Oh things take an exciting development there then. This will be great to see :popcorn: How many do you want to run this time?
I will run the best growth and vigor female out of 8 - a couple of them I don't think will pop but wanted to see germination rate of seeds vs color and attributes. I have too many plants going now, I may have to go to 10/14 to harvest quicker. :rofl:

Hey Archi! Thanks - bountiful yes... some bountiful trimming ahead of me too :laughtwo:

I think I got this from SweetSue a long time ago, that it’s around 20-25% of wet weight. I always do 20% and then usually drop the number a bit depending on the stem quotient :) - and also because I’d rather underestimate at this stage. We’ll both find out soon enough :slide:

Congratulations on a very fine harvest! I hope my WW looks and yields as well as yours did. :adore:

:smokin:
pic if the bud hanging and the sun poking through the trees,
:thanks:
I have an entry in already this month ... some DDA goodness!
Save some wins for the rest of us, ha!

:passitleft:
:passitleft:
Nice looking harvest Amy. :bravo:
:high-five: thanks neiko!
Congratulations on a very fine harvest! I hope my WW looks and yields as well as yours did. :adore:
I have no doubt it will Luiz, I got one look forward to watching it grow and bloom :D

And thank you :Namaste:
big ass wish bone you were holding!

:rofl: I knew it reminded me of something! :thumb: man it was heavy!
Did you grow that monster outside?
:thumb:

13.5 gal pot and I fed on the heavy side. It had the luxury of being in the shed overnight for about the last 2 weeks.

Tremendous harvest Amy! Love the shot of you holding that monster. That trunk is a BeezLuiz pipe in the making for sure! I'm glad you got help taking those fans off...I got angsty just looking at them laying in wait :eek:.

I do miss the old hanging location with the confusing horizontal wastebasket though.

was going in the shed at 5pm every day and coming out at 7am
:ciao:
I think I got this from SweetSue a long time ago, that it’s around 20-25% of wet weight. I always do 20% and then usually drop the number a bit depending on the stem quotient :) - and also because I’d rather underestimate at this stage. We’ll both find out soon enough
I weigh mine before washing just figuring the water adds a lot of weight even after drip drying. I'm curious to see how the final numbers compare.

:welldone:

weigh mine before washing just figuring that adds a lot of weight even after drip drying. I'm curious to see how the final numbers compare
I’ve wondered about that. Mine usually hang in the breeze and sun for quite a few hours so usually I’m really sure they’re dry. This one didn’t stay out that long - only 2-3hrs - so was wondering if they were still damp. Didn’t seem it - but yes I’m very curious to see how the weights compare as well! :popcorn:

I’ve wondered about that. Mine usually hang in the breeze and sun for quite a few hours so usually I’m really sure they’re dry. This one didn’t stay out that long - only 2-3hrs - so was wondering if they were still damp. Didn’t seem it - but yes I’m very curious to see how the weights compare as well! :popcorn:
I just went back to my Peyote Critical and the final weight was 21% of harvest weight which included stems and fans but before washing. My Sour G final weight was 14% :eek:.

Okay! That’s some variation :eek:

That sour g! Bad kid o_O

I do try to account fir how “stemmy” the plant seems.
This one was 1200grams wet, with stems. That comes down to 240 grams using the 20% approach, so just under 8.5oz. I decided that the stems are pretty fat and solid and there’s a few there so I backed that off a bit for my ballpark expectation of around 7. Honestly I’ll be stoked with 6! But I’m curious how this estimate will turn out...

Oh man - this is the state of medical cannabis in Australia. There are very very few legal suppliers and this is what they do...
D12D4C03-C8CF-45C2-B20E-9C8ACB705921.jpeg

Who can possibly afford that? Who are the criminals here?

According to our current law - I am a criminal and this licensed supplier is acting fully within the law. I didn’t need extra motivation to keep going and keep talking about it, but this goes me some anyway!

Oh - and greenlighthealth are some good folks advocating for legalisation. They posted this on insta in order to criticise it. As they say in the post - a family needing it for a child with epilepsy are looking at about $24000 per year. :oops::confused:

The absolute worst part is that the licensed suppliers know that’s who the medicine is for because they’re the few that can get approved for it.

It makes me nutsy.

Back
Top Bottom