Barneys Farm Sponsors Grow: Gorilla Zkittles, Orange Sherbert Plus Many More

I love this idea Prof! The first 7 plant single pot run was alot of fun to watch and this one should be a blast too. I think I read earlier that you are shutting this thread down after this run I can't think of a better way to finish this thread off featuring every Barney's strain you have done on this thread.

It doesn't appear to be yet. I Have a feeling that we're just gonna have to let this one do whatever it does. I think it's gonna lose all of the large fans as they just fall off now when I brush past them if I'm not careful.

Well, it sounds like you are going to be trying "Schwazzing" this round - way to blaze the trail prof! :)

00.jpg
Use Schwazzing To Expose Your Buds To More Light

You truly are the Mad Professor!! :thedoubletake:
I've been called worse!
I love this idea Prof! The first 7 plant single pot run was alot of fun to watch and this one should be a blast too. I think I read earlier that you are shutting this thread down after this run I can't think of a better way to finish this thread off featuring every Barney's strain you have done on this thread.
I couldn't end on a low note. The lose of the TB and now the failing DSD isn't how I imagined this journal ending. So I'll try and make it up to you all. Hopefully the 2 newest strains will play ball this time
Well, it sounds like you are going to be trying "Schwazzing" this round - way to blaze the trail prof! :)

00.jpg
Use Schwazzing To Expose Your Buds To More Light
Schwazzing is a new one for me lol. I like that word though. It reminds me of Shed for some reason
Cool! 10 plants in a 10 gallon pot - I'd love to watch that!
Here's what 7 different strains looks like in one of those pots. We can do 10....
IMG_6403.JPG
IMG_6404.JPG
IMG_6405.JPG
IMG_6406.JPG

Time to look at my most recent conundrum. I finally got around to staking the DSD so at least she's not going to fall over now. She's had a flush and I've run some more feed through her. She looks very messy and the damage is still happening to her fan leaves. I'm just hoping that the smoke she gives up at the end is good as I don't think that there will be much at this rate. Her buds actually look quite nice despite their small size. This strain is advertised a heavy yielder but I really can't see it with this one. I did I grow a Skywalker Kush last year though which had a similar growth pattern and bud formation and she actually had some weight to I think by the end so I'm not quite counting this one out yet but it doesn't look great. One thing which is good about her though is the frost development. Can't fault her there. She's also nice and open allowing for light to easily reach those hard to get to places. That may not count for much though if she's not healthy enough to grow decent buds. Still she's trucks on though....
ORG_DSC09788.JPG
ORG_DSC09789.JPG
ORG_DSC09790.JPG
ORG_DSC09791.JPG
ORG_DSC09792.JPG
ORG_DSC09793.JPG
ORG_DSC09794.JPG

Time to look at my most recent conundrum. I finally got around to staking the DSD so at least she's not going to fall over now. She's had a flush and I've run some more feed through her. She looks very messy and the damage is still happening to her fan leaves. I'm just hoping that the smoke she gives up at the end is good as I don't think that there will be much at this rate. Her buds actually look quite nice despite their small size. This strain is advertised a heavy yielder but I really can't see it with this one. I did I grow a Skywalker Kush last year though which had a similar growth pattern and bud formation and she actually had some weight to I think by the end so I'm not quite counting this one out yet but it doesn't look great. One thing which is good about her though is the frost development. Can't fault her there. She's also nice and open allowing for light to easily reach those hard to get to places. That may not count for much though if she's not healthy enough to grow decent buds. Still she's trucks on though....
ORG_DSC09788.JPG
ORG_DSC09789.JPG
ORG_DSC09790.JPG
ORG_DSC09791.JPG
ORG_DSC09792.JPG
ORG_DSC09793.JPG
ORG_DSC09794.JPG

The buds look fine and there is only minor tip burn on the sugar leaves.

Did you read any comments on strain reviews whether the strain is predisposed to hermaphroditism?

I'd let the plant cannibalize those fan leaves - pulling them off now would be unwanted stress. Besides, sinsemilla unlike my Mrs, doesn't care if she's pretty :)

I'm sure you're watching for nanners - and they'll show up in a few weeks or so if they are going to right?

Overall it doesn't look that bad - the issue is likely only going to cost you about 10% of the maximum yield.

It reminds me of Shed for some reason
Dunno why! I'm against the practice personally.

I don't claim to know anything about home made soil or the compost you have cooking in your yard, or even your shyster's back-of-the-lorry stuff, but I do know that almost every single soil recipe and store-bought bag has ingredient(s) in it to buffer the pH of the soil to keep it stable. There must be a scientific reason for that.

The buds look fine and there is only minor tip burn on the sugar leaves.

Did you read any comments on strain reviews whether the strain is predisposed to hermaphroditism?

I'd let the plant cannibalize those fan leaves - pulling them off now would be unwanted stress. Besides, sinsemilla unlike my Mrs, doesn't care if she's pretty :)

I'm sure you're watching for nanners - and they'll show up in a few weeks or so if they are going to right?

Overall it doesn't look that bad - the issue is likely only going to cost you about 10% of the maximum yield.
hey DCC. as far as I'm aware there isn't any strain reviews for these yet as they were only released last month.

I wont be pulling anymore leaves. besides they'd probably fall off before I got to them

no nanners yet! feels like a pyrrhic victory

10%? Id guess that itll be closer to 80% lol
Dunno why! I'm against the practice personally.

I don't claim to know anything about home made soil or the compost you have cooking in your yard, or even your shyster's back-of-the-lorry stuff, but I do know that almost every single soil recipe and store-bought bag has ingredient(s) in it to buffer the pH of the soil to keep it stable. There must be a scientific reason for that.

It reminded me of the word schlepping which in turn reminds me of you. Consider yourself lucky. the word swaffelen reminds me of Preston

I'm guessing that the scientific reason is so that your plants don't die

hey DCC. as far as I'm aware there isn't any strain reviews for these yet as they were only released last month.

I wont be pulling anymore leaves. besides they'd probably fall off before I got to them

no nanners yet! feels like a pyrrhic victory

10%? Id guess that itll be closer to 80% lol

It reminded me of the word schlepping which in turn reminds me of you. Consider yourself lucky. the word swaffelen reminds me of Preston

I'm guessing that the scientific reason is so that your plants don't die
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I'm honored.

Its good to know that people who are thousands of miles away are thinking of you even if its about you using your penis as a hammer
.....or a baseball bat!
:rofl:

I'd be down for a game of Home Run Derby at one of those Thai "ping-pong ball shows"
:thumb:

Hey 420. I'm back in action after breaking my tablet and being unable to even get on the site for a couple days let alone uploading any pics. I have a couple updates for you today with one being awesome and the other....not so lol. The Dos Si Dos just doesn't want to play ball and is getting worse. I know right. What could she possibly look like now? Well, I shall show you all shortly. The good news is that all 18 of the seeds have germinated with only one being unusable. One of the Gorilla Zkittles doesn't have any leaves which has happened to me a few time before. It wont grow any no matter how long you wait so that's one down. Other than that though the rest look good. Guess which one looks the best....that's right! The Tropicanna Banana lol Guess which ones were the first to pop....That's right! The Tropicanna Banana and the Dos Si Dos 33's lol. Hopefully we'll have some better luck this time around. Back with some pics shortly
:passitleft:

Hmmm, interesting conversation to stumble into - baseball bat - you lucky playa you lol! :)

Hey @ProfessorFlora , in lieu of this great conversation, I'll see your "Hang 10" and raise you "2 Shakes of a Lamb's Tail":

I'm gonna do two Chemdawgs in a 10 gallon pot!
Nice. I look forward to seeing how they turn out. When I first did it I was expecting it to go wrong quite early on but nothing happened. Weeks past and still nothing. It wasn't until around week 8 that some of the plants started to show some small signs of stress. It was likely nutrient related though rather than because of the shared pot. It was such a smooth round that I'm doing it again but with added stress lol. I'll have my eyes on the TB and the DSD33 like a hawk in a staring contest

Here they are! 18 plants, 10 strains and soon just 1 pot. Now I have to choose the best seedling from pair which isn't a difficult choice for most. One of the TB's is way ahead of the rest so I don't know if I want that one over her slower sister. normally you'd be looking for the most vigorous but I'm not sure I want a giant in amongst these. Of course there's no way of telling whether or not if it'll still be ahead by the end of flower but I'm guessing that one will be pretty good. One of the Vanilla Kush looks completely different to the other so there a choice to be made there as well. It's fat leaves vs thin leaves with that one. The rest have pretty much made the decision for me as one is superior to the other. So the next step is to get them planted but ill give them another day or so to stand up properly at least. Saying that I'll probably do it tomorrow as I'm impatient and have some spare time this weekend lol. Here's the new seeds....
DSC09981.JPG
DSC09982.JPG

Gorilla Zkittles with no leaves....
DSC09983.JPG

The big Tropicanna Banana....
DSC09985.JPG

Vanilla Kush with fat leaves....
DSC09986.JPG

Some more....
DSC09987.JPG

Another one....
DSC09992.JPG

It's a bit like it Mr S. The nerves are setting in now as it went so well last time. I've upped the ante since then with more plants, longer veg times and less space. who's ready for a party!

Back
Top Bottom