Final Brix foliar on the Candida today and final for the season - phewf! I made it :D

I’ll include the Snake Oil today as well. Micro nutrients :)

:surf:
Great feeling isn’t it? Congrats AG I can’t wait to see her dried.
I trimmed almost exactly like you did. Big fans off but everything else stays lol

Edit: that purple satellite sounds super interesting. I hope this time next year, I’ll be going into my outdoor grow with lessons learned from this one. It sounds like your fine tuning your outdoor grow like this as well.

. It sounds like your fine tuning your outdoor grow like this as well.
Exactly. Candida wont go outside again under the current set up. It has a delicate side - I can respect that :love:

It’s super bendy - so funny that it might be my perfect medicine when it is “too bendy” joints that is a big source of what I need to treat :). I feel an affinity with her already. Washing the stems was wild becasue they were all bendy in the water. There was definitely not the perfect balance of micronutrients for it yet, so that bendiness - I’m expecting to be able to improve on next time.

Great feeling isn’t it? Congrats AG
:high-five:

Gorgeous pictures Amy
:thanks:

G’day d!

if you are sure that is what you want:hmmmm: , after all it is big sale day tomorrow:thumb::theband:

Well I feel like I’d be silly not to try it. It sounds too perfect, seems bred for my exact situation. I’ll message you about it :). Plus, it is the work of a 420 member so that adds to the desire as well.

I have been gifted a couple of Delicatessen Lily seeds too :love: also thanks to the delightful generosity of this community. So I am seriously contemplating running them side by side in the raised bed next year. Quite a turn around from no ”sativas” outside! :laughtwo: They’re both fast tho so I’m curious to see.

I literally already have the garden plan for next year :rofl:

nice crowd you have here:slide:
I wholeheartedly agree :circle-of-love:

Candida is chopped, washed, hung and swinging in the breeze, which is quite strong today :thumb: It’s a warm day too - perfect harvest and budwash conditions. The sun is low in the sky becasue of the late season so the light is still dappled. It’s heading for a gap in the trees tho’, so they will get some nice warm rays for a few hours soon.

Been trimming the White Widow... yes, still! :laughtwo: And the scissor hash is delightful. This VB11 Pen is an excellent little hash burner :smokin:

Candida is chopped, washed, hung and swinging in the breeze, which is quite strong today :thumb: It’s a warm day too - perfect harvest and budwash conditions. The sun is low in the sky becasue of the late season so the light is still dappled. It’s heading for a gap in the trees tho’, so they will get some nice warm rays for a few hours soon.
Such a vivid description! I felt as though I was looking at one of your photographs. :circle-of-love:

Ive got 4 plants outside not counting the hopeful reveg. Im gonna keepem in containers and think the shade is gonna be my friend this summer. Think im gonna set up some screen mesh to shade the outdoor plants. Time for some ideas!

Yay - i’m Loooking forward to kicking back for a while and watching all you northerners get into it outside! :popcorn:

Think im gonna set up some screen mesh to shade the outdoor plants
I really like the milky plastic sheeting I used. It came from a hydro store a free years ago and diffuses light really nicely. It seems to put light everywhere!

Yay - i’m Loooking forward to kicking back for a while and watching all you northerners get into it outside! :popcorn:

I really like the milky plastic sheeting I used. It came from a hydro store a free years ago and diffuses light really nicely. It seems to put light everywhere!

What is the weather like where you're at Amy, during your summer? I live in the Southern California Desert. You may have heard of Desert Trip (2016) or Coachella Festival, those were/ are in my backyard. It gets really hot out here in the summer and it's pretty arid/ dry, so I'm not sure how a soft box would work. When I say hot I mean 115 regular avg for a couple of months. I think the sun and wind might tear up the plastic sheeting. After I get something thrown together I'll post some pics, here's what it looks like today.

Also it's currently 11:30 AM and 85 degrees outside. It's gonna be warm today!

Happy 420 AMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :Rasta:

When I say hot I mean 115 regular avg for a couple of months.

My weather isn’t like that!! This stuff is super rated for harsh conditions. But I’ve seen other stuff deteriorate and go to pieces easily. In any saw I’m sure what you have planned is swell. Don’t suppose you have to worry much about keeping the rain off during flower?

Happy 420 AMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:Rasta:
And to you Age!! :ganjamon:
Love it. Break time almost.
:high-five:
Now that's what I call the 4/20 haha
Congrats on the harvest. So this pretty much wraps up the season for you? Been a nice journey!
Thanks K! Yep - bit of trimming, weighing, jarring, curing and processing into oil to go. And then I reset, assess the things I’ve learned from this summer (some of which are repeat learnings from last summer :rofl: ) and take break before getting the tent run going. :thumb:
A 420 harvest and such a beauty. Nicely done Amy.
Thanks derby! :D:passitleft:
Yes :ganjamon:

420 yeah....... :passitleft:

Yes! :passitleft:

I think for 2019 we've had record rainfall, yes, like forever record. We got a super bloom in full effect out here right now too. Yes that's a double entendre, but still true, and my allergies have been going crazy. And I'm high, bring the rain!

We get 7-14 days of rain avg. I mentioned desert right...

:laugh:
Oh yeah... that :cheesygrinsmiley: Won’t be needing any rain protection then

I'm in the same late fall rain thing too. It's extra work and worry.
:nervous-guy: It is. Our wet autumn usually starts early on April. This year was a bit delayed tho and we had some nice dry weeks - and then the rise in humidity caught me off guard a bit. Think things are ok tho’.
Beautiful snowy pictures Amy!
Congrats on the harvest!
:thanks: :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom