Ask Us Anything: Sharing Knowledge 420 Style

I've had mixed results with fans GOP, I have a cheap usb 6 inch clip On. It was noise as he'll till I took off the cover, made it quite but it don't push any air. I've just keep an eye out for cheap fans... 10 or 12 inch and strap them where I need them

Depends what you mean....how is the air still pulling through? Do you have an additional exhaust fan in your tent?

If I was running an intake exhaust to battle heat issues when lights are on, then yes I'd be turning it off when lights go off...if I was running an intake exhaust as my only source or airflow into my tent, then no I wouldn't turn it off :Namaste:

Hello @GodOfPot i run an intake just as a additional feed for fresh air, i have my vent open half way, i do run a extractor in the tent thats permanently sucking the walls of the tent in that i dont mind as i know its taking the smell.

It can still pull air through when the fan is off as the intake pipe is only around 1.5ft long.

Iv turned them of now and plugged it in my timer for when the lights click back on.

What do you think from that?

We're referring to idea if you need to run two powered fans.....one runs full time as is....is there a need for a second to run full time? I don't believe so....you're exhaust should be pulling enough air in with passive intake for lights out situation.

Hello guys!

Currently growing Super Lemon Haze & Green Crack.

Question is:

How long after 12/12 flip did you harvest?

What do people class as the first day of flowering as there is alot of mixed opinions?

Both have been on 12/12 change for 7 days today, both have small clusters of white hairs but nothing compared to most strains i grow, ( i know strains are all different but iv grown over 10 strains that have shown large clusters now).

I hope everyone is happy and healthy, thanks!

Back
Top Bottom