A Video Journal With Pigeons420 - 2016

"Stay medicated." :laughtwo: Sweet! I enjoy the video updates Pigeons. Maybe someday I'll do my own. Haha! I don't think so. You're a natural at it and you keep becoming more and more relaxed.

Your garden benefits from a few things I see there:
- You turn your plants. I have mine on SWICKS or crammed into the tiny spaces, but I'm thinking I need to make this a practice again. It may have been one of the factors of my initial grow success.
- You give your girls a regular shower. Plants love a good shower. Had me thinking about this too. It's only steps from my tents to the tub, and I can clean up easily. You have an enviable space for watering.
- You've established a nice flow to the system. This eliminates stress on you and leads to fewer oversights.
- Your spaces are clean and organized. Excellent attention to detail.

The :420: learning curve on full display. :high-five:

I marvel at your clones. They really don't look like clones at all. That's right. Puff that chest out. You deserve it. :blunt:

:passitleft: Someone else will be along to pass that too. :kisstwo:

Thank you too and keep up the good work :cool:

Everytime I watch his videos I wish I'd had better luck with my seeds. Those were some of the heartiest seedlings I've raised. I so wanted them to be female. :laughtwo:

I'm gonna watch it, but look how close to real time I caught you. I'm going to hit my bong right along with you again. Be back soon. :hug: MUAH!

Haha this never happens. Both of us wonder around aimlessly at times and stumble into each other's path from time to time. It's always a delight.

"Stay medicated." :laughtwo: Sweet! I enjoy the video updates Pigeons. Maybe someday I'll do my own. Haha! I don't think so. You're a natural at it and you keep becoming more and more relaxed.

Your garden benefits from a few things I see there:
- You turn your plants. I have mine on SWICKS or crammed into the tiny spaces, but I'm thinking I need to make this a practice again. It may have been one of the factors of my initial grow success.
- You give your girls a regular shower. Plants love a good shower. Had me thinking about this too. It's only steps from my tents to the tub, and I can clean up easily. You have an enviable space for watering.
- You've established a nice flow to the system. This eliminates stress on you and leads to fewer oversights.
- Your spaces are clean and organized. Excellent attention to detail.

The :420: learning curve on full display. :high-five:

I marvel at your clones. They really don't look like clones at all. That's right. Puff that chest out. You deserve it. :blunt:

:passitleft: Someone else will be along to pass that too. :kisstwo:

I think you should do videos! But it's important to know that now that I'm legal I don't have anything to loose. That's a big motivator.

Since you've been with me since day one I'll just cut to the chase; with my garden this time around I have such a hands on approach with things. I'm literally in the garden every morning. And I've noticed that there's ALWAYS something to be done. Whether it's just a turn, a spray, a watering, some cloning, trichomes check, temperature control, ph balancing..... Etc. BUT BUT BUT I've learned that because of my bugs I only go on once a day, in the morning. Then its doors closed and I come back the next day. I'm learning that, yes a hands on approach is beneficial, it's the constant coming and going that create an environment I can't control.

You're absolutely right, this is all product of the 420 Magazine!! I've grown exponentially because of this place and the garden is proof of it. What a happy camper I am! It's amazing what a little time and effort can do to for someone's mood and personality.

Everytime I watch his videos I wish I'd had better luck with my seeds. Those were some of the heartiest seedlings I've raised. I so wanted them to be female. :laughtwo:

I can't believe how many females I've had!!! It's remarkable that it's happened this way. No complaints here! :high-five:

:love: thanks for the attention Susan! :love:

Great video pigeons you are a natural.

Plants are looking great, thanks for the update on my genetics! They do look very good indeed.

One suggestion from an efficiency standpoint: if you are going to top a 3 foot plant, might it have been more efficient to top it when it was a one foot plant, veg speed wise, then end with 1.5 foot and similar top numbers? Unless you need a lot of clones of it or something?

Also I suggest you try fiming a few of them and see how it compares to topping for you. Worst case with fim IS topping and best case it could be 5 tops instead of 2 from one cut.

I topped her at 3' because that's when I came to the conclusion she was getting out of hand. At 1' she didn't look so lanky. So,
I let her be.

Sometimes I just top or train on a whim and don't think about it until later. So some get this and some get that. Kind of whatever I'm feeling like at the time. :rofl:

As for top or FIM. I've had better results with topping. Granted I've only FIM twice and I didn't see a major effect. Perhaps I didn't perform it properly? Not sure. But if it's a suggestion for the man OG himself. Consider it done!

Well if you get 3-5 tops instead of 2 that's good to me.
But doesn't make that much difference overall I suppose.

here's what I do, not sure if it is best, but I like it. I just fimed all my 6" tall clones same as always. As soon as those tips grow out to normal leaves without 'fim tips' then I fim all of the top ones again. I repeat this on all the top ones until the plant has as many tops as I want. I am experimenting with less tops than usual this time though. Trying to find the sweet spot for my lights and setup.

FIM at about 6" for those kind of results is what OG is saying and continue FIM everytime the leaves start to form normally again (with out the cut tips).

Is this right OG?

Perhaps one of the keys in my seeds producing all females is the huge amount of handling without gloves? ;-)
They were harvested by my girlfriend with no gloves, then have been taken out of the baggies each time by me, selected the best looking seeds by hand with no gloves ;-)
Just kidding, but you don't need to worry about handling them with gloves...

Well don't worry I handled the shit out of them hehe
I can't wait to see how they finish! I want to grow jackalope and Thunderpaws too myself but can't take ten of each right now to make sure there is enough to pick best pheno females.

Good day Pigeons. Just swinging through, catching up. :love: :hug: :love:

hey pidge just wanted to say I am also doing jack and thunder and just sexed em this morning 4 out 4 jacks are female 3 out of 4 thunder are female

Back
Top Bottom