Ya...wonder wat phenos are really lite feeders.... My last grow with two A5 types were grown in 4th run soil and turned out awesome , so , guess ive been lucky , as none of the A5's ive grown have shown any dislike for our advanced soil 'runs'. Cheers eh.
Yea, I read the Killer cross was hungry, so I was feeding both pretty heavily. My Killer crisped up a bit, but nothing like the Kali China cross did.

I've got both getting ready to go into 1st run soil, so we'll see how she does in that.

Here try some of this ThaiPan.
:passitleft:
...my A5 X Panama's/Killer's are big eaters...which makes sense, cause they're big girlz...could feed every 4 days, but usually make themwait an extra day to keep in sync with everyone else...

...cheerz... :high-five: ...h00k...:hookah:...
Those are some Big plants you've got going there. Lots of Killer A5 in the future.
@Morglie That Orient Express x NepJam is gorgeous! Also dig those club colas on the A5!
Thank you! I'm hoping I do her better next run.

I'll have some of those clubs with me to sample next week.
:ganjamon:

So you're really digging the ThaiPan hey? You're making me regret not cloning it. She sure is looking good and I'm getting impatient now. It looks like she still has at least a few weeks left. How are the Mulanje seeds coming?
Yes, it's got a phenomenal buzz that puts you in a dream state, but it's still functional. Very nice lime/menthol/dank flavor. Mine was very Thai leaning though. I don't know if yours will be the same with how Panama it's leaning. Mine was really fast though. 9 weeks of pistols. It did take her around two weeks to show though, so 11 total under 11/13.

The seeds are going great aging in an envelope that I need to get in the post. :hmmmm: I just remembered about needing to get those out last night. There are some Killer A5 and Bubba Hash crossed with Mulanje as well coming. I thought you may want a few of them. I've got one of the A5 cross in seedling stage along with one of the Mulanje repro seeds as well. That's the only one I've popped so far. I did throw a handful of the slightly underdeveloped seeds into water when I processed them and even the small and lighter ones sprouted, so they should all be good.

I'll let you know when I get them out you.

Eventually I'm hoping to work with my ThaiPan and get a more controlled version. I'm not certain of what to use though. Maybe some of the Lemon Thai heirlooms from Hawaii I'm getting might make a nice cross without messing much with the genetics. Or the squat line of Mulanje I got ahold of to control the kraken like nature of the cut. This latest one I have in flower is behaving better. I really trimmed it up when I put it into flower this time to keep it from becoming a mass of criss crossing branches.

Outdoor organic soil
Bubba Hash
20190829_095027.jpg
20190829_102344.jpg
20190829_102338.jpg

20190829_092720.jpg

Thanks neighbors, so happy to find a place on this forum dedicated to Ace plants. So cool that many of you are breeding your own crosses! I envy the ability of indoor growers to run many strains throughout the year, where I only grow six a year. You can imagine this makes decision making very hard when I look at Ace's site haha.
My late start this year is gonna cost me a lot of yield, so bummed. Which has made me seriously consider growing autos during the off season. This leads to my question...anyone have personal experience with Ace's auto Malawi×NL?

I have some of those seeds....but I haven't tried running them yet. Not a big fan of Autos and generally don't run them. I have thought about just sliding one of these in and seeing what it will do.

I have some of those seeds....but I haven't tried running them yet. Not a big fan of Autos and generally don't run them. I have thought about just sliding one of these in and seeing what it will do.
I hear ya, I have a prejudice against autos. I just want to be able to grow year-round in SoCal without running any lights outside. I do all my plants start-to-finish outdoors, and autos make the most sense. I've read good things and seen some good pictures of their auto, enough to make me think about giving an auto a shot.

Nice and frosty. I've seen some huge Malawi x NL autos on IG. You say imitation, did you recreate it on your own?
:rofl: No -It's not really an imitation I was just referring back to Duggans comment equating Auto's to imitations and not the real thing.

Back
Top Bottom