Bassman's RDWC - High Defoliation - Master Kush Grow #2

All done, tent closed up, too tired to do pics now. I'll check in an hour or so.

10-11 hrs in, peaked in before leaving for work with a flashlight. Floor dry!

Update:

Day 39 in Flower period.

Lights: 10 hrs on/ 14 hrs off
PPM: 1080 @ .500 conv (2.16 e.c.)
PH: 6.1
Temps: 72-81
RH: 45-60%
Water temp: 67.5f

Approx time to harvest per seed vendor: 10-17 days
Last time I grew this strain it went beyond end time, so my guess is 14-22 days.

System is running perfect. No leaks, back to high flow 396gph pump. Added 2 gals approx of ro water today. This should be about normal. I'll be setting up string support over the next few days. I don't call it netting, because I just run a few strands back and forth across.

Lotsa sticky, smelly, frosty in there! Just rubbing some buds with my arm and arm on desk a 8x10 pc of paper stuck to my arm.

There's one monster bud/cluster of buds in the back that I wouldn't be surprised if it reached over 2oz dry for the entire cluster. Mid sections are starting to look pretty good too.

BPN nutes are doing this grow well!

Enjoy the pics!
PB2900011.JPG
PB290002.JPG
PB2900031.JPG
PB290004.JPG
PB290005.JPG
PB290007.JPG
PB290008.JPG

those look amazing and ty all for the welcome, say bassman been meaning to ask how do you know when its time to add the strings? like when the branches start to sag near the main stem?

Looks great bassman. Glad all the seal issues are resolved. :thumb:

say tacticalgrow mind if i steal part of your sigy there? bottom half seems fairly usefull

Please do you and about 5 others have taken it :)

haha thanks man well im in canada so i need to reword it a bit... but that looks very handy i actually went digging through this thread earlier trying to find it at first i thought it was xl8ter i think is how his name is spelt then i thought it was HMG and a few others lol. Glad you posted and i saw it hehe.

Glad to be helpful. :)

Back
Top Bottom