B.I.D. 3.0 Video Grow - JDL600 - Coco - GLR - 400WMH - Tent

Re: B.I.D. 3.0 Video Grow - BPN - JDL600 - Coco - GLR - 400WMH - Multi-Strain Tent Pa

BID VIDjo8 cloth type pots.... "Smart Pots" You're welcome! :rofl:

Clone zone! Clone zone! Clone zone! Clone zone! Clone zone! Clone zone! Clone zone! Clone zone! Clone zone! Clone zone! Clone zone! Clone zone! Clone zone! Clone zone! Clone zone! Clone zone! Clone zone! Clone zone! Clone zone! Clone zone! Clone zone! Clone zone! Clone zone! Clone zone! Clone zone! Clone zone! Clone zone! Clone zone! Clone zone! Clone zone! Clone zone! Clone zone! Clone zone! Clone zone! Clone zone! Clone zone! Clone zone! Clone zone! Clone zone! Clone zone! Clone zone! Clone zone! Clone zone! Clone zone! Clone zone! Clone zone! Clone zone! Clone zone! Clone zone! Clone zone! Clone zone! Clone zone! Clone zone! Clone zone! Clone zone! Clone zone! Clone zone!

Re: B.I.D. 3.0 Video Grow - BPN - JDL600 - Coco - GLR - 400WMH - Multi-Strain Tent Pa

Really liking the videos Big Irish Dude!!! You asked about the refractometer... I added you as a friend on U tube and I made a video called "how to test your brix" or something like that and it will show what a refractometer is and how were using them to test our plants. There like 40$ at different online vendors and test the sugar levels of your plants...

I like how you have the perpetual grow going on...keep up the good work and the videos! :thumb:
yeah i looked it up,i may at some point get one, but for now im just trying to get my head wrapped around high brix and get the needed items, as long as i keep getting good feedback i'll keep the vids coming

bout to peep your vids BID..
thanks bro hope you dig em'

Another fan of your videos!

Amazing how quickly your grows have changed since the beginning

:bravo:
thanks i appreciate your viewership yeah it seems like along time ago but then i think about it and im like wow it has not even been a year since the days of cfls in a tiny closet and bagseed plants :rofl:

BID VIDjo8 cloth type pots.... "Smart Pots" You're welcome! :rofl:
um yeah i uh ,,i knew that lol

lol @ jandre you like my silliness? i knew if anybody would be annoyed or comment it would be you!

so you'll all see next video, i did some changing around, down to only 2 bb gum now one is getting treated with colloidal silver so i can make some fem seeds and put the bbgum strain in the bank for a while, its not my favorite strain, its to potent and spacy for my preference if i cant take more than one puff its not much fun for me, and i cant remember to think when im on it lol for you hardcore tokers i recommend it highly g13 labs created a beast with bb gum great smell very fruity and very easy to grow, thrives on beating and physical assault! likes nutes lots of nutes reg or organic reg can burn it if you go to fast but she has a high tolerance with a slow build,
but i need the room for new strains, in the search for my personal ambrosia strains!
im excited to grow and try the white widow X big bud and chemdog strains, im running the p#1's to build up my supply and then that one will be banked with reg seed (i have male pollen stored well)i have been keeping p#1 going since last December! not a high yielding but very unique looking and smelling some of you may remember
how she looks in flower,
its just fantastic to watch her turn purple regardless of temps in the first 2 weeks of flower!

anyway i put those rooted clones in soil and culled all the weak and many of the decent clones im trying to keep my numbers down so now its pretty much gonna be 2 mothers and all the clones going into flower this weekend, i may veg some of the smaller clones a bit longer i'll know this weekend when im shooting the next series of vids, this is cool its like i have a job again!:thumb:

lol @ jandre you like my silliness? i knew if anybody would be annoyed or comment it would be you!

so you'll all see next video, i did some changing around, down to only 2 bb gum now one is getting treated with colloidal silver so i can make some fem seeds and put the bbgum strain in the bank for a while, its not my favorite strain, its to potent and spacy for my preference if i cant take more than one puff its not much fun for me, and i cant remember to think when im on it lol for you hardcore tokers i recommend it highly g13 labs created a beast with bb gum great smell very fruity and very easy to grow, thrives on beating and physical assault! likes nutes lots of nutes reg or organic reg can burn it if you go to fast but she has a high tolerance with a slow build,
but i need the room for new strains, in the search for my personal ambrosia strains!
im excited to grow and try the white widow X big bud and chemdog strains, im running the p#1's to build up my supply and then that one will be banked with reg seed (i have male pollen stored well)i have been keeping p#1 going since last December! not a high yielding but very unique looking and smelling some of you may remember
how she looks in flower,
its just fantastic to watch her turn purple regardless of temps in the first 2 weeks of flower!

anyway i put those rooted clones in soil and culled all the weak and many of the decent clones im trying to keep my numbers down so now its pretty much gonna be 2 mothers and all the clones going into flower this weekend, i may veg some of the smaller clones a bit longer i'll know this weekend when im shooting the next series of vids, this is cool its like i have a job again!:thumb:

So you're getting rid of the DWC cloner... Sorry hydro didn't work out for you, but I know where you're coming from on going with what you know. Hey you could always send that thing to me! heheh. I'll take it off your hands :cheesygrinsmiley:

So you're getting rid of the DWC cloner... Sorry hydro didn't work out for you, but I know where you're coming from on going with what you know. Hey you could always send that thing to me! heheh. I'll take it off your hands :cheesygrinsmiley:
it was dirt cheap to make all parts from wallys xcept the net pots whole thing was well under 20 bux maybe under 10, i was thinkin id make a herb garden out of it, so sorry bud im a reuse,re purpose,recycle kinda guy, then theres my worm bin needing another level,,,see what i mean? lol

No one voted? Flower the mother!

I love the subliminal messages :)
lol you love the clone zone! lol yeah i thought i made the question obvious enough lol
DO YOU GUYS THINK I SHOULD FLOWER THE PURPLE#1 MOM OR NOT?

it was dirt cheap to make all parts from wallys xcept the net pots whole thing was well under 20 bux maybe under 10, i was thinkin id make a herb garden out of it, so sorry bud im a reuse,re purpose,recycle kinda guy, then theres my worm bin needing another level,,,see what i mean? lol
I was kidding, I know you re-purpose everything you can. It's one of the reasons I like you so much: nothing is wasted.

DO YOU GUYS THINK I SHOULD FLOWER THE PURPLE#1 MOM OR NOT?
I'm against flowering mothers. Ever seen what happens when you get a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy? Ever seen the movie Multiplicity? If she starts to show some sort of abnormality, or you just would like to, I guess it would be okay to do, but I think that if it is at all possible, you should stay as close to the germinated seedling as you can.

I was kidding, I know you re-purpose everything you can. It's one of the reasons I like you so much: nothing is wasted.

I'm against flowering mothers. Ever seen what happens when you get a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy? Ever seen the movie Multiplicity? If she starts to show some sort of abnormality, or you just would like to, I guess it would be okay to do, but I think that if it is at all possible, you should stay as close to the germinated seedling as you can.

:rofl: I feel like my grandmother, reading a large-type book!

I've read a lot on the subject...and I've not yet been convinced by any actual evidence of "genetic drift" with clones...if the clones from that mom are fine to grow, why would you expect any problems with flowering the mom?

Maybe I missed something earlier...

Don't take me wrong...plants grown from seed definitely do better than clones...the clones just don't have the same hybrid vigor as plants from seed...I just don't worry about taking a clone from a clone. If you have a healthy donor and a good environment I don't think there's any reason to worry about it. Just my 2 cents anyway.

:ganjamon:

well thats what i was looking for some input!! thanks guys!! well i did it i put the bb gum mom and purple #1 and most of the clones in flower today the p#1 mom was the top i snapped off of her mother so the recent clones are only gen3 clones i want to buy more purp1 seeds as this one can hermy easily so what im doing is putting these 2 moms out to pasture as it were, so i can pop new strains and remain in my limits,so i will pollinate p#1 with stored pollen from the male and make fem seeds with 2 bbgum clones and put em away in my seedbank, i have so many new crosses i made im itchin to try!! thanks for the support gang you truly are the best!!:circle-of-love::thumb:
im off to chop bob and make you new videos!!

My 2nd and 3rd gen WW were great, better than the first batch. 4th was good, but picked to early to say it wasn't up to par.

I have 5th and 6th gen in the veg room now. We'll see how they turn out. Most likely be the last of that WW strain. Not because of the strain degrading, but cant monopolize my closet any longer, lol. Back to seeds.

Subbed! Please view my grow as there looks to be a bunch of pros here!

:rofl: I feel like my grandmother, reading a large-type book!

I've read a lot on the subject...and I've not yet been convinced by any actual evidence of "genetic drift" with clones...if the clones from that mom are fine to grow, why would you expect any problems with flowering the mom?

Maybe I missed something earlier...

Don't take me wrong...plants grown from seed definitely do better than clones...the clones just don't have the same hybrid vigor as plants from seed...I just don't worry about taking a clone from a clone. If you have a healthy donor and a good environment I don't think there's any reason to worry about it. Just my 2 cents anyway.

:ganjamon:

Well, while genetic drift may not be seen from mother to a single clone, repeat that several times. Grow a mother, take a clone1, flower the mother... Grow the clone1, take clone 2, flower clone1, clone from clone2, flower clone2, clone from clone3, flower clone3, etc... I'm sure there will be some drift there. And that's what I was talking about.

I think that the farther you get from the original seed-born parent, the more the plant changes to adapt, and instead of cloning from the original, you keep making copies of copies, and rotating them, so each copy adds a new set of circumstances in which the plant may have changed to adapt, and good or bad, you're stuck with he copy because the original is no longer available.

that's my take on it. It may not be as bad as all that, but I would prefer not to take that chance. Unless, of course, I am doing an experiment on just that... then all's fair in clone and flower.:cheesygrinsmiley:

Subbed! Please view my grow as there looks to be a bunch of pros here!
welcome to my journal and :420:
this is the place where i learned most of my growing knowledge you can learn all you need to know hanging out here, i'll be over to scope your going's on here in a bit,im just on a smoke break

My 2nd and 3rd gen WW were great, better than the first batch. 4th was good, but picked to early to say it wasn't up to par.

I have 5th and 6th gen in the veg room now. We'll see how they turn out. Most likely be the last of that WW strain. Not because of the strain degrading, but cant monopolize my closet any longer, lol. Back to seeds.
i'll come have a looksee tonight i have heard ppl have kept mothers alive for as much as 20 yrs, so if you can do that.....

Well, while genetic drift may not be seen from mother to a single clone, repeat that several times. Grow a mother, take a clone1, flower the mother... Grow the clone1, take clone 2, flower clone1, clone from clone2, flower clone2, clone from clone3 flower clone3, Etc... I'm sure there will be some drift there. And that's what I was talking about.

I think that the farther you get from the original seed-born parent, the more the plant changes to adapt, and instead of cloning from the original, you keep making copies of copies, and rotating them, so each copy adds a new set of circumstances in which the plant may have changed to adapt, and good or bad, you're stuck with he copy because the original is no longer available.

that's my take on it. It may not be as bad as all that, but I would prefer not to take that chance. Unless, of course, I am doing an experiment on just that... then all's fair in clone and flower.:cheesygrinsmiley:
very good and true brother jandre makes sense tome, the mothers im flowering are 1st gen clones i have lowerd their clones successfuly so far im trying to get open spaces for new strains,and in the process make some seeds so they are not lost to me,whatever happens im fine with if need be i will buy new seeds:thumb: and i just hate getting new seeds lol *winkwink* i look at it as a learning expirence in hopes of one day being able to grow some decent meds,i am always happy to hear your input as a most valued member and friend, hey and if you need that cloner like for real its yours buddy:high-five:

just found your grow, will be watching, as I am part of the bpn family now too.Love that jd ballast, plants look great!:420:

LoL so for a strain that has been going for 20 years, what are the chances that it is the original mother? 1st gen? 10th?

Back
Top Bottom