Black Diamond Perfect Sun Club

Those mutations are phenomenal.

Man, Nismo, have any pics of it? .

She was in a 7 gallon pot and that's all the bigger she got. Crop circle auto

11.jpg

She was in a 7 gallon pot and that's all the bigger she got. Crop circle auto

0b74fb829ef1849bf4226b03924bef0f.jpg
That's awesome. Ha!

Thank you for the share. You and Canna always have amazing grows.

Kudos!

Looks like we have some nice plants that will be finishing soonish. I am really impressed with everyone's grows. I can't remember if I shared with you guys the dry weight I got from 1 Goliath in a 5x5 tent. 2.48 pounds. I share the numbers at 17 minutes. I know, super long to just get he dry weight. Sometimes I just go off on tangents. But for those that wanted to see the buds being weighed, I made the video.

I still need to finish putting together the photos from that grow into a time lapse video.

[video=youtube;kE-RNKqcGkc]
[/video]

Looks like we have some nice plants that will be finishing soonish. I am really impressed with everyone's grows. I can't remember if I shared with you guys the dry weight I got from 1 Goliath in a 5x5 tent. 2.48 pounds. I share the numbers at 17 minutes. I know, super long to just get he dry weight. Sometimes I just go off on tangents. But for those that wanted to see the buds being weighed, I made the video.

I still need to finish putting together the photos from that grow into a time lapse video.

[video=youtube;kE-RNKqcGkc]
[/video]
Neil your tangents are freaking epic keep up all the awesome work with the fight vids too, I think it's awesome the reasons you're doing it. I subbed up to that page, I'm not a fighter or a martial artist myself but I'll spread the word. Namaste brother.

Back
Top Bottom