Antics Perpetual Learning Experience

re: Antics Perpetual Learning Experience

The Blue is coming along nicely antics, Your bang is coming slowly huh ? your gonna battle her all the way to the end I think but too prove a guy wrong is always worth it in the end isn't it ? I harvest my PC in a week or so and my Blues in maybe 3 weeks depending on trichs I'll toss some pictures of the monsters up later. Put my PC in plant of the month just for giggles some of them boys have some awesome looking plants, but I was very proud of this grow so wanted to show them off. :cheesygrinsmiley:

That new growth looks great, you show that downer Ants! :)

Things are really improving around here, Glad to see things are turning around, Bet yah can't wait to get healthy plants under that LED. My Vscrog under the toplight led is going great so far, day 26 of flowering. Oooh knock three times on somehthing don't jinks me.

I'm sure I can go back and read, but, eh..... How old is that little baby blue?

I'm sure I can go back and read, but, eh..... How old is that little baby blue?

Strawberry Blue will be 3 weeks Tuesday (tomorrow) or Wednesday, not sure of the day exactly, it sprouted while I was busy dealing with a storm here, so I didn't have time to record the sprout date.

Antics i'm seeing that you'r having some nute burn problems lately. With SUPERSOIL or other organic soil techniques it is more difficult to have serious deficiencies or overferts once you have adjusted the formula... Have you ever considered such option? I'm sure you would do very good

Antics i'm seeing that you'r having some nute burn problems lately. With SUPERSOIL or other organic soil techniques it is more difficult to have serious deficiencies or overferts once you have adjusted the formula... Have you ever considered such option? I'm sure you would do very good

I most certainly have considered it, and I plant to try it, and all growing techniques that I can. I just don't have enough knowledge to try it now without a high risk of error :)

And a little update:

Big Bang is almost back to 100%. A few leaves left that are curled/dried/burned. The rest of the growth looks great. You'd never know it was the same plant. I started back on LST for her, she has a total of 3 FIM sites now, the most recent was done 2 days ago. Nutes are still being fed at 10ml/gal Micro, Grow and Bloom, and she was just fed today. Next feeding, I might increase the nutes a little. LED distance, approximately 16"

2014-12-15_13-30-16_859.jpg

2014-12-15_13-30-03_374.jpg

Strawberry Blue is looking good. She slowed down a bit with the excessive flushing I did to make sure no salts were left, but is picking back up, and received her first FIM 2 days ago when I FIM'ed Big Bang. Nutes being fed @ 10ml/gal Micro, Grow, Bloom, and SLIGHT nute burn on the tips. LED distance, approximately 20"

2014-12-15_13-29-44_840.jpg

Looking really good, Antics. :goodjob:

Awesomeness. And another fim? Any chance you have some closeup pics of the cut? I tried my first fim the other day and I'm itching to know how I went.. Seems some shoots are trying to break out.. ;)

-J.

Well I have a picture I took now... But also keep in mind I'm not a pro at all on FIMs. I'm still learning where that sweet spot is.

But here's what my cut looks like on Strawberry Blue:
2014-12-16_18-17-25_917.jpg

2014-12-16_18-17-16_409.jpg

And right now, I can't tell if it was successful or yet. The nice thing about a FIM, is if you cut too low, you basically just end up topping it. If you don't cut low enough, everything grows back, and you can try again.

Time for an update. I've been a bit busy with the usual holiday time shopping and preparing, so I haven't had a lot of time on here lately, however that plants were never neglected.

And I think it shows :)

Big Bang is coming along nicely, still some curling on some leaves, but 90% of the plant, if not more, is doing great and showing nice strong growth. Serious LST is going on now, all the FIMs took quite well, and she's branching like crazy. I almost have the entire surface area of the pot filled in now. Light distance is about 20". Nutes are 10ml/gal micro, grow, bloom.

What did that negative guy say again? LOL.
2014-12-22_09-10-15_901.jpg

Strawberry Blue has been growing steadily, with the speed of growth picking up now. It appears the FIM worked very well, as I'm seeing extra branching appearing at a few different nodes. If the plant continues with 1 top, I'll be topping that off to control height. Light distance is about 21". Nutes are 10ml/gal micro, grow, bloom, with no new nute burn appearing.

2014-12-22_09-09-59_957.jpg

Thanks for stopping in everyone. Have yourselves safe, and happy holidays, a merry christmas, happy new year, kwanzaa, hannukah, or whatever else you happen to celebrate!

Back
Top Bottom