A Video Journal With Pigeons420 - 2016

Great update, however, I'd like to see you keep more leaf mass till harvest. Looking good my man.

Cheers

Yea, Miller me too! I don't know what the hell happened to these two. I can say though that it's not done on purpose. :high-five:

In all honesty my flower room has been a sore point for me because I feel like these two girls are the last of my old system of growing and that their stuck in time. If I didn't depend on their yield for my medication as much as I do at this point I'd hashbag both of them and call it a day. But I need that constant supply. :lot-o-toke:

Thanks man!

It seems, despite my best efforts, that I always have a couple girls out of the bunch that crisp up and go all yellow like this. And id love to know what it is that I'm doing that would cause this. Like I have a few ideas but certainty is a beautiful thing :rofl:

:thumb:

I give water only after 5 true Weeks of flower and that's when my leafs start to yellow. If you are lacking leaf mass going into flush you will not get the size or ripeness you could have yielded. But I'm splitting hairs, everything looks great. I still have not got a perfect grow but I'll take what I get.

Cheers

Nice update Pigeons. This is a great approach. You get a much better feel for how the plants are really doing, and yours are apparently very happy. :battingeyelashes: :love:

Thanks Susan!

My next update will be a little more in depth. I realized after I did this one that I should take the plants out and give them a proper photo shoot

If there's anything I enjoy about maki hothead videos, is that I can talk to myself as I go. Kinda like I'm talking to you!

:hug:

Thanks for popping in!

Nice one! I wouldn't have thought of a burping video but I had someone ask this exact question to me and now I can just reference your video! Sweet.

And stop "molesting poor little buds"! :rofl:
Bob ;)

I've half a mind to call Cannabis Protective Services, and to film it even. Sick!

:)

Negative good sir, we just need to focus it a bit. I figure 10 bucks for a Cannabis abuse video, Pigeons here just squeezing nugs, flicking fan leaves, pinching stems...

We'll be rich bitches!

Negative good sir, we just need to focus it a bit. I figure 10 bucks for a Cannabis abuse video, Pigeons here just squeezing nugs, flicking fan leaves, pinching stems...

We'll be rich bitches!
I see you have been in your jars, awesome. I love this stuff.

Cheers

I just saw the second last garden overview video now. Looking great. Slow starting clones is normal for me too. Barely any growth, then all of a sudden they blast off.
Those jackalope look nice and healthy :cool: glad they are getting a real good chance to be there best now. Excited to see what phenos you get. The parents jacks smack and chocolope are both GREAT. :cool:

I just saw the second last garden overview video now. Looking great. Slow starting clones is normal for me too. Barely any growth, then all of a sudden they blast off.
Those jackalope look nice and healthy :cool: glad they are getting a real good chance to be there best now. Excited to see what phenos you get. The parents jacks smack and chocolope are both GREAT. :cool:

Good day big guy!

I'm gonna give these girls the best have at life. Did you see how big the leaves are on the Jack's? My gosh it's incredible to look back at where I've come.

Thanks for the help!

Good day to everyone! Hope each of you are well and warm! The sun is shining and the music is blasting. Enjoy your weekends!

:passitleft: :love:

Yeah you are killing it. It looks so healthy, I am sure you will help them realize thier potential :cool:
Now that you are a clone master you will have no problem taking one Clone of each and sending them to flower woohoo. Hope you get lots of females!

Back
Top Bottom