700/900 Watt Mars Hydro - Double 3x3 Tent - OG Kush - Chocolope - Urkle - NLxBB

Looking Good. What do you predict to get off those two?

These 2 DMB's are alil smaller than the last one I grew (which yielded me 6 ounces) since these 2 clones were taken in flower. So they grew kinda funny at 1st so I didnt top them and I barely LST'd them so my guess would be 6-8 ounces between the two. But hopefully I get more since they should swell a bit more in the next week in a half. 10 ounces would be nice.

Went ahead and repotted the babies today after work. I have no clue what size these pots are but they are perfect for a few weeks before these young ladies get transplanted into there final 5 gallon smart pots. Watered them in with a light nutrient solution so thats it for today.

IMG_58722.JPG
IMG_58733.JPG

:ganjamon:

Great journal by the way! You have a great setup bro, nice and clean! I like that! Lil advice if that's cool? Next time why don't you support those ladies from the outside of those cages. It opens up the inside which helps with light penetration and reduces the chances of any kind of humidity issues :)

Great journal by the way! You have a great setup bro, nice and clean! I like that! Lil advice if that's cool? Next time why don't you support those ladies from the outside of those cages. It opens up the inside which helps with light penetration and reduces the chances of any kind of humidity issues :)

You mean bending the branches along the outside of the cage to spread them out? And I think I was trying to do that but I accidently repotted the 2 clones into the center of the smart pots instead of off centered after all the LST'ing I did which had a lot of the tops off to one side. I probably was stoned lol

You mean bending the branches along the outside of the cage to spread them out? And I think I was trying to do that but I accidently repotted the 2 clones into the center of the smart pots instead of off centered after all the LST'ing I did which had a lot of the tops off to one side. I probably was stoned lol

Thats the ticket bro! I prefer bamboo over the cages because you can place em where and how you want :)

Thats the ticket bro! I prefer bamboo over the cages because you can place em where and how you want :)

I may try that one day. Do they start to build up mold over time though? Cant remember where I heard that but I think I did. I was thinking bout using a scrog net but I don't know yet.

I may try that one day. Do they start to build up mold over time though? Cant remember where I heard that but I think I did. I was thinking bout using a scrog net but I don't know yet.

Well thats the thing about bamboo, its non reactive and it doesn't rot :) Thats why hydro store sell it bro :)

Almost end of week 8. June 21st is the start of week 9. First pics will be of the 4 flowering plants

DMB #1 (currently flushing)
IMG_58753.JPG

DMB #2 (currently flushing)
IMG_58763.JPG

Chocolope

IMG_58775.JPG

OG Skywalker

IMG_58785.JPG

All FOUR :love:

IMG_58743.JPG
IMG_58797.JPG

Thought it was time to start training my babies so today after work I decided to top all of them and begin LST'in by using a straightened boby pin bent at the tip into a hook to pull them down sideways.

IMG_58874.JPG
IMG_58881.JPG
IMG_58892.JPG
IMG_58906.JPG
IMG_58913.JPG
IMG_58925.JPG
IMG_58935.JPG
IMG_58943.JPG
IMG_58953.JPG
IMG_58964.JPG

So got that done then looked in on my 2 cloned Chocolope plants in veg in the 700 mars tent and did alil more supercropping on the taller branches. Over the last 2 days I took them off 24 hours lights on and now have them vegging on a 18/6 schedule. Everywhere I topped have split and made double the amount of tops. Did alot of bending on them to keep them short so the other side of the plant can catch up to the main canopy. Also used the cages alil to hold some of the branches down. Will be giving them a feeding after posting this with a light dosage of whats left of the General Organics go box veg dosage.

IMG_58976.JPG
IMG_58993.JPG
IMG_58984.JPG
IMG_59003.JPG
IMG_59015.JPG

They are really starting to bush out after being moved into the 5 gallon smart pots over the weekend.

:tokin:

So I let the 2 Chocolope clones sit under the mars 700 at around 3 feet above the canopy for a week to let them get use to the higher intensity light. Now I finally rehung the light to make it easier to move up and down. So after re supercropping them and bending around the cages some more I lowered the light into the 18-24 inch veg position.

IMG_59023.JPG
IMG_59036.JPG
IMG_59044.JPG
IMG_59052.JPG
IMG_59076.JPG
IMG_59065.JPG

:tokin:

Back
Top Bottom