Ask Us Anything: Sharing Knowledge 420 Style

If I have to. I have a small unit for the bedroom because this house has horrible ducting for a/c. The problem with running it too much is increased electric cost.

Straightening out the exhaust hose helped tons. It’s back to my normal temps.
Good to hear you got her sorted out

Hello all i need help with an aero cloner iv just bought, its only a 12 site but it came with net pots and i cut them out so they would only fit the foam disk in, 1 of the clones stem has shriveled up, the others are holding up, im just worried im doing something wrong.

I put 1ml of Roots Excelurator to 8L of water, the water temp seems fine but should have i of put some cal mag in too? my ppm is normally 80ppm.

I also put a 1000L wilma pump in with the 4 sprayer top on, would that be to much water hitting or is that fine?

Can you tell my anxiety is bad with the amount of questions i post on here yet? :passitleft:

Some more info bobbrown helped me with in my journal (page2 lots more great info there)
Trim the tips off the clone leaves. I usually cut off lower leaves for a longer stem and cut the tips off the leaves. The less number of leaves and the shorter leaf promotes root growth and root formation.

thrip or catapillars? tiny clean holes in leaves. found and removed 3 lil fellas off one out of 4 plants. no damage visible on other plants.

Noticed some ants in my outdoor raised bed yesterday when I was installing my Blumats... Will these be an issue to worms? Was going to add some worms to my bed but don't want them getting eaten by the ants. Is there an organic method if getting rid of them so I'm not getting bit when I stick my hand into the soil?

What kind of ants? I've got small black ones that are always roaming in my GH... I think they mostly drag off the dead insects
You know what I'm not too sure, I'll have to take a closer look.
Thanks hook

What's up y'all! A couple weeks ago, I posted here some issues I was having with my girls. Since then, I transplanted them out of the soil I was using and into 7 gal pots of fresh soil. All my issues seem to have fixed themselves and my girls are doing a lot better. Just switched my lights to 12/12 about a week ago and here is a before/after comparison.. I don't really have any issues or anything, just wanted to show the progress :yummy:

full

rather Mg def me think

What's up y'all! A couple weeks ago, I posted here some issues I was having with my girls. Since then, I transplanted them out of the soil I was using and into 7 gal pots of fresh soil. All my issues seem to have fixed themselves and my girls are doing a lot better. Just switched my lights to 12/12 about a week ago and here is a before/after comparison.. I don't really have any issues or anything, just wanted to show the progress :yummy:

Good to hear it recovered well ✊

its been a long time since ive been here but ive hit some trouble and wanted to ask some of the experts what they think. im currently growing some fem super silver haze seeds and its been a stubborn plant to say the least, but im about 6 weeks into flower (recommended 11 week flower) and the fan leaves are yellowing at an alarming rate, i know the plant will do this naturally later in flower but im only a little more then half way through, and not only are the fan leaves yellowing but the tips are starting to turn brown and curl. any advice would be appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom