Barneys Farm Sponsors Grow: Gorilla Zkittles, Orange Sherbert Plus Many More

Hey @ProfessorFlora , that map you made for your "10 Commandments" grow could easily be etched onto a stone tablet.

And that other plant giving you trouble, let her know that if she doesn't shape up, then she could easily become a burning bush! :)
That plant didn't shape up. I destroyed her today.

More on that in a moment
:passitleft:

Hey 420. These are the final pics of this Dos Si Dos 33. I decided that it was futile. Her buds have barely grown in size over the last couple weeks whilst her leaves have continued to die off. I don't see the point of wasting anymore electricity or nutrients on her and would rather use the space for something else. So here we are on Flowering day 58. The final moments of the Dos Si Dos 33.....
DSC00082.JPG
DSC00083.JPG
DSC00084.JPG
DSC00085.JPG
DSC00086.JPG
DSC00087.JPG
DSC00088.JPG
DSC00089.JPG
DSC00090.JPG
DSC00093.JPG

The buds actually look pretty damn good...she'll give you back a little something for your time....

That plant didn't shape up. I destroyed her today.

More on that in a moment

Damn! That really sucks!!!!

When you do the autopsy are you going to look at the root tips?

And I'm curious about the branches - were they starting to dry out inside? I've noticed that once before when a plant's top cola's sugar leaves burnt like those in your pic.

I'm just trained to always root-cause an issue whenever possible.

But if you're pissed and you just wanna move on - please let me know so I'm not bugging you.

Hey 420. These are the final pics of this Dos Si Dos 33. I decided that it was futile. Her buds have barely grown in size over the last couple weeks whilst her leaves have continued to die off. I don't see the point of wasting anymore electricity or nutrients on her and would rather use the space for something else. So here we are on Flowering day 58. The final moments of the Dos Si Dos 33.....
DSC00082.JPG
DSC00083.JPG
DSC00084.JPG
DSC00085.JPG
DSC00086.JPG
DSC00087.JPG
DSC00088.JPG
DSC00089.JPG
DSC00090.JPG
DSC00093.JPG
:rip:

Hey guys. I did my trademark move and fell asleep after posting the update again lol. My daughter has finally started to sleep through the nights (sometimes) and I don't get woken up every hour which is often when I get to post my reply's and updates.
The buds actually look pretty damn good...she'll give you back a little something for your time....
The trichs are still mostly clear with some cloudy here and there. It'll probably be quite racy but like you said, we'll get something. it does smell very nice though
Damn! That really sucks!!!!

When you do the autopsy are you going to look at the root tips?

And I'm curious about the branches - were they starting to dry out inside? I've noticed that once before when a plant's top cola's sugar leaves burnt like those in your pic.

I'm just trained to always root-cause an issue whenever possible.

But if you're pissed and you just wanna move on - please let me know so I'm not bugging you.
I'll definitely be checking out the roots when I empty the pot on the weekend. The stump seems sturdy enough which would indicate that the roots aren't weak. ive chopped her and the branches are good. Thick stick as the Baron said
There should be a compost heap emoji
That's too bad Prof. On the positive side the buds you will get off her look quite nice and very frosty.
Not to worry N. There's always a silver lining somewhere. I hope I can squeeze 2oz from her but I'm not sure I will. Got some pics of the new grow coming up though

Time to repent!

The new grow is now in motion and although things seem quite slow and comfortable at the moment its going to get crazy in here. I'll probably remove the smaller pot once flowering is underway as I'll definitely be needing every inch of space this tent has to offer. my plan is to grow one main cola with each strain and completely strip all of the lower growth. there'll be no topping with these as I've done this before and have realised that to do so would firstly slow them down a little but then create wide growth which is something we really don't want. Last time I decided not to top and was really grateful that I didn't. Every single one of these is doing well so far though its still very early. Some stand out more than others like the Ayahausca Purple which is a short strain but is currently the biggest. She'll be overtaken I expect by strains like the G13 Haze and the Tropicanna Banana during the flowering stretch if not sooner. My next move will be to get the top of the pot covered in sand as there are some fungus gnats starting to show up in here. Time for some pics of the future madness....
DSC00126.JPG
DSC00127.JPG
DSC00132.JPG

Last night when I took these pics I knew which strains they were but since then ive forgotton lol. I'll do some individual pics shortly....
DSC00128.JPG
DSC00129.JPG
DSC00130.JPG
DSC00131.JPG

Here's the pics of the individual seedlings....

Purple Punch....
DSC00161.JPG

Ayahausca Purple....
DSC00162.JPG

Shishkaberry....
DSC00163.JPG

Orange Sherbert....
DSC00164.JPG

Cookies Kush....
DSC00165.JPG

Dos Si Dos 33....
DSC00166.JPG

Vanilla Kush....
DSC00167.JPG

G13 Haze....
DSC00168.JPG

Gorilla Zkittles....
DSC00169.JPG

Tropicanna Banana....
DSC00170.JPG

I have a sneaky suspicion that ive just ballsed that up lol. I'll try and work it out later

The trichs are still mostly clear with some cloudy here and there. It'll probably be quite racy but like you said, we'll get something. it does smell very nice though
#giveittotheinlaws!!

Sorry about having to chop her, but you’ll make great use of the space and fast. Nice looking babies - whoever they are!!

Looks like it's going to be a fun ride. I hope you have a full contingent of "10" references on hand!

Couldnt agree more! I just picture a rainbow and a sprite like Proffessor, skipping through peat fields and throwing seeds willy nilly to the wind. Humming some unintelligible song.

Looks like it's going to be a fun ride. I hope you have a full contingent of "10" references on hand!
You know me. I have nothing
That's funny, because I believe it was completely caused by the soil!
Your probably right. I've still got the soil but I probably wont use it for the indoor grows anymore. I'll stick some gooseberry cuttings in it or something
Love the tight node spacing on the Shishka...should work out well for that space!
:laugh:
HA! jokes on you. that's not the Shishkaberry lol
#giveittotheinlaws!!

Sorry about having to chop her, but you’ll make great use of the space and fast. Nice looking babies - whoever they are!!
I know what I did. I disorientated myself by putting the pot back in the tent the wrong way around lol. Go Prof!
Couldnt agree more! I just picture a rainbow and a sprite like Proffessor, skipping through peat fields and throwing seeds willy nilly to the wind. Humming some unintelligible song.
That unintelligible song was by Bjork!

Good.
I want to see what your G13 haze smells like. Mine was like spicy old pizza sauce.
Good smoke just smelled gross. Didn't taste bad though. A bit sweet.

Must be why you were only humming it!
There's actually a video on YouTube of me being "musical". If you ever saw it then you'd know why I hum
Good.
I want to see what your G13 haze smells like. Mine was like spicy old pizza sauce.
Good smoke just smelled gross. Didn't taste bad though. A bit sweet.
Hey VG! I feel bad as I haven't stopped by your journal in a little while. I think I'll need to roll more than a couple joints for that catch up lol. Spicy old pizza sauce eh? I tend to enjoy the more odd tasting strains but that does sound funky lol. Were the effects balanced at all or did they have a sativa lean? I've got so many indica varieties on the go and keep meaning to find a decent sativa. Hope you are well m'dear

There's actually a video on YouTube of me being "musical". If you ever saw it then you'd know why I hum

Hey VG! I feel bad as I haven't stopped by your journal in a little while. I think I'll need to roll more than a couple joints for that catch up lol. Spicy old pizza sauce eh? I tend to enjoy the more odd tasting strains but that does sound funky lol. Were the effects balanced at all or did they have a sativa lean? I've got so many indica varieties on the go and keep meaning to find a decent sativa. Hope you are well m'dear
She was an invigorating strain..;):D
You should read the last couple pages of my journal where we discuss NLV vs BLV.
Don't worry about the rest.

She was an invigorating strain..;):D
You should read the last couple pages of my journal where we discuss NLV vs BLV.
Don't worry about the rest.
Invigorating. That's good to hear.
Ok. I'll make your thread my next port of call. Gotta get some sleep first though

Hey 420. Yesterday I covered the tops of my pots in sand to prevent the fungus gnats from taking control. Their populations have exploded over the last week as the temps in the UK are very mild for this time of year. I'm currently wearing shorts as I write this lol. There are bees and plenty of other insects which shouldn't be around at the moment. Loads of flies as well though. I waited until the seedlings had a little strength in the stems before I covered the top in sand just in case I flattened one. They're all happy though and should have some better protection now from mother nature and her armies of parasites. The larvae which are in there are now trapped and will all die off eventually.

The plants are all doing well so far and were watered last night. I only gave them about 4 litres of tap water with the ph adjusted to 6.5. there's no way I'm going to saturate this pot for a little while yet though its surprising how quickly these will finish up the pots if its anything like the last time. I'm going to give these around 4 weeks of veg before I flip to flower but will keep them tidy. I don't really know how I'll trim them up until I see how they grow. Expect to see the snips coming out quite a bit though lol.

Here's where we are at today....
DSC00187.JPG

10 strains in a 10 gallon pot....
DSC00188.JPG

The bonus squad....
DSC00189.JPG

The fast growing Tropicanna Banana....
DSC00190.JPG

It makes the grow room feel more summery when you add the sand....
DSC00191.JPG

#MrSaugaEyeView.com....
DSC00192.JPG

Back
Top Bottom