Best Papers?

I first used Zig-zag then J+B which everyone called jobs. I switched to Chills after I was given 150.00 dollars worth of merchandise for unloading 10 pallets from my trailer for the owner of the company. I told him that he had to unload that it wasn’t my job/ responsibility n he paid me with merchandise. lol I ended up giving a beautiful 50 dollar bong to my neighbor because P.O. said it was a violation to possess it. Feker! CL🍀

My favorite papers are any kind that are filled with good weed. Big Bamboo are good when you can find them. I think they're a rice paper.
I always flash back to the rolling paper in Cheech and Chong’s “Big Bamboo” album. (Showing my age)

RAWORGK-SLIM_04-28-23-1.png

b7b7a2a4-64cf-4a22-b5a7-bf7f5b309944-397239231.jpg

My go tos! I used Elements before hemp rolling papers were a thing! They've been around since forever.

I hardly roll joints anymore. Only Volcano and E-nail except if I'm on the move!

b7b7a2a4-64cf-4a22-b5a7-bf7f5b309944-397239231.jpg

My go tos! I used Elements before hemp rolling papers were a thing! They've been around since forever.
Elements anyways canoe on me, no matter how I roll em.

Only papers I’ve found that I don’t have to re-light five times per joint. Wish they made them in cone shape.

i think zags have a cone that is closer to what you want.

Back
Top Bottom