Barney’s Farm With The Mars Hydro

Stinker, somehow calling that Runtz a runt doesn't seem fair.

She was grown among bohemoths through no fault of her own. :Rasta:

She really was the runt of the bunch. Its been difficult to give it enough light. Now that she gets more light the bud is looking better. As for behemoth, thanks. I didn't expect to max out the light height. Its been a real mix.

Next run will be photos, they are more predictable. Keeping these defoliated enough to get light and leaving enough foliage to thrive has been work. In the back of my mind I am hearing, don't mess with autos. I am surprised at the quality and how potent and frosty the couple that I tried are. The 1 Zkittlez that is hanging was sativa strong, has turned blueish and glistens like its wet.

The bud smell has been getting more noticeable in the house for the last couple days. My carbon filter is fading fast. Rather than order another and wait, I'll make the 40 min drive and pu a new one. Usually I just order everything except for soil.

The last three shorter plants should be ready by the weekend. There is also a Runtz runt. The taller 3 will be another few weeks. :peace:

IMG_1533.JPG

IMG_1536.JPG

IMG_1539.JPG

IMG_1543.JPG
Insane garden Amigo! Dayum.

NTH

Mate, those colas are insane :high-five:
Thanks Nick. Topping the 3 early worked out.
Stinker is able to make them look like they look on the packet, they look immaculate. There's even more big ones hiding behind other big ones. You've looked after them super well!
This grow came together well. Its the first time I grew more than 4 at the same time inside. :thanks:
Insane garden Amigo! Dayum.

NTH
Thank you, NTH. Thanks for stopping by. Lately I have no time to catch up on journals. Need to make time. :ganjamon:

--------------------

It looks like the 2nd Watermelon Zkittlez (1st pic) will be ready to go dark on Saturday with a couple Cheesecake's soon after. Its hard to believe there were 4 other plants in there 10 days ago. Its day 79 and I hope these are ready by 90.
The 1st Zkittlez is almost ready to weigh and jar. :peace:

IMG_1548.JPG

IMG_1550.JPG

IMG_1551.JPG

IMG_1552.JPG

IMG_1553.JPG

The bud smell has been getting more noticeable in the house for the last couple days. My carbon filter is fading fast. Rather than order another and wait, I'll make the 40 min drive and pu a new one. Usually I just order everything except for soil.

The last three shorter plants should be ready by the weekend. There is also a Runtz runt. The taller 3 will be another few weeks. :peace:

IMG_1533.JPG

IMG_1536.JPG

IMG_1539.JPG

IMG_1543.JPG

This grow came together well. Its the first time I grew more than 4 at the same time inside. :thanks:

Thank you, NTH. Thanks for stopping by. Lately I have no time to catch up on journals. Need to make time. :ganjamon:

--------------------

It looks like the 2nd Watermelon Zkittlez (1st pic) will be ready to go dark on Saturday with a couple Cheesecake's soon after. Its hard to believe there were 4 other plants in there 10 days ago. Its day 79 and I hope these are ready by 90.

IMG_1548.JPG

IMG_1550.JPG

IMG_1551.JPG

IMG_1552.JPG

IMG_1553.JPG
Great looking colas!
I’d sword you with those :laugh:

--------------------

IMG_1548.JPG

IMG_1550.JPG

IMG_1551.JPG

IMG_1552.JPG

IMG_1553.JPG
Lovlies lying1

Hi Stinky!

I want a tape measure on those Empire State Buildings! The colors and the variety in this tent make it for one of my favorite of your auto grows!

So funny I was just having the 90 day auto talk with someone...I feel like we are usually pulling at 75 days or more...I'm glad they are taking their time though being all tall and beautiful as they are-more time for me to look!

Amazing, it's like an alpine cola scene, or a city scene of cola skyscrapers!
I'm amazed they are standing on their own. I needed to stake the supercropped Cheesecake. Its in a 2 gal and the whole pot wants to tip.
If I can get my Mimosa over the finish line she will have the longest cola I’ve ever grown. Mine are always stumps.
I'm sure you will and grow the longest coca cola. :)
Great looking colas!
I’d sword you with those :laugh:
:Namaste:. Is that a challenge?
Lovlies lying1
Thank you!
So funny I was just having the 90 day auto talk with someone...I feel like we are usually pulling at 75 days or more...I'm glad they are taking their time though being all tall and beautiful as they are-more time for me to look!
It looks like it will be 90 days minimum. These Runtz wen from 68 and 74 days. You grow some awesome long colas. :cool:

---------

Today the 2nd Zkittles and the Runtz runt were taken out of the tent. Will chop them tomorrow. Down to 5 now.

The 1st Zkittles was jarred today at 94g and the last Runtz at 67g. Happy grows :peace:

IMG_1555.JPG

IMG_1560.JPG

IMG_1561.JPG

Good morning La Rue!

Garden is looking noice mate :)
Noice indeed. Thank you dear. :)
Outstanding gardening stinker!
Thank you, the feeling is mutual.
Lovlies lying1
I was going to let this go, but have to ask. Are you accusing me of lying?
-----------------

Yesterday I took a few glamour shots of the 2nd Watermelon Zkittlez. Also attempted with the runt but they came out bright. I've been working on my photography skills. There is alot to learn.

Two of the Strawberry Cheesecakes will be ready any day. The tall topped 3rd is finishing up fast and will probably be ready by next weekend.

Thanks for checking in. Happy grows :peace:

P1020312 copy.jpg

P1020271.JPG

IMG_1563.JPG

IMG_1564.JPG

IMG_1565.JPG

Haha! Your Cut Buds Lying in the box man. I could have used more words splaining I see.:D
I thought it was something like that but couldn't figure it out. :ganjamon: Thanks for splaining.

Just awesome Stinker!

All the tall one's are starting to lean, like they're saying "We can't stay upright much longer!" :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom