A Video Journal With Pigeons420 - 2016

From Veg to Flower

You reached for your bong and I reached for mine. :laughtwo: Nice job Pigeons. Made me stop and think. I wish I'd topped the DDA. She's all stem and now she's blooming and I have to give her free reign. *sigh*. There's always next time.

The Jackalope (did I spell that right?) is so beautiful. Hearty seeds, aren't they? Geez, I wish I had rooms to grow in. You lucky dog, you.

:love: :hug: :love: MUAH!!

You reached for your bong and I reached for mine. :laughtwo: Nice job Pigeons. Made me stop and think. I wish I'd topped the DDA. She's all stem and now she's blooming and I have to give her free reign. *sigh*. There's always next time.

The Jackalope (did I spell that right?) is so beautiful. Hearty seeds, aren't they? Geez, I wish I had rooms to grow in. You lucky dog, you.

:love: :hug: :love: MUAH!!

You spelt it spot on!

It excites me that you have a hoot with me, makes it even more special. :thumb:

I'm really interested in growing a Dark Devil. It seems you've started an addiction or a curiosity with yours. I would love to try it and add a little color in my room.

Thanks for popping in Susan!

I look forward to watching this when I get home from work. Thanks!

Can't wait for you to see and give some input :passitleft:

:ciao: Dr.

The drain is a life saver. I have to keep in mind that I need to wash the floor every now and again because of the mess I make down here but boy is it nice to water, spray or inspect with peace of mind that I don't need to worry about a huge water mess.

Now I need a nice cloning station with a table and chair. Haha

:high-five:

Great update as always. I look forward to them.

Cheers

Oh yeah, I have not seen it said yet but I love your Mr Pool, Dead. Is Canada a big Marvel fan Base too. I can not wait for Civil War.

Cheer's

i am trying to og

Another great video from 420 magazines number one producer :)
Thanks for the shout out, I really appreciate you doing such a good job growing my home breed seeds . Thank you!

Man that video was last week to! Wait till you see the update tomorrow! Things are crazy and one of them has moved her way to the flower room!!

I'm gonna watch it, but look how close to real time I caught you. I'm going to hit my bong right along with you again. Be back soon. :hug: MUAH!

Back
Top Bottom