Aurora Indica Feminized - LED - Soil - 4x4 - Grow I

Looks really good mate :bravo:

If you want a heavier Indica type effect you should let them go until you have at least 5%-10% amber trichomes on the flowers(not sugar leaves, they mature faster)
There will always be a lot of genetic variation when growing from seed, so your scraggly girl is probably down to genetics.
I think you'll find all your plants having a different smell, taste and effect from each other.

Thanks PGR. I was planning on more like 25-30% amber as this is supposed to be a heavy indica anyways. Is that too long? At this point looks like a full 10 week flower unless things start turning faster.

On my scraggly plant one of the branches had snapped off in early flower. Instead of cutting it down completely I just let it keep growing from the point where it snapped. It did flower and the stem turned almost flat but it had fallen over the other day and I taped it up. I needed to raise the net today and this one just was not going to hang so I took the rest of the branch. I will post a real update later.

Bud - This would fit snugly into one of the prescription bottles they give you at the Cannabis Clubs, just to give an idea of size. It was 4.08g wet (just keeping track for fun). Smoke report will come on it in when it is dry. No idea of the smell for almost a week because I was sick last monday and even though that is long gone, my nose is still clogged.
image16497.jpeg

Trichs - Still so much clear
image16498.jpeg

On my scraggly plant one of the branches had snapped off in early flower. Instead of cutting it down completely I just let it keep growing from the point where it snapped. It did flower and the stem turned almost flat but it had fallen over the other day and I taped it up. I needed to raise the net today and this one just was not going to hang so I took the rest of the branch. I will post a real update later.

Bud - This would fit snugly into one of the prescription bottles they give you at the Cannabis Clubs, just to give an idea of size. It was 4.08g wet (just keeping track for fun). Smoke report will come on it in when it is dry. No idea of the smell for almost a week because I was sick last monday and even though that is long gone, my nose is still clogged.
image16497.jpeg

Trichs - Still so much clear
image16498.jpeg

Wow Asesino that's a bad ass looking nug, how will you be curing her? jar? This guy is very interested in this smoke report, if the last stuff got you lifted for an hour wonder about this! how long ago was the other stuff you tried from her early? About a week?

Thanks PGR. I was planning on more like 25-30% amber as this is supposed to be a heavy indica anyways. Is that too long? At this point looks like a full 10 week flower unless things start turning faster.

You can let them go to 50%-70% amber if you like, just watch out for withering pistils.

Wow Asesino that's a bad ass looking nug, how will you be curing her? jar? This guy is very interested in this smoke report, if the last stuff got you lifted for an hour wonder about this! how long ago was the other stuff you tried from her early? About a week?

I have her drying by being hung upside down and then a couple days probably in the jar being burped every once and a while. I think that stuff was about a week or so.

Day 54 Flower - I will likely water tomorrow. Humidity and temperatures are the same as they have been. The next week is suppose to drop from the 90s to the mid 70s so we will see what effect that has. As shown by the nug picture earlier, the trichs are still loaded with clear. These things for sure still have a bit to go and I can see bunches of fresh hairs coming out and real fan leaves coming out of the middle of the bud. I am a pretty happy camper right now.

I also discovered that my flash on phone does a good job with pictures so now you will see better pictures. Usually when I use it the pictures end up blurry and not so good. These ones are awesome and far less work so win-win. I also moved the net around so it supported the plants better.

The featured plant of this post is plant #4. I predict #2,#5 and #4 will all yield about the same. I'd maybe give it a slight nod over #5 so it wins the number 3 spot in the feature list. She drank the waterings the 2nd fastest so maybe she will produce more than #2 but judging by looks, I don't think so. No issues hardly at all with this one and good wind and ok light.
image16536.jpeg

All the girls
image16535.jpeg

Here is a retake of the two previous plants. Using my flash is the way to go and worked way better than I thought it ever would. Shame on me. Sorry for the repeat but it makes too much of a difference.
Plant #2
image16540.jpeg

Plant #3 - She's a big girl
image16541.jpeg

Sorry for my absence bud. Having a baby is hard work. LOL!

Those are getting close now. A sample now would tell you alot, but just by the look of the pics and the trichs you posted I would cut down in about 4 to 7 days. I like to chop down when plants just ripen up, so you might want to leave it a few days longer. Check your inbox. I replied to you. Cheers bud!

Sorry for my absence bud. Having a baby is hard work. LOL!

Those are getting close now. A sample now would tell you alot, but just by the look of the pics and the trichs you posted I would cut down in about 4 to 7 days. I like to chop down when plants just ripen up, so you might want to leave it a few days longer. Check your inbox. I replied to you. Cheers bud!

Thanks man. Adjusting to the first week or so is probably the hardest part so you are probably struggling finding a good rhythm with everything going on!

I will likely go somewhere right near the 9 week mark which is 8 days from today. Pretty stoked that they've turned out this way so far. Couldn't have asked for too much better of a first attempt. I guess the yield will be the final straw.

Yeah, a hell of a first run mate! They will get a bit heavier in the next week.

Looking good man. Can't wait to pop my last AI seeds!

I wish I had more. For my first grow I wanted them to all be the same strain so there wasn't much variation in the grow which I'm glad I did. However I didn't save any seeds so I will have to buy more. With so many to try and only one tent I doubt I go back to ordering these again for a while. They were such a great strain to grow for the first time. Resistant to pulling and topping and tucking and bending and stay very short in doing so. Maybe one of the freebies I got turns out to be AI.

I wish I had more. For my first grow I wanted them to all be the same strain so there wasn't much variation in the grow which I'm glad I did. However I didn't save any seeds so I will have to buy more. With so many to try and only one tent I doubt I go back to ordering these again for a while. They were such a great strain to grow for the first time. Resistant to pulling and topping and tucking and bending and stay very short in doing so. Maybe one of the freebies I got turns out to be AI.

Don't worry about different strains in the same grow you can always put somthing under the pots to raise them, and with 2 lamps you can have taller plants on one side of the tent and shorter on the other.

You'll probably soon end up buying a lot more seeds than you need;) I have more than enough seeds for my next grow, but that Rainbow Cookies strain looks soooo good:)

Don't worry about different strains in the same grow you can always put somthing under the pots to raise them, and with 2 lamps you can have taller plants on one side of the tent and shorter on the other.

You'll probably soon end up buying a lot more seeds than you need;) I have more than enough seeds for my next grow, but that Rainbow Cookies strain looks soooo good:)

Absolutely nothing wrong with growing more than 1 strain. I've only got 9 in the tent right now. Seeing how much better you are doing with AI's than me you should handle 10 easy! (you're getting a 2nd tent, right? space to re-veg one of the girls.) :) :Namaste:

Oh yeah, I already have another chunk of feminized seeds lying around. I just meant I didn't have any of the AI to try again and do things exactly as I wanted with her, which is a slight bummer. Lesson learned, always save one of the seeds for fun. I knew I would do multi strain for my next one which is why I went with the lights the way I did. They can move up and down and I can always prop the plants up like you said. I'm excited for the next one aleady!

Back
Top Bottom