Aurora Indica Feminized - LED - Soil - 4x4 - Grow I

Right on. And they will definitely swell. That grow I did was with a diy CFL fixture. About 400w give or take. You have a much much better setup than I did so I'm excited to see how you like the end result. My wife and I really enjoyed it but I know I can do much better and you're already doing much better.

Make sure to do a journal, I'll be the first to follow! I can already tell I'm going to love the strain. Something that smells so good has to be good. I know I can't wait for my 2nd attempt/grow either, although I didn't keep any seeds so no AI :(. Going to do a multi strain grow next.

Day 39 Flower - The RH of the tent has been 54-56% and the temp has been 81. Every day this week will be in the mid 80s so that should be great. I expect the RH to drop in the high 40s tomorrow. That is right where I want it. A couple little nugs just weren't going to produce so I cut them. I am drying them just for fun and maybe see if I can tell any effects. I really feel like these things haven't gotten too much larger since I got back from my trip but looking back I guess I just need to be patient.

9 Days Ago
image15403.jpeg

Today
image15837.jpeg

Largest Cola
image15838.jpeg

Trichs
image15835.jpeg

Beautiful man. You will see them swell noticeably now that you've decided to switch to water and molasses only.

Beautiful man. You will see them swell noticeably now that you've decided to switch to water and molasses only.

Good to know. This morning they looked good. I think they are beginning to finally kick it up a notch.

Very nice!! I am growing 5 AI as well. 5 gallon smart pots with nectar for the gods nutes. 3x6 area. Scrog. 2 mars hydro 900watt. I was searching for others growing AI to see how buds form. Mine seem small but after reading this thread and seeing yours I just need to be patient. Yours are a week farther along than mine so this is perfect. I even have one plant that has that same curled retarded looking leaf on top cola. So I'm guessing nirvana genetics are stable considering your plants are very similar to mine. In for the ride!!

Day 41 Flower - I will likely water tomorrow. The soil in the two I watered early is fairly dry and the other are catching up so I should be able to get them back on the same watering schedule. If I get ambitious I may do it tonight. Either way it's hard for me to tell if they are getting fatter but they do seem to be filling in space along the stem and they feel heavier. One good push and I think I'll be really happy.

Cola
image15966.jpeg

Trichs
image15965.jpeg

The Girls
image15967.jpeg

OMG bro so amazing! can't wait to see what another week brings!!!

Ditto. I just have to stay patient, I can feel the anxiousness setting in a little. I feel like I've done everything I can to make this first grow work. Definitely some little things I would change here and there but nothing major. To that tune it would be fun to reap a nice reward for how stable the environment has been. I think it was Millertms journal that I first read where he credits almost everything to a stable environment. I can't help but agree as that is what I went for as well.

Ditto. I just have to stay patient, I can feel the anxiousness setting in a little. I feel like I've done everything I can to make this first grow work. Definitely some little things I would change here and there but nothing major. To that tune it would be fun to reap a nice reward for how stable the environment has been. I think it was Millertms journal that I first read where he credits almost everything to a stable environment. I can't help but agree as that is what I went for as well.

I'm not sure how reliable this information is but I was browsing around and found this. If not this grow you can use it the next grow----

5. Give them a Cool Breeze
Think about the environment that Indica strains evolved in. Even in the summer, nighttime temperatures in the mountains of the Hindu Kush drop significantly. Unlike their Sativa counterparts who like the consistency of tropical temperatures, Indica strains are used to fluctuations.

For the best harvest, make sure you let the grow room temperature drop 10-15°F each night, especially during flowering.

it's not letting me show the URL.

I'm not sure how reliable this information is but I was browsing around and found this. If not this grow you can use it the next grow----

5. Give them a Cool Breeze
Think about the environment that Indica strains evolved in. Even in the summer, nighttime temperatures in the mountains of the Hindu Kush drop significantly. Unlike their Sativa counterparts who like the consistency of tropical temperatures, Indica strains are used to fluctuations.

For the best harvest, make sure you let the grow room temperature drop 10-15°F each night, especially during flowering.

it's not letting me show the URL.

Mine fluctuates probably from 81 to 72. About 9 degrees. I could push that more at the end by playing with my houses heat but it's gonna be hot this week and probably next so unless I move an A/C unit in I'll just have to be happy with what I've got going.

I will likely do a couple purple strains on grow 3 and that will be in winter time. It came as a request today so I'll probably do 2 different ones and I'll see how the yield is in the colder temps with more fluctuation. A little stress to always keep Indicas on their toes seems to be a winning combination.

Mine fluctuates probably from 81 to 72. About 9 degrees. I could push that more at the end by playing with my houses heat but it's gonna be hot this week and probably next so unless I move an A/C unit in I'll just have to be happy with what I've got going.

I will likely do a couple purple strains on grow 3 and that will be in winter time. It came as a request today so I'll probably do 2 different ones and I'll see how the yield is in the colder temps with more fluctuation. A little stress to always keep Indicas on their toes seems to be a winning combination.

Cool, i'd think the one degree wouldn't matter too much anyways, but yes it would be indeed nice to see if the yield is affected at all with the increased temp changes, plus the awesome purple colors!! ^_^

Back
Top Bottom