Bluter's Happy Home For Hilarious Hempsters

It does look like a begonia. Lol.

i know lol

read part of a thread where someone got a non-cannabis seed. it was a couple wks in before they were certain. sort of an unofficial guess this plant contest.

i know lol

read part of a thread where someone got a non-cannabis seed. it was a couple wks in before they were certain. sort of an unofficial guess this plant contest.
I may have read the same one.

There are some flowers I definitely don't want to smoke.

I don't think it's fair that cannabis is illegal where I am yet my neighbor can grow Jimsonweed next door...

Jimsonweed
Datura intoxication typically produces delirium, hallucination, hyperthermia, tachycardia, bizarre behavior, urinary retention, and severe mydriasis with resultant painful photophobia that can last several days. Pronounced amnesia is another commonly reported effect. The onset of symptoms generally occurs around 30 to 60 minutes after ingesting the herb. These symptoms generally last from 24 to 48 hours, but have been reported in some cases to last as long as 2 weeks.

Sounds great! Cannabis is definitely the problem.

Source

Datura intoxication typically produces delirium, hallucination, hyperthermia, tachycardia, bizarre behavior, urinary retention, and severe mydriasis with resultant painful photophobia that can last several days. Pronounced amnesia is another commonly reported effect. The onset of symptoms generally occurs around 30 to 60 minutes after ingesting the herb. These symptoms generally last from 24 to 48 hours, but have been reported in some cases to last as long as 2 weeks.

Source
IKR! Rediculous.

I don't think it's fair that cannabis is illegal where I am yet my neighbor can grow Jimsonweed next door...

always thought it was some kind of old-timey myth lol

always thought it was some kind of old-timey myth lol
Nope. Lol.

My neighbor is into ornamentals. Most of them are super poisonous. He has frickin castor growing too. They make ricine out of that stuff. Its among the most deadly plants on earth. Lol.
It's been fun keeping the pets and kids away from all the stuff he's growing. It's a beautiful plant which just makes it harder.:rolleyes:

Nope. Lol.

My neighbor is into ornamentals. Most of them are super poisonous. He has frickin castor growing too. They make ricine out of that stuff. Its among the most deadly plants on earth. Lol.
It's been fun keeping the pets and kids away from all the stuff he's growing. It's a beautiful plant which just makes it harder.:rolleyes:

yikes !
one of my friends grows all kinds of weird stuff too. one year he only grew stuff that would frack you up. his yard looked amazing lol. grows all kinds of medicinal stuff mostly. plus herbs and spices.

i wouldn't know jimson weed from any other road weed.

yikes !
one of my friends grows all kinds of weird stuff too. one year he only grew stuff that would frack you up. his yard looked amazing lol. grows all kinds of medicinal stuff mostly. plus herbs and spices.

i wouldn't know jimson weed from any other road weed.
I've only seen Jimsonweed as an ornamental. Morning glory is psychoactive too. It has D- lysergic acid amide in it. He has that too. Lol

Source

Read a story a long time ago about Jimsonweed being a possible solution to nuclear waste. The stuff would eat the radioactivity out of reactor core water. Then you could dispose of dried leaf rather than all the fluid. Also in that story was an anecdote from the Revolutionary War where supposedly some of Washington's troops got into some of it while trying to forage leaf for a salad. I guess they were out of the fight for a day or two. They said one guy spent a day keeping a feather aloft by blowing at it. Now that's some shit there.

one guy spent a day keeping a feather aloft by blowing at it. Now that's some shit there.

wow. not so good.
honestly thought the stuff was in the land of mark twain
but north of 40 here

worst thing i ever tried was that salvia sh*t
while the experience can be interesting, the entire 90 seconds you are absolutely terrified you aren't coming back

just never lol

wow. not so good.
honestly thought the stuff was in the land of mark twain
but north of 40 here

worst thing i ever tried was that salvia sh*t
while the experience can be interesting, the entire 90 seconds you are absolutely terrified you aren't coming back

just never lol

Never did salvia, but the stuff they sold at the Head Shops in the 80's called Rush was a disturbing but moderately interesting 90 second high. It was some kind of industrial strength glass cleaner that you would huff.

Never did salvia, but the stuff they sold at the Head Shops in the 80's called Rush was a disturbing but moderately interesting 90 second high. It was some kind of industrial strength glass cleaner that you would huff.

worked as a waiter for a bit in the 80's. the dishwashers were always huffing that in the dish pit lol
not much above glue sniffing...

so i'm a bad daddy .. :(

planned on upping MC on the next feed and missed the window on both.

work shifts and couldn't feed early.
there was a cal def starting on a couple so upping was a no brainer. knew they'd be dry this morning.
should have looked at them before work.

they ate the cots and first leaves ! probably had less than spit to live on.
they were all wilted and super pissed at me.

a couple of the NL paled up a bit over all too. 24hrs since i last checked on them.
upped the MC .8g to 4g / 6L and gave them a good flood. likely ramping to 5g / 6L quick.
added some perlite to the low NL as well lol.
still on ro and ph'ing to 5.8 (ish).

still premixing and not worried about ph drift.
may let go of ph'ing at all in a bit

stunty made out the best

friggin rock stunty ! she finally started to hook up.

dried up real quick here. rh dropped.

have fan running 24hr on them as well. may shut that down at lights out tonight.

was hoping to up pot the others to 2L this wkend. may have to hold up. will see how they bounce back.
likely do it any way lol. :Rasta:

dropped the floor. have the light at 90% and most weren't reaching for anything.

oh boy look at them pout...

everything all indica all day. really have to get some sativa dominant stuff going soon.
stunty might be expressing a sativa pheno, but away too early too tell for sure.

Back
Top Bottom