Aurora Indica Feminized - LED - Soil - 4x4 - Grow I

Maaaan!! What Dirt said... That frost just made my jaw drop lol. I hope I get some frosty plants like these haha. Nice work as always, and make sure to keep it up !
:roorrip:

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Look at that frost :bravo:
You can't see it that well until you turn normal lights on only so I was a little surprised to see how much they have. I really only turn on the normal lights for pictures. I just noticed how frosty some of the ones in the background of that picture look as well.

Looks like christmas is coming early this year;)
I'll take Christmas in summer :) Anyone else want to help me open Christmas presents in September?

Day 31 Flower - Small update! I watered these girls with a little cal-mag and some more of the gnatrol. Those little pesks are pretty much gone so I'm not worried about them, but just making sure. I did the 3/4 gallon of water per plant. The scraggle plant looks extra scraggly but the buds keep fattening so I'll live with it. Some days I am happy with that girl and sometimes I am disappointed. Overall I still have a ton of white hairs left and probably 10-15% of the total hairs are brown now.

I am headed camping for weekend and I'll be back in a couple days. I'm excited to see what they look like because I just watered them. I have been really good about checking them only once or twice a day but a break from the routine will be nice. The humidity is 45% and that will likely rise into the low 50s while i'm gone. The weather won't be as hot as it has been so humidity will likely go up a bit. However, I was just watching the news and the week after is supposed to be in the 90s so that'll be perfect timing in my schedule.

Family picture
image15431.jpeg

Day 31 Flower - Small update! I watered these girls with a little cal-mag and some more of the gnatrol. Those little pesks are pretty much gone so I'm not worried about them, but just making sure. I did the 3/4 gallon of water per plant. The scraggle plant looks extra scraggly but the buds keep fattening so I'll live with it. Some days I am happy with that girl and sometimes I am disappointed. Overall I still have a ton of white hairs left and probably 10-15% of the total hairs are brown now.

I am headed camping for weekend and I'll be back in a couple days. I'm excited to see what they look like because I just watered them. I have been really good about checking them only once or twice a day but a break from the routine will be nice. The humidity is 45% and that will likely rise into the low 50s while i'm gone. The weather won't be as hot as it has been so humidity will likely go up a bit. However, I was just watching the news and the week after is supposed to be in the 90s so that'll be perfect timing in my schedule.

Family picture
image15431.jpeg
[/

About
how tall are they now bro?

Environment, environment, environment! 45-51% RH and 72 low temp lights off and 79-81 lights on. That's pretty much where I want them right?

Yeah, that sounds good bud. I always struggle with RH though. You can get away with higher RH if you have good air movement in the tent. My RH fluctuates between about 58 - 76%.

The upper canopy is 24-25" and the under canopy is 20-21" and then there is some lower stuff at like 16-17" but I'm not sure how those buds will turn out. Just remember that I feel like I did a lot of training. If I didn't they might be a lot taller but I've never just let the plants grow so I don't know.

Beautiful plants broheim!

Yeah, that sounds good bud. I always struggle with RH though. You can get away with higher RH if you have good air movement in the tent. My RH fluctuates between about 58 - 76%.

I'm more worried about this winter. I do have good airflow, I think. My exhaust fan on the low setting moves the air out quick and as a turn it it's usually too much. I also have a couple good oscillating fans hanging in there that hits the whole canopy. As always thanks for checking in Blaze! I'll give an update later, just got home from backpacking and haven't even checked them yet.

Hope to see some progress but without them stretching sometimes its hard to tell how much they've grown. Sometimes I see more progress overnight than I do over a whole weekend. Done trying to guess what it's doing. I just take the pictures of your grow and match them up with the pictures of that day my grow is at and hope it stays close! I know you have different strains but I have felt like so far I've stayed close.

Day 33 Flower - Back from an amazing backpacking trip and coming home all I could think of was how grateful I am to live in a state where I can drive an hour or two and see some of the most gorgeous places that nature has to offer. This time was adventure to lakes only filled by snow melt and they are crystal clear. I floated to the middle of them and you can see all the way down to the bottom easily. Everything about my trip was refreshing and breathtaking. I work in a fast paced environment so recharging my battery is essential. I am also grateful that weed is legal here. What more could I ask for?

Everything in the grow tent seemed to go well. I reset my RH and temp monitor before I left and RH stayed between 45% and 52% the whole time. Likely the 52% was after the watering so I am pretty happy about that. Temperature was 73 to 79 so also happy about that. The equipment is working great with no issues at all so far with it. Thankful as far as equipment goes that my research has paid off here.

From the top the colas look the same to me so I am choosing not to really post a picture of that. I did notice however that there is a little more frost. The nodes are starting to grow together a bit which is fun to see but they haven't really gotten too much fatter. Maybe that is the next week? The hairs didn't really get anymore brown either which is good.

My scraggly plant just doesn't look great. It's leaves are yellowish and some had brown spots on them. I know it has a deficiency but since it has such few leaves anyways I pretty much decided I was going to do a little experiment of sorts. I decided (on all except the few good looking branches) to do a pretty heavy defol on it and get rid of all the leaves that had this. I read that once the leaves are like this they can't be fixed so why not. It might not be a fair experiment as this one already was scraggly but I really don't care too much. I did a little bit of defol on the other plants but barely any.

My only theory on the scraggly plant is that it is in the place that got the worst breeze. When I only had one fan it got 4 plants pretty well but this one was right under it and got very little direct air. Because it is weaker, scragglier and has less leaves it doesn't use the nutrients as much as the other 4 causing a lockout or deficiency of some sort? I should have paid attention a little earlier, I thought it was coming around and it looked just disappointing today compared to the others. It's colas are not filling in as nicely as the others either.

Enough talking... here are a bunch of different colas!

image15528.jpeg
image15531.jpeg
image15530.jpeg
image15538.jpeg

image15529.jpeg

Your getaway looked awesome. I'm not used to clear water in lakes, ponds or the rivers here.
Great looking plants as I expect from you.

I don't know how I could live in a place without it. I definitely don't take it for granted. I love finding places that few people ever get to see.

Thanks for the compliment on the plants. I feel like I'm still on track but we will see at the end!

Hope you had a nice trip mate:) That's the kind of place I dream of, I have to go to another country to get something remotely like that.

Plants are looking pretty:yummy:

Hope you had a nice trip mate:) That's the kind of place I dream of, I have to go to another country to get something remotely like that.

Plants are looking pretty:yummy:

Yeah it was incredible. No other better place to smoke and enjoy some edibles at. I wish I could have gotten pictures at night. Unfortunately all pictures I take are just from my phone and it can't really pick it up even though the sky was crystal clear. So many stars and the reflection of them off the water of the lake!

Day 35 Flower - Week 5 is now over. A few weeks left! For the first time ever I only watered 2 of the 5 plants. The middle one and the bottom right one were very dry and light and the others had some moisture still left and were heavier. I used my usual ratio of flowering nutes. The weather is supposed to dry out and get warm tomorrow and then stay that way for a while so just in time for the home stretch! Pretty cool to think that in a few weeks I will get to try again.

Getting bigger
image15647.jpeg

Scraggly plant bud
image15646.jpeg

Family Photo
image15645.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom