Aurora Indica Feminized - LED - Soil - 4x4 - Grow I

There was a lull in my first grow when it seemed nothing was happening. I think partly it's perspective - they're too big to notice small changes but too small to look big if that makes sense. I think what's actually going on is the buds are filling in the gaps we can't see, and when the gaps fill in then the buds start pushing out and you see big changes again. Looks like you're past the lull and into the fat phase.:thumb:

:Namaste:
That's the mistake I made on harvesting my test grow. I went by the leaves because I couldn't focus well on buds. I think I lost 1-2 weeks of potency. And I'm ordering a new scope before next harvest.

Just seen your journal. i am growing 2 AI as well so its nice to see what my girls will turn into. :volcano-smiley::goodjob:

Thanks for joining! According to the experts I've still got a few weeks left so they should only get better! I think environment is a huge key and so are the lights so if you have a similar setup to mine (which it looks like you do) than you should do very well. Seems like mine really loved being trained so I would recommend topping early and then tying them down. If you have any questions feel free to ask. I feel more comfortable now giving advice as I wanted to be sure I had decent results before I recommended anything.

Day 45 Flower - I must be having a pretty good summer because everything just seems to be flying by so fast. The plants look great today. If you wiggle the stems they sway back and forth for a while before coming to rest. They really need to be watered tomorrow but I leave for some camping so I will be watering late tonight.

It's been so hot here and these things are going to take a lot more waterings than before to finish, I can tell already. Some of the stems are bending a little. I raised the net for support. Other than that I don't see any signs of gnats anymore and the smell is getting more powerful. I am very happy today after what has been a somewhat anxious week with these girls. Next grow is going to be so much more worry free. This experience is priceless.

Trichs from the top of a cola, still very clear
image16112.jpeg

Bud pic #1
image16113.jpeg

Bud pic #2
image16115.jpeg

Different view of the whole setup
image16114.jpeg

Wow bro I keep getting even more impressed everytime I see pics, it's getting ridiculous lol- looking BOMB! When you have the little lower stuff dried and ready to smoke do a little mini smoke report for us( me in particular) xP I hope my plants grow to be half as nice as yours i'd be happy!

Just in case you didn't see :D how long you gonna let your stuff you have dry ? :D ALSO OMFG THAT FROST LOOKS SO GOOD THE BUDS OMG

Just in case you didn't see :D how long you gonna let your stuff you have dry ? :D ALSO OMFG THAT FROST LOOKS SO GOOD THE BUDS OMG

Just got home from backpacking and I've now tried the stuff I had dried. The smell is just like hay. I don't like that smell at all, but I knew it would smell grassy. I grew up in Southern Oregon where there is tons of farms and fresh hay to me is just unpleasant. Dry hay no problem. It has very little flavor and it just tasted like smoke but has an after taste that was very sweet.

In terms of effects. It gives me a very cerebral buzz and I figured it would because that's what i've read happens with clear trichomes and pulling it early. Pretty cool though that I pulled this basically a full month before harvest and it got me lifted for a solid hour. Basically none of the effects (maybe the sweet smoke) are what it is really going to be like. Nonetheless it will be fun to try it out each week until it's really ready and see it change.

Day 47 Flower - To start off another great trip to some lakes. Did a real backpacking trip this time and went about 4 miles in with an elevation gain of 2,000 feet. It was tough because it was uphill the whole way but the views make it worth it.

I half watered the plants right before I left. I was so busy trying to pack everything that I didn't get to watering until just before lights out. I like to water early in the light cycle. It's usually warmer and it is just a theory I made up in my head but I'd rather water knowing the plants will go into the hotter part of the 12/12 cycle rather than the cooler. They looked healthy today and the buckets were a little light so I will likely be giving them a full water on Tuesday. That will be a full 7 weeks in the books.

Bud development - thankfully a lot of the gaps are almost filled
image16171.jpeg

A bit late to the party it seems, but so glad I stumbled upon your journal! Looking fantastic, and deliciously frosty, I must say. I've been digging your vacation/hiking pics, too! Totally jelly that you're so close to one of the places I want to see most, Crater Lake.

Keep up the great work and may beautiful buds fill your future!

A bit late to the party it seems, but so glad I stumbled upon your journal! Looking fantastic, and deliciously frosty, I must say. I've been digging your vacation/hiking pics, too! Totally jelly that you're so close to one of the places I want to see most, Crater Lake.

Keep up the great work and may beautiful buds fill your future!

Never too late until it's chopped! I am digging the frost as well. I didn't really do it on purpose but I think it's a sign that my environment and feedings have been pretty good.

Glad you like the hiking stuff. I've lost 45 lbs in two years (part of that is learning to control my munchies after 15 years). The other part is doing trips like this. I think I have a trip to Crater Lake planned for late September or early October.

Thanks for joining up. It is always great to have new faces along for the ride!

What a beautiful trip you took! I did a few things like that here this summer, but will definitely be doing it a lot more next summer! I really enjoy just getting away from everything and getting into nature. Anywho those colas are filling out very nicely, and I have to say I think you'll have an amazing yield. Those girls have grown so much since the first time I even saw them. It's crazy what these girls give us:)

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

You keep posting pics of your trips and we'll all be singing "Rocky Mountain High"! :party:

"Now he walks in quiet solitude, the forest and the streams, seeking grace in every step he takes"

"I know he'd be a poor man if he never saw an eagle fly, Rocky Mountain High" ;)

My two favorite lines from that song. Pretty much sums up why I have a passion for backpacking.

"Now he walks in quiet solitude, the forest and the streams, seeking grace in every step he takes"

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Is that John Muer quote? or however you spell it

John Denver!

Haha that makes more sense since Rocky Mountain High was mentioned lol For some reason it sounded like it came from the other John I guess....

Back
Top Bottom