A Video Journal With Pigeons420 - 2016

Wonderful videos Pigeons. I still use three basins, all room temperature, for budwashing. I like to have that second clean wash to make sure I get all the lemon juice and baking soda residue out of the buds.

Doc Bud calls the sugar leaves the "filet mignon" of the cannabis plant. It's the part he prefers to smoke. I try to leave as much sugar on my buds as possible. Since I use most of mine in brownies I don't have to be concerned with removing anything but the fans and tips without sugar. They're never going to win NOTM, but they save me a heap of time trimming.

Those electric trimmers scare the begeezers out of me. Can't you just see the trichomes being stripped off?

Oh was it Doc Bud that smoked his sugar leaves? I thought it was BAR. Shows what I remember. I love these sugar leaves in a joint. The flavor is impeccable, so rich and sweet. Love it! But it comes at a trade off because I sure love my bubble hash too! Goes along side your brownies. Have to ask myself where I want all my efforts to fall.

Oh and electric trimmers, man I know!!! I'm sure there's some sort of collection bin that all those trichomes fall into but boy does it look aggressive eh?

:high-five:

That's about the age I pinned you at, rtk.
I wish I was an artist, cuz I would totally do caricatures of all the 420 peeps. Although, I suppose, some would unsubscribe from my journal.

This would be totally awesome!!

This is pretty cool pigeons. I've only made the one video, and it took forever. Only because Im the type of person who will all of a sudden trail off into another story, and before I know it Im rambling or just talking in circles lol. So to say the least it takes about 50 takes to get it right. Haha, but anyways keep up the good work man

Man this happens to me every time I start a video. I should do a "behind the scenes" video with some of the takes I've tried. My phone is full of useless videos that I tried to get straight. Haha. It's tons of fun though!

Back
Top Bottom