Ask Us Anything: Sharing Knowledge 420 Style

Quick question, my plants r just over a week into flower an Iam looking to take clones to revert back to veg. How long do they generally take to root? I was told 6 weeks. Just courious so I can be able to put them under 12/12 as soon as I harvest

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

420-magazine-mobile1460838364.jpg
. I have been using this and giving them 2 every 12 hours

If your in dwc I'd probably recommend asking someone like Rifleman about proper flushing. For me, in promix, I'll do a 1/2 strength solution with double the water. So technically it's like 1/4 strength. But hydro is not something I can comment on since I've never done it. I'm sure rifleman will be more specific on how to proceed on the "mild nute" solution flush.

Stinky Snid :green_heart:cheers

Gotcha in DWC usually just straight water for half a day to a day mini flush and then back to the juice. Thanks again fellas

Whats up snid.I'm kind of new in the indoor soil grow and I wanted to ask something.I plan on starting these days 2 Amnesia Hazebut Im still building my grow tent.My question is how be should it be to perfectly fit 2 girls and plus space for small fan/heater etc.If I make it 1.5m x1.5m x 2 it will be ok?Ill ask you later for the lights couse Im waiting them.

..."Whoever sad best things in life are free...obviosly grew their own bud."...

Quick question, my plants r just over a week into flower an Iam looking to take clones to revert back to veg. How long do they generally take to root? I was told 6 weeks. Just courious so I can be able to put them under 12/12 as soon as I harvest
I've had clones take root in days too, but I've also had some take nearly 3 weeks. Rooting and having established root systems are two different things. You'll be able to root them quick enough, but it good to allow them to build a root ball before transplanting into larger pots. Imo.

Whats up snid.I'm kind of new in the indoor soil grow and I wanted to ask something.I plan on starting these days 2 Amnesia Hazebut Im still building my grow tent.My question is how be should it be to perfectly fit 2 girls and plus space for small fan/heater etc.If I make it 1.5m x1.5m x 2 it will be ok?Ill ask you later for the lights couse Im waiting them.
Sound like you've got room for 1 super humongous one, 2 big ones, or 4 regular size plants. 4'x4' is plenty of space. Is that 2 metres tall? If you've only got two plants then you can make do with a smaller area, but 4x4 feet sounds like a dream tent to me. Mine are only 3 x3 or less...:Namaste:

Stinky Snid
:green_heart:cheers

When trying to determine your harvest window it good to take a few things into account. First off breeders will say whatever time frame that they've determined under their ideal environmental conditions. Secondly, actual flower period doest start until buds have formed. The Stretch phase in preflower is considered part of the vegetation. So usually about two weeks from flip is when I start to count my weeks of flower. Now this gets you to the window, wide as it may be. You'll want to check trichomes to determine your preferred amount of amber to cloudy trichs. From the looks of it she's got a few more weeks left. At least another week before the pre harvest flush. I see lots of white long pistils on her, she's got some growing to do still:Namaste:

so do you think next weeks feed i can go (2ml bud candy-2ml overdrive-4ml boost-1.25ml pk13/14-cannazym)? and cut out a+b & b52?
then the week after flush with canna flush twice then the week after that just plain water?

thanks again stinky i will eventually learn, and your helping me alot with info!

I've had clones take root in days too, but I've also had some take nearly 3 weeks. Rooting and having established root systems are two different things. You'll be able to root them quick enough, but it good to allow them to build a root ball before transplanting into larger pots. Imo.

Sound like you've got room for 1 super humongous one, 2 big ones, or 4 regular size plants. 4'x4' is plenty of space. Is that 2 metres tall? If you've only got two plants then you can make do with a smaller area, but 4x4 feet sounds like a dream tent to me. Mine are only 3 x3 or less...:Namaste:

Stinky Snid

Thanks a lot for the fast response.yep its 2m tall.seeds are no problem i got more but only thought like that I would pull the most out of them.Due to the fact that Im a begginer how much you think I could put inside so I can get the best results?Thanks one more time bro.I dont think you'll get bored if I ask you more as I go on with my growing.

Its me again.The lights just came.I got 5 of them not knowing exactlyhow many I need.Please help.How many of them should I put in the 1.5x1.5x2m box and how far from the seedlings.Also if I miss something else about the lights please tell me I cant see anywhere thayre power
420-magazine-mobile1356639069.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1511308358.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1521449152.jpg
420-magazine-mobile366497732.jpg

*Updating. Leaves are now curling and getting lighter at the edges and I found a tare. What can this be caused by?

420-magazine-mobile1853427117.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1871243878.jpg

420-magazine-mobile720486690.jpg

Sent from my A0001 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Its me again.The lights just came.I got 5 of them not knowing exactlyhow many I need.Please help.How many of them should I put in the 1.5x1.5x2m box and how far from the seedlings.Also if I miss something else about the lights please tell me I cant see anywhere thayre power
420-magazine-mobile1356639069.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1511308358.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1521449152.jpg
420-magazine-mobile366497732.jpg

I run a 4' x 4' tent and i would use them all, my light is pulling 520w from the wall.

StarKiller OG - Rockwool - Ebb & Flow - 1200W LED - 2016
New Member Start Links
How do I top my plants?
Auto Growers Unite - A Community Thread

Thanks a lot for the fast response.yep its 2m tall.seeds are no problem i got more but only thought like that I would pull the most out of them.Due to the fact that Im a begginer how much you think I could put inside so I can get the best results?Thanks one more time bro.I dont think you'll get bored if I ask you more as I go on with my growing.

I typically run 4 plants in my 4' x 4' but it depends on how big you plan on growing them.

StarKiller OG - Rockwool - Ebb & Flow - 1200W LED - 2016
New Member Start Links
How do I top my plants?
Auto Growers Unite - A Community Thread

Yo Snid I just woke up full of questions bro hahahaha.I have thes Critical,Amnesia haze from RQS and Super Skunk from Sensi.I wanted to put in the tent one of each.Will I have any problem with that,will the plants share happily thair environment?

how much you think i could put inside so i can get the best results?thanks one more time bro.i dont think you'll get bored if i ask you more as i go on with my growing
I'd go with four as has been suggested. You'll be able to grow them wide to maximize your tent space. No wasted space =no wasted light = no wasted electricity. :thumb:

*updating. Leaves are now curling and getting lighter at the edges and i found a tare. What can this be caused by?

420-magazine-mobile1853427117.jpg
The tear could be from anything that may have brushed up against the leaf. It doesn't look like light damage or bugs. As Pennywise mentioned the leaves do look pretty dark green, keep an eye on your nitrogen. If it is a toxicity then it could lead to other nutrient being blocked. Let us know if they progress :Namaste:

yo snid i just woke up full of questions bro hahahaha.i have thes critical,amnesia haze from rqs and super skunk from sensi.i wanted to put in the tent one of each.will i have any problem with that,will the plants share happily thair environment?
You can out then together, sure. The Haze will be the tallest so if you can accommodate different canopy heights (cfls are good for that) then it won't be an issue. Variety is always good:thumb:

Stinky Snid

Back
Top Bottom