Bluter's Happy Home For Hilarious Hempsters

morning guys.

four showing this morning....

full

other two are just below surface. one is pretty twisted by the look. will see how that works out tonight after i get back.

misting them a couple times a day with a little ro and calmag ph'd to 5.8.
light is at 50% with the burple added in full time. still on 24/0.
rh is 45% at 23c under the dome.

going to 18/6 tonight or tomorrow once the other two peak up.
probably ramp the light by 5% or so when i do.

flicked a couple of shell skins off them this morning.

:)
:happy-birthday::party::woohoo:
Wearing nothing but their birthday suits!

good morning guys..

everyone is up today

full

pretty decent movement from yesterday even.

don't think the lsd in the top right hand corner will make it. it's just a tiny set of cot leaves with a few mm of root sticking in to the perlite. never seen anything like it. the cots opened under the media. just a tiny stub of root on it. debating popping another one right now so it's not so far behind.

will leave it for now to see what's going on. hasn't dried up yet so maybe hope.

will probably mix a super weak MC solution for misting and a little foliar. too early to water and they wouldn't survive in the media. been misting with a weak ro/calmag solution a couple times a day til now.

hmmm....

checked to see how much MC would make a guesstimated weak foliar.
for the amount of water i'd be mixing i could fart across the top of the MC and enough dust would settle in the RO...

my scale is to the .1g increments. i need .0001g lol
mixing bigger here we come :cheesygrinsmiley:

Theres no question foliar spray is a good thing...especially if you are locked out and need to apply some first aid. I think twice now, because either I rinse the foliage a few days after the application or one bud washes. And Im not up to bud washing....yet. I dont want to vape it.
At seedling stage, its a no brainer....getting around flip time, and Ive decided no more foliar spraying.

so i settled on mixing 1.3gMC/4Lro.
ppm measured out to less than the tap water.

drinking the MC foliar is healthier than what the municipality wants me to survive on.....

didn't ph. put it in a bigger bucket and figger it's gonna creep anyway.

Yes, be very careful with nutrients at this stage. The seedlings really don’t need anything at all until the first true leaves start photosynthesis.

i kept the calmag spray around too.
both are actually weaker than the tap water. figgered it couldn't hurt.

might drop the deck soon. it's just a bit tall.
not worried at the moment, but know firsthand these cobs can fry a seedling if not careful.

the tiny lsd is stubbornly determined ....

full

10 hrs ago figgered i would pulling a minuscule crispy casualty out of the perlite

it's trying for a first set.. that little root must be working it overtime :)

not real sure about the cots on the tangie..

full

it's a seedling. everything's a bit odd and they're great. or everything's a bit odd and they keel.... :straightface:

last couple runs have been ok. going cracked seedling into straight hempy is a bit tough. i could do a bit better method i'm sure.

everyone is sooo tiny and fragile. the rh was a bit high for seedlings. used a home boy clone dome which will get more air exchange.

full

my tray is super beat too. that pic shamed me into putting some rock tape on it.. :rolleyes:
everything i have is homemade,dollar store, passed down, or modded lol

Loving that homemade clone dome. Very effective design.
super cheap. couple cardboard boxes and a 49 cent roll of dollar store clear present wrap.

the tiny lsd is stubbornly determined ....

full

10 hrs ago figgered i would pulling a minuscule crispy casualty out of the perlite

it's trying for a first set.. that little root must be working it overtime :)

not real sure about the cots on the tangie..

full

it's a seedling. everything's a bit odd and they're great. or everything's a bit odd and they keel.... :straightface:

last couple runs have been ok. going cracked seedling into straight hempy is a bit tough. i could do a bit better method i'm sure.

everyone is sooo tiny and fragile. the rh was a bit high for seedlings. used a home boy clone dome which will get more air exchange.

full

my tray is super beat too. that pic shamed me into putting some rock tape on it.. :rolleyes:
everything i have is homemade,dollar store, passed down, or modded lol
That fits the Baroness' demands from the Baron perfectly....Remember, its not what you make....its what you keep.

also make a low dose thc canna pill for adhd control. insanely effective

Hi bluter I was tagging along for the hempy fun already but I stumbled across this tidbit and was curious to learn more.

just one q iffin you please,, what ph do you water at?

thanks

:volcano-smiley:

Hi bluter I was tagging along for the hempy fun already but I stumbled across this tidbit and was curious to learn more.

yes i do and yes it is. :)

some of my friends describe it as i am more of myself now. the good parts.
waay more balanced. not as quick to anger. able to think before react.

i got a pretty nice promotion after starting the regimen.

very strong opinions on the matter.

just one q iffin you please,, what ph do you water at?

thanks

:volcano-smiley:

lol. right now i am following hydro guidelines. i ph to 5.8(ish).
the (ish) is only as i don't chase it too hard. a good enough is good enough.

edit : oops that's the jungle room.

haven't bothered with ph yet at fort st veg/clone. may choose to ignore. will see, old habits die hard..
probably start on hydro rules and ween away.

Congrats on the babies! I knew that LSD was going to make it as soon as you wondered about dropping another seed :).
it's probably just a worn or dirty pot.
It's definitely something on the circuit board...I had the other channel done a few years ago but that place went out of business. :(
i seriously detest starting in hempy.
Funny, because I was going to change sprouting methods after reading beez0404's hempy cup method of seed germination!
I sprout directly in perlite. Instead of watering from the top during the delicate seedling stage, I put the hempy solo cup into a shallow container to fill the reservoir from the bottom. The perlite wicks up, and baby is in moist perlite
Similar to this is what I'm going to try next month. Goodbye peat pucks?
super cheap. couple cardboard boxes and a 49 cent roll of dollar store clear present wrap.
Noice!

Back
Top Bottom