Back At Square One

35 years ago you had to build a stash because every year before the outdoor harvest seasons there would always be a drought of any kind of smoke for like 2 months. You recall those?:laughtwo:
Never did have a stash built up we just went without.

35 years ago you had to build a stash because every year before the outdoor harvest seasons there would always be a drought of any kind of smoke for like 2 months. You recall those?:laughtwo:

That's the whole reason I started growing my own.
Ahhh the closet days with the hps lighting.
And the damn cat that ate my plants...
Feels good to reminisce.

That blueberry is looking :drool: yummy DrS.

I never want to run out again.

I live in The Portland Oregon, Washington state area and recreational cannabis has been legal here for years now and I’ve never been to a marijuana dispensary and I smoke every day from morning till night. Privileged grower.

Taking down the Gelato and grape ape today.
Wanna guess the dried weight on this Gelato?
20211029_132642.jpg

I’m having a go at it here even with just the two pics.:laughtwo:

I‘m guessing 80-90 grams each dried. And I hope I’m totally wrong with my shot in the sky low ball guess.
:welldone:In the meantime I’ll just sit here and have a smoke till we here the answer. :rollit:

I'm fairly new and haven't grown autos, what does "autoed out" mean?

On context I'm thinking either they didn't auto or they did too early?
Thanks for asking the question. I was wondering the same thing.

I’m having a go at it here even with just the two pics.:laughtwo:

I‘m guessing 80-90 grams each dried. And I hope I’m totally wrong with my shot in the sky low ball guess.
:welldone:In the meantime I’ll just sit here and have a smoke till we here the answer. :rollit:
I'm thinking your going to be the closest so far :)

Hi Trala, good to see you here. I've been admiring you grow..
Is that Spanish for “watching your fuck ups”?

LOLLLLINGGGG

And thanks for having me :)

While I’m shite at advice, I’m a great cheerleader.

You you —> :cheer::cheer::cheer:

Thanks for asking the question. I was wondering the same thing.

I was that kid in school who would always ask questions because, hey if I'm thinking it someone else must be.

Awesome finish there Drstickey - I like the idea of doing a slight trim before chop, I think I'll be doing the fan leaves like that before I chop this friday!

Awesome finish there Drstickey - I like the idea of doing a slight trim before chop, I think I'll be doing the fan leaves like that before I chop this friday!

I trimmed the whole thing up, sugar leaves and all. I find it easier this way ( and cleaner) for smaller plants.
Doesn't work so well for the biguns scrogged out to a 4 x 4 though....

Back
Top Bottom