Amy Gardner Of Eden v1.1: Outdoor 420 Featuring Star Pupil x WeaponX, PCK, Lilly & Purple Satellite

Thanks so much for that OldSalty! :thanks:

I’m not getting much other info back about it being a likely problem. There was surprisingly very little visible debris here. Think we coppod a lot of fine ash but in these parts I think it was likely only bush ash. That’s good info to have. I might contact council for info about testing the soil. Feeling a little bit less concerned about it every day. :)

Thanks VG :Namaste: If i dont seen tot share the elation quite now it’s because i dont want the season to be more of a roller coaster than it already is. There’s weeks to go yet. More out of control fire activity in the south yesterday, more hot windy weather coming this way to get through. SO am I ecstatic it’s still here, yes - but quietly, and cautiously optimistic about the future.

For something new and exciting, right now, in this very moment, we are sitting here having just battened down the hatches in response to a severe weather warning and ahead of some ripping electrical hail storms currently moving across the south east of the continent. The size of cricket balls in Canberra about 40 mins ago apparently. It’s a bit tense this summer, so far.

:passitleft: Bubba Hash w a touch of DDA...

:high-five: made it through that one too :blunt: Again fortune smiles. Places north and west and south of us got hammered, cars smashed up by hail, or floating down the street in flood waters. We got some more steady rain and lots of distant (but clearly heavy) thunder and lightning. So was mostly good for us! No hail on the garden :thumb: , although the netting would protect, it’s very strong.

I'm very old now, and after all I've seen about how the future unfolds, I still have a hard steely place in me that believes there's such a thing as being able to slightly shift reality. Just a tad. Just enough. Like what prayer does.

We got dis, Amy. :slide:

:kisstwo:

... not that I'm feeling cocky or anything ...

[Edit] We should have Shed think up a good trademark term for the cannacone of shifted reality.

The size of cricket balls in Canberra about 40 mins ago

geeZoo. That’s wicked. I have been hit in the head by hail one tenth that size and it hurts.

I am so glad you ok. I went through wildfires in 98. ThE smoke and inability to breathe is what I remember, and....since I still go to the same area, a breathing filter apparatus you say? Sound advice. I need to look.

love The mantis in Lilly:headbanger:

sending sun for your garden and
:theband:
. . . heave away haul away, rain for South Australia.:Namaste:

Great Registered Trade Mark you have there Shed can I use it some time :rofl: I need that right now I just drank 3/4 of a bottle of wine and had a Canna Oil Cap

:rofl: the clarity ...

ThE smoke and inability to breathe is what I remember,
Yes - these last 2 days have been the least smoke filled since the beginning of December. It’s very very welcome. Can almost not smell fire today, almost. The masks are called P2 filtering masks here. 3M make them. We should all have them in the survival cupboard alongside the tins of food I reckon! Can be damn annoying but they really work. :)

Back
Top Bottom