BackLip Is Back With Green Crack & Sour Jack

Just make sure you have a good supply of those candles!
:laugh: I’d be divorced so fast, if I burned those candles... we’ve actually owned those candles for over ten years... never been lit! :thumb:
the wife is already talking about sanding it down and putting a darker stain on it... I think it’s good lol it kinda matches the vanity as well... but now the wife is talking about painting the vanity lol ohhh gaawwwddd!:smokin:
That’s one dam nice looking lady. “Insert cat call “. Great job BLS. I’m curious on the weigh in. Cheers. Magic.
can you do the cat call again? It sounded really sexy!! :cheesygrinsmiley:

good to see you magic!! I will def weigh it out, those long spears look deadly!

Update:

The moment everyone I was waiting for. was harvest day for the SJ last night. She was looking down right gorgeous! Almost a lemony/citrus smell from her. It was day 89 of flower. For a strain that advertises needing 63 days to flower from the breeder, I’m shocked to see it go 89 days. Oh well, what’s done is done...

She’s hanging in the tent right now. I unhooked the light and hung the plant on what was holding the light up. I still have two small fans in there blowing in opposite directions, but not directly on the plant. I have it to have one big circle of air flow in there.

She will spend about 5-7 days in the tent hanging, then will be jar’d up.

Will update again, when the plant is getting put into jars!
:passitleft:
D d d d d d d Damn!!! Them buds are thick!

Such a beautiful harvest. Look at you looking all professional! I remember from how it started to now! Definitely definitely worth following! Congrats man!

D d d d d d d Damn!!! Them buds are thick!

Such a beautiful harvest. Look at you looking all professional! I remember from how it started to now! Definitely definitely worth following! Congrats man!
Thanks brother! Means a lot!! :high-five:

I’m super impressed with this SJ. I’m excited to sample her!:yahoo:

Hey backlip when you popping off that low Ryder ????? I wanna see pics of those puppies germinating !
Haha that’s ironic!!

Update:

Not sure where I’m going to stick this... either here or the Boptang carnival... I don’t necessarily want to have two journals going, so I think I’m just going to stick it in the Boptang carnival, as this journal is coming to an end. Just waiting on jarring up the rest of the SJ.

I threw two seeds into a paper towel today. Will check on them again tomorrow.

One of the seeds were the one that was cracked already, so I don’t expect that one to germ. The goal is to grow it in my kitchen window for the time being... if not there then with the rest of my seeds. Until it’s big enough to be brought outside and planted into the ground. I plan on planting it in my west garden so it has the morning and afternoon sun, then gets shade for evening sun, when it’s the hottest. I don’t have high expectations for this plant. I’m doing it as an experiment. Can autos be grown outside comfortably, in Alberta! :popcorn:
If it ends up flowering and doing well, then that’s a bonus!!
7FC7085D-B8CF-4289-81A6-916E8A369497.jpeg

Couple days ago, I received a gift from remo nutrients. Has anyone used these nutes before? It came with 7- 1 litres bottles. Three part system for veg, then it came 4 other bottles, for flowering. I’ve Been debating or not if I want to try these on my Boptang run or not... are they “better” then MC? Is it worth going back to mixing all my nutrients in, one at a time again... so time consuming! But I think I want to try it out idk!
AF3EC098-9D50-48EA-8D8A-7019700D1DE7.jpeg

Haha that’s ironic!!

Update:

Not sure where I’m going to stick this... either here or the Boptang carnival... I don’t necessarily want to have two journals going, so I think I’m just going to stick it in the Boptang carnival, as this journal is coming to an end. Just waiting on jarring up the rest of the SJ.

I threw two seeds into a paper towel today. Will check on them again tomorrow.

One of the seeds were the one that was cracked already, so I don’t expect that one to germ. The goal is to grow it in my kitchen window for the time being... if not there then with the rest of my seeds. Until it’s big enough to be brought outside and planted into the ground. I plan on planting it in my west garden so it has the morning and afternoon sun, then gets shade for evening sun, when it’s the hottest. I don’t have high expectations for this plant. I’m doing it as an experiment. Can autos be grown outside comfortably, in Alberta! :popcorn:
If it ends up flowering and doing well, then that’s a bonus!!
7FC7085D-B8CF-4289-81A6-916E8A369497.jpeg
I have buddy's who get away with it they say start them inside and then put them outside may long weekend and you will succeed in also going to be trying my autos but I don't think my black widow is as fast as your low Ryder! I think speed is key in a short period of normal weather

Couple days ago, I received a gift from remo nutrients. Has anyone used these nutes before? It came with 7- 1 litres bottles. Three part system for veg, then it came 4 other bottles, for flowering. I’ve Been debating or not if I want to try these on my Boptang run or not... are they “better” then MC? Is it worth going back to mixing all my nutrients in, one at a time again... so time consuming! But I think I want to try it out idk!
I say rock the Remo. Heard it’s a pretty nice lineup. @Tony Urban is using the line I’m pretty sure and plants look really nice.
I want to give MC a try one of these days. Hard to stray from my program When I know it so well.
hope you and the fam are good braddah!

My buddy runs the Remo kit. He's never had an issue. It's a bunch of bottles, but is pretty simple. They've got great feed charts on their website.
:thumb:

My buddy runs the Remo kit. He's never had an issue. It's a bunch of bottles, but is pretty simple. They've got great feed charts on their website.
Matter of fact, he got started on Remo because I had gifted him that "Supercharge Kit" that I had won in one of the contests here. LoL

He's been buying it since...

Wish you'd start journaling again @bebes de zorrillos ... miss u G!

I have buddy's who get away with it they say start them inside and then put them outside may long weekend and you will succeed in also going to be trying my autos but I don't think my black widow is as fast as your low Ryder! I think speed is key in a short period of normal weather
I know it’s do able, but timing is key for sure!! I’ll have to remember may long weekend and aim for that... my daughter willl be born right around that time so, hopefully I’ll find the time!!

I say rock the Remo. Heard it’s a pretty nice lineup. @Tony Urban is using the line I’m pretty sure and plants look really nice.
I want to give MC a try one of these days. Hard to stray from my program When I know it so well.
hope you and the fam are good braddah!
The simplicity of mc is incredible, but I agree I really want to try them out. I hate to fall in love with them and have to buy a supercharged kit lol it can’t be cheap!!
Thanks man! Good to see you man!!

Thanks brother!! I think I’m going to try it out, I’ve got nothing to lose and everything to gain!!

I believe @Asesino85 is using them in his new journal also,
Thanks for the heads up man!! I’ll have to go check it out!!

Matter of fact, he got started on Remo because I had gifted him that "Supercharge Kit" that I had won in one of the contests here. LoL

He's been buying it since...

Wish you'd start journaling again @bebes de zorrillos ... miss u G!
Aww that’s so nice of you!! :battingeyelashes:

I started using Magnifical from Remo to help with the calcium and magnesium requirements.

The in early March, as I recognized the spreading of an infectious disease, I went and picked up the supercharged kit just in case things went south.

hope for the best, plan for the worst.

I use the autopot system and fill an 11 gallon reservoir with 3 gallons of mixed Remos food. Very simple. My plants are out of control and not a single issue showing.

I know it’s do able, but timing is key for sure!! I’ll have to remember may long weekend and aim for that... my daughter willl be born right around that time so, hopefully I’ll find the time!!

The simplicity of mc is incredible, but I agree I really want to try them out. I hate to fall in love with them and have to buy a supercharged kit lol it can’t be cheap!!
Thanks man! Good to see you man!!

Thanks brother!! I think I’m going to try it out, I’ve got nothing to lose and everything to gain!!

Thanks for the heads up man!! I’ll have to go check it out!!

Aww that’s so nice of you!! :battingeyelashes:
So your little one will arrive next month. Things are a changing, best of luck BL. With the hospital restrictions are you going to be able to be with her during the birth?

I started using Magnifical from Remo to help with the calcium and magnesium requirements.

The in early March, as I recognized the spreading of an infectious disease, I went and picked up the supercharged kit just in case things went south.

hope for the best, plan for the worst.

I use the autopot system and fill an 11 gallon reservoir with 3 gallons of mixed Remos food. Very simple. My plants are out of control and not a single issue showing.
Thanks for chiming In tony!! Means a lot!!
I will have to swing by and check out your grow!! :high-five:

So your little one will arrive next month. Things are a changing, best of luck BL. With the hospital restrictions are you going to be able to be with her during the birth?
Thanks brother!! It’s a scary world we’re bringing her into no doubt!!

as of right now, I’m the only person that can be with my wife. I probably won’t be aloud in the room for surgery. We can’t bring our daughter there at all, and I think my wife is aloud one visitor at a time, I would have to leave the hospital while they visit. No one can hold the baby, and will have to see her through the glass... it’s kind of sad.

who knows maybe things will change to be even worse when we go to the hospital. Maybe I won’t even be able to be there at all... it’s really unclear to what’s actually going to happen... definitely didn’t expect for all this to happen 8 months ago...

will have to see her through the glass...
I remember looking at mine through the glass, that was standard operating procedure for my first, he was so teeny! Won't be long you'll all be home healthy, safe and sound! Cheers Big B gl bro!

Back
Top Bottom