A Video Journal With Pigeons420 - 2016

You and I have different watering strategy. I stress in veg but not in flower. Every three days in flower will result in light pot. It was every four days but girls would not make it 4 days. I can't argue with your results so no advice from over here. Just different ways to do the same thing.

Cheers

Awesome vids Mr Pigeon!:slide: Just watched through them - tho i did have issues with the bud washing vid, but its all good! I'll try again later :cheesygrinsmiley: You're backbudding that huge one cola Hollands hope? I wonder how big she will get! :cool: The 'I eat that' cracked me up aswell :)

My, you're a popular one, aren't you? :laughtwo: Of course I'll add in another for you.

:love: :hug: :love: MUAH!!!

Nice Pidge :high-five:

I will be doing the bud washing one in... 6 more weeks !

Vlad:bongrip:

Hi Vlad, glad you're here! Feel free to post updates on here about your Budwashing. Would love to see!

:high-five:

You and I have different watering strategy. I stress in veg but not in flower. Every three days in flower will result in light pot. It was every four days but girls would not make it 4 days. I can't argue with your results so no advice from over here. Just different ways to do the same thing.

Cheers

That's the beautiful thing about this hobby, there are so many ways to do it. Any it's not like any are wrong!

To be honest, a lot of my tricks either I've picked up myself or I read here. Very little to none of it has any scientific reasoning. So, should you come across science, and are able to set us straight, please feel free to enlighten us!

Plus, it's nice to see all the different ways things can be done because it helps us learn. And I love learning!

:goodjob:

Thank you Pigeons420!
Love the bud washing !
will be watching and learning from the other ones, well done dude!
:Namaste:

Man, thanks so much, Squeek! We'll learn from each other!

Awesome vids Mr Pigeon!:slide: Just watched through them - tho i did have issues with the bud washing vid, but its all good! I'll try again later :cheesygrinsmiley: You're backbudding that huge one cola Hollands hope? I wonder how big she will get! :cool: The 'I eat that' cracked me up aswell :)

Thanks Ogug! I hope the other one works for you. You're not the first person to tell me that one wasn't workin. I hope it works! Maybe try straight from YouTube?

Thanks for taking a peak!

Ok, the giggle after "balls" was just frickin' epicly funny. We busted up!

:)

Sometimes, I just crack myself up! :rofl:

I obviously don't script these things. Sometimes I'll be 2 minutes into a video and say something stupid and have to start all over again. Haha But that's the fun of it!

My, you're a popular one, aren't you? :laughtwo: Of course I'll add in another for you.

:love: :hug: :love: MUAH!!!

Hi Susan! :ciao:

No journal of mine is compete without your company!

Thanks for joining me Madam!

:love:

So, who remembers, Captain video,, who he be,, well, who was he, because, apparently there is an other, a new and potentially improved,, Captain video,,

Cheers pidger, er, cap,,

Haha Nivek, I have no idea who that is! But I wanna be kool too! :rofl:

Haha Nivek, I have no idea who that is! But I wanna be kool too! :rofl:

Wow, no idea eh, surprises me, but, might be totally an age thing, as in, you don't have enough. Ha.. Captain video was none other than roger Nielson, former nhl great, as a coach amongst other things. Leafs mostly as I recall. Cheers pidger, oh, and you plenty kool friend

Diggin the videos pigeons420.
I am more of a visual learner, so this is very helpful, ty.
I will be anxiously awaiting future vids.
Peace.

You and I both! Visuals are much easier for my head to wrap itself around. YouTube is a great teacher!

Loving the video idea! You are going to have more of a mini show in very few pages here with all the bases covered. Put 'em all together with a clickable map to go straight to certain videos. Works on youtube.

Bob ;)

Man I seriously think I can keep myself busy for awhile with these things. Plus not to mention these practices will change over time so it's fun to keep them up to date. Budwashing wasn't even much of a mainstream idea (rather I'd just never heard of it) and now it's the way to go. Not to mention the process which we take to wash our buds has changed over time too. Used to use 3 buckets with 3 different temperatures of water. Now we only use two buckets with room temp water.

Thanks so much for keep me entertained!

:thanks:

Wow, no idea eh, surprises me, but, might be totally an age thing, as in, you don't have enough. Ha.. Captain video was none other than roger Nielson, former nhl great, as a coach amongst other things. Leafs mostly as I recall. Cheers pidger, oh, and you plenty kool friend

Haha go figure, I'm too young :rofl: almost 30 Nivek, almost 30 :)

I say that often to Mrs A, She has 10 years on me

:circle-of-love:

Oooo la la... Go Mrs. A!

Brilliant, my friend. Just brilliant.

mad reps

There you are!! I tried sending you a PM yesterday and the darn thing kept getting a proctol error.

Thanks for coming Glimmer, it wouldn't be the same without you!

Back
Top Bottom