B.I.D. 3.0 Video Grow - JDL600 - Coco - GLR - 400WMH - Tent

Re: B.I.D. 3.0 Video Grow - BPN - JDL600 - Coco - GLR - 400WMH - Multi-Strain Tent Pa

just found your grow, will be watching, as I am part of the bpn family now too.Love that jd ballast, plants look great!:420:
most excellent! :high-five: yup i love me some BPN and JDL! gitted me 2 of dem 6 hunerds yeeehaaa! thanks for the compliment on the girls! im not to happy with the 3 bb gums 5 weeks into flower they had deficiencies and ph probs i have fixed it but still bugs me cuz i know they wont reach their max potential, but i have high hopes for the next wave

BID

my WW is not a mother. WW6 is clone of WW5 which is a clone of WW4, etc
i used to take flowering clones at day 21 to perpetuate the next wave i did this so many times i lost count over like 3 yrs, i knew nothing of genetic drift and never saw any problems in fact it seemed like they were getting better,so i dont know whats right just what works, you can look at page 1 of my first journal and see my old cloner and some flowering clones that are many many copies in at least 10 i'd guess:thumb:

LoL so for a strain that has been going for 20 years, what are the chances that it is the original mother? 1st gen? 10th?
well i read somewhere about a mother that had been kept buy a family for 15 yrs it was like a house plant/member of the family they would repot,root prune once a year it had a stalk like a baseball pat according to the story with good care and 13hours light everyday i see no reason why this is not possible,they state it had even been flowered and revegged once during hard times .

must have gotten it just as WWII ended.
you crack me up j-man!:high-five:

i shot some harvest vids of bob,so there will be extra vids this week

Re: B.I.D. 3.0 Video Grow - BPN - JDL600 - Coco - GLR - 400WMH - Multi-Strain Tent Pa

must have gotten it just as WWII ended.

:rofl:

WW2 was actually the best of the bunch. Picked her right on time I guess. All have been the best of the strains we have grown so far. I take a lot less prescription pills since I have been smoking connoisseur erb like this.

got some pics of bobs harvest there will be some vids soon too, and a few other shots of some random things
Bobh1.jpg
Bob6.jpg
Bobsbuds2.jpg
Bob_buds.jpg
Bb78.jpg
Bbb10.jpg
20120713_134350.jpg
Bsb.jpg
Bw7.jpg
Bd11.jpg
Reb.jpg
Newp1.jpg
Ig6.jpg
Jdlp.jpg

we got some other stuff too more earth gro soil,mushroom compost,gypsum,liquid kelp,another t5 light to help,to go along with the 2 2 gallon and 1 3 gallon smart pots 1 5 gallon (i think) airpot and more of those awesome root plugs,and some stuff i cant remember till i go look in the morning, i'll up load some more vids tonight if i dont forget lol imtired we were out late

nice journal finally caught up

Very nice! You inspire me B.I.D.!

im uploading bobs adventure Friday, however it may be difficult our power keeps blinking thus resetting everything interrupting the upload but im trying, darn monsoons lol i so love the rain lightning thunder and we really needed it its been many months since there was any kind of precip, like some time last year December maybe? i got some of that kelp fert stuff they sell at homey dee the alaska brand sez its a hydro foliar spray,dunno if its worth a poo let me know if you have used it and what ya think :thumb:

.lol :rofl:
yup and 3 smartpots you and a few others have made me want to try em out if its as good as all i hear you may see many more they sell em at my local hydro store that one was 10bux

$10? What size is that...looks like maybe a 3.4 gallon, but that seems a bit pricy! Also I just noticed it's assembled upside down in that pic. The rows without holes in the sidewall go at the top to act as a reservoir so water has a chance to absorb before it runs out the sides. The bottom should sit about 3 rows of cones up from the bottom...If you look at those 3 bottom rows you should see that the cones also extend a bit further in to act as a shelf for the base. The holes on the bottom rows are also a bit bigger to allow enough air under the base for proper air pruning on the bottom.

:thumb:

$10? What size is that...looks like maybe a 3.4 gallon, but that seems a bit pricy! Also I just noticed it's assembled upside down in that pic. The rows without holes in the sidewall go at the top to act as a reservoir so water has a chance to absorb before it runs out the sides. The bottom should sit about 3 rows of cones up from the bottom...If you look at those 3 bottom rows you should see that the cones also extend a bit further in to act as a shelf for the base. The holes on the bottom rows are also a bit bigger to allow enough air under the base for proper air pruning on the bottom.

:thumb:
yup your spot on i got to looking at it and i watched the vids you had posted and went "hey! what the eff? "
so i took it apart and put it together right, they had it put together wrong at the store, and homeboy had problems finding a price in the computer so if i paid to much so be it, it was made up to me in other ways i got the rooters free,and i get a 15% discount on all purchases.im gonna have to educate them next visit later this week,seems im always teaching them something lol i informed the owner about high brix visit before last, and they had no idea what a hempy was or coco as a medium, and many more things, i think the owner wants me to work there lmao.. good eye vape, im missing the second fastener too! and wrong fastener to boot its the 3gallon/12.5 liter size

yup your spot on i got to looking at it and i watched the vids you had posted and went "hey! what the eff? "
so i took it apart and put it together right, they had it put together wrong at the store, and homeboy had problems finding a price in the computer so if i paid to much so be it, it was made up to me in other ways i got the rooters free,and i get a 15% discount on all purchases.im gonna have to educate them next visit later this week,seems im always teaching them something lol i informed the owner about high brix visit before last, and they had no idea what a hempy was or coco as a medium, and many more things, i think the owner wants me to work there lmao.. good eye vape, im missing the second fastener too! and wrong fastener to boot its the 3gallon/12.5 liter size

The same thing happened at my grow shop...I ordered a couple cases, they liked them so much they bought more and started stocking them, but the next time I was in the store I noticed they had assembled them upside down, had the bases too low and were using 2 fasteners for the smaller ones that only use one. but the guys I've been dealing with lately are pretty sharp...it must be a common mistake since they produced a video explaining assembly!

I have a few in that size, and had some girls over 5' tall in them.:thumb:

you need to lower volume of music while you talk on your vids its hard to understand-- otherwise nice buds

Back
Top Bottom