the babies are worth looking into. Do you test the ph of your runoff?

Yea i do when that happened I made my mix alil oo hot because I was alil faded. I gave them fun strength nutes instead of half smh. they are doing great now though.

So I made the chop. Had alil help from wifey. Cut down the OG Skywalker and both of the DMB plants. Then repotted the 3 OG Kush, NLxBB, and 2 of the Durkle. Only plant left flowering is the Chocolope which will get the chop next sunday. Moved the 2 Chocolope clones into the flower tent. Supercropped both of them one more time to slow thier stretch phase down.

OG Skywalker

IMG_59662.JPG
IMG_59712.JPG
IMG_59724.JPG

DMB

IMG_59734.JPG
IMG_59748.JPG

3 OG Kush, 1 NLxBB and 1 Durkle repotted in 5 gallon smart pots. 1 durkle is is a 2 gallon regular pot.

IMG_59756.JPG
IMG_59764.JPG
IMG_59775.JPG
IMG_59795.JPG

1 other Durkle plant im waiting to transplant when the Chocolope is cut down. 2 other revegging OG Skywalkers coming back to life.

IMG_59805.JPG
IMG_59815.JPG

Momma Chocolope revegging all funky

IMG_59825.JPG

Everything is now on 18/6 light schedule with the exception of the flower tent.

:tokin:

Ran out of time to get shots of the re-supercropped Chocolope clones and the one flowering Chocolope that is left in the 3x3 with the mars 900 in it. So here they are freshly watered. Once the flowered Chocolope comes out 2 of the other plants will move into the tent whenever they are ready.

Only tent on flower time schedule at the moment

IMG_59836.JPG

Chocolope on the right

IMG_59845.JPG

Chocolope on the left

IMG_59854.JPG

Power Power :circle-of-love:

IMG_59863.JPG
IMG_59874.JPG

:tokin:

Been alil busy so I havnt been able to upload some of the pics Ive taken since the last update. Everything has been cut down in the flower tent and now the 2 Chocolope clones are filling that tent and are on week 2 of flower. In the last update I had just topped and did alil supercropping to the babies. They all bounced back very nicely from that. Just recently topped them all for there final and 3rd time. Each one will have 8 or more tops now. On a side note I popped 3 seeds a college friend gave me acouple weeks ago visiting home from LA. he found some Snoop OG seeds he found in his medical bud. Snoop OG is a mix of Lemon OG and Sour Diesel so it has great genetics and I smoked it so I know it is good.

Some shots of the DMB and OG Skywalker harvest:

DMB
IMG_60124.JPG

OG Skywalker
IMG_60104.JPG
IMG_60115.JPG

The 2 Chocolope clones are really looking nice in week 2 of flower filling out the tent

IMG_60175.JPG
IMG_60166.JPG
IMG_60183.JPG
IMG_60404.JPG
IMG_60393.JPG
IMG_60383.JPG

The Babies.........1st pics are the ones I took right after the last topping

IMG_60204.JPG
IMG_60193.JPG
IMG_60214.JPG
IMG_60224.JPG
IMG_60232.JPG
IMG_60244.JPG
IMG_60253.JPG
IMG_60264.JPG
IMG_60275.JPG

Durkle that sits in the closet until its ready for the flower tent

IMG_60294.JPG
IMG_60301.JPG

Momma Chocolope

IMG_60324.JPG

OG Skywalker clone taken in flower looking all crazy

IMG_60311.JPG

3 Snoop OG seeds coming up........

IMG_60333.JPG

Everything in the closet..........will be adding clones of everything in the mars 700 tent

IMG_60344.JPG

Now a shot of the babies today a few days after there last topping

IMG_60453.JPG
IMG_60442.JPG
IMG_60467.JPG

Dont you just love the Purlpe Power??? :circle-of-love:

IMG_60365.JPG
IMG_60352.JPG

:ganjamon:

So how much did your harvest weigh in at ? I can see the pic from your scale showing 1.7, but 1.7 what ?

So how much did your harvest weigh in at ? I can see the pic from your scale showing 1.7, but 1.7 what ?

It was 1.7 of the OG Skywalker. Grew her from seed. Thought she was a male up until flower with how lanky she was. She was definitely the runt of the two of these I grew. The bigger of the two hermied on me. My fault though I messed up the timer. Had to throw her/him away so I wouldn't ruin the other 3 plants.

Kinda slowed down the updates since I wasn't getting much feedback but Ill try to add some more pics. Just ready for the OG Kush, NLxBB, and Durkle to hurry up and fill out these 5 gallon smart pots so I can put them into flower and move 2 into the Chocolope flower tent which is looking great 3 weeks into flower! If I had to guess by how many bud sites I have on these 2 compared to the very 1st one I grew out these 2 should easily have 4-6 ounces on them netting somewhere between 8-12 ounces, hell maybe a pound :Namaste:

Total weight of everything was alil over 7 ounces. Very small for 4 plants considering I harvested 12 off just two my 1st grow. The 3 other plants were taken 3 weeks into flower so they grew very weird so I was still new to this and just let them grow all funky since I wasn't sure how to top them and LST them like I did the regular looking plants. Pretty much learned its a lot better to top, LST, and supercrop your plants to keep them short as possible to maximize your final yields. Was somewhat disappointed because I thought monstercropping would gain me a big yield but it just confused me alil since they took forever to reveg and just grew so weird in the early times. Kinda learned from the experience though because my 2 Chocolope clones were taken in flower too but 1st site of the traditional leave formations I started topping them and supercropping so they are huge and have almost filled a tent by themselves.

Just learning though so this 3rd time around with 2 tents Ill be upset if I don't atleast get a pound per tent. With 4-5 plants per tent just need 3-4 zips a piece and ill hit my goal. Anything over 2 pounds would be extra...........

These are some pics I took acouple days ago of the girls still in veg without the Mars light on so you guys can see them in their true color. These were taken bout 2 days after their final 3rd topping. They are all alil bigger now. Im guessing they will only need another 2-3 weeks before I put them into flower.

image28469.jpg
image28470.jpg
image28471.jpg

Me playing around with this Portrait Painter app :high-five:

image28472.jpg
image28468.jpg

Gotta get yall somemore recent pics of these and definitely of the Chocolope tent as the bud sites are popping up everywhere!!!

:ganjamon:

So that last update I gave you guys earlier this morning was mostly week old pics. Everything needed watering so i decided to snap a few current pics. It takes a nice bit of time to mix all the jugs with some being for flowering plants and some veg, it can be a pain. So after watering everything I decided to supercrop everything too. Did that and moved Durkle #3 back into the closet with Durkle #1 along with momma Chocolope and the two revegging OG Skywalkers. The 3 Snoop OGs are also coming along nicely. Also snapped a few pics of the 2 Chocolopes in the middle of week 3 of flower.

Gonna try an Identify every plant better so you guys can better keep up with them.

In all previous and new pics order of plants is:

Back Left: OG Kush #1
Back Middle (which has been taken out): OG Skywalker
Back right: OG Kush #2
Middle: Durkle #2 (Big Girl)
Front Left: NLxBB
Front Middle (which has been taken out): Durkle #3
Front Right: OG Kush #3

NLxBB

IMG_60618.JPG

OG KUSH #3

IMG_60625.JPG

OG KUSH #2

IMG_60634.JPG

OG KUSH #1

IMG_60644.JPG

DURKLE #2 ( I didnt supercrop her like the other since she is so thick and was shorter

IMG_60653.JPG

Snoop OG seedlings ( I think bout 2 weeks old )

IMG_60665.JPG

Closet with Momma Chocolope, Durkle #1 and #3, and The 2 revegging OG Skywalkers

IMG_60674.JPG

DURKLE #1

IMG_60683.JPG

DURKLE #3

IMG_60696.JPG

Momma Chocolope

IMG_60702.JPG

OG Skywalker #1

IMG_60715.JPG

OG Skywalker #2

IMG_60723.JPG

Everything