Boomer444's 2013 Indoor & Outdoor Grows

re: Boomer444's 2013 Indoor & Outdoor Grows

Took a close look at the Blue Widow tonight and realized it was her time, so I took her down...Still have two outside.. Wet weight was 82 grams without weighing the gooey trim. Did somebody say kief? I put the trim from it with the trim from the babies I just harvested and the Big Bud I harvested a while back also...Should make several grams:cheesygrinsmiley:

Gotta like some trim hash. :thumb:

Congrats!

Looks great hoz I'm only going to be able to do one ourdoor this year not enough cover growing yet but I'm running a 430w hps and the new 400s mh in my new tent have one five gallon and trying the 2l hempies got about 20 of tgem going so should be fun +reps on the great grow and great Info

Five hour session of topping, trimming, weighing, photographing, and posting of the outdoor bloomers. Gonna kick-start the vegging I hope! First what the outside girls look like after topping.
IMG_083819.JPG

IMG_083919.JPG

Starting with Sour Diesel- 83.4g all weights are before drying and does NOT include the trim
IMG_083515.JPG

IMG_083616.JPG

Then to the North wall
Blue Cheese- 98.8g
IMG_083015.JPG

IMG_083116.JPG

Royal Purple- 76g
IMG_082813.JPG

IMG_082915.JPG

Blue Mystic- 55.9g
IMG_083216.JPG

IMG_083712.JPG

Blue Widow- 101.2g
IMG_083321.JPG

IMG_083425.JPG

With the other plants harvested prior to tonight I have a total of 517g in the net drying
IMG_084013.JPG

I AM STOKED!!! And I still have the four girls in the tent :yahoo:

Nice work and Love the drying net - Similar to what I do.. Cept mine arent the same as yours:) Looking great anyways buddy Im impressed. + Reps mate;) Smokemup

groooooovy Hoz!:welldone::party::yummy::yahoo::rollit: and good weed to you brother:)

Lookin good hoz +reps, no see too many grasshoppers yet, I hope they stay gone! I'm gonna post some pics of some outdoor plants soon, I am not able to grow outside this year per se, but my genetics are in the sun at a few locations. I don't know anyone who cares for the plants as tediously as you do, but it'll show some of the potential.:bravo:

Super groovey HOZ! :goodjob:

I love your picks and those buds looks really sweet!

Damn outdoor is stunning hozana! Really liking your set up, very professional and TIDY! Quick Q if I could on kief.. Do you dry all your trimmings as you would buds then store, or straight to the freezer for fresh trim. I've been doing both so I don't screw up fully :laughtwo: cant wait to see those indoor close ups :adore:keep it hoz you're killin' it! :peace: CA215

Damn outdoor is stunning hozana! Really liking your set up, very professional and TIDY! Quick Q if I could on kief.. Do you dry all your trimmings as you would buds then store, or straight to the freezer for fresh trim. I've been doing both so I don't screw up fully :laughtwo: cant wait to see those indoor close ups :adore:keep it hoz you're killin' it! :peace: CA215
I have been freezing right after trimming...had good yield from it...will have lots of it this time with much more trichs than previously. I will do a one week post tomorrow in the tent...:cheesygrinsmiley:

Super groovey HOZ! :goodjob:

I love your picks and those buds looks really sweet!
I am still very happy with the variety myself. A little more work to keep track of, but worth it.
:tokin:

Lookin good hoz +reps, no see too many grasshoppers yet, I hope they stay gone! I'm gonna post some pics of some outdoor plants soon, I am not able to grow outside this year per se, but my genetics are in the sun at a few locations. I don't know anyone who cares for the plants as tediously as you do, but it'll show some of the potential.:bravo:
Thanks Mc just trying to keep up :cheesygrinsmiley:

Looking great hoz.
TY Bill!

groooooovy Hoz!:welldone::party::yummy::yahoo::rollit: and good weed to you brother:)
Thanks Fish! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Nice work and Love the drying net - Similar to what I do.. Cept mine arent the same as yours:) Looking great anyways buddy Im impressed. + Reps mate;) Smokemup
Thanks Smoke!:cheesygrinsmiley:Yeah mine are the same, but different also:rofl:

awesomex haul brother! looking good in the hozer hood! bong time!:roorrip:
I am very happy with this harvest and hope the revegging goes well, if not there are 2 Royal Purple, a Blue Mystic that are vegging as well as the two Trailor Trash (hope they're girls).:cheesygrinsmiley:

Crop Report...Dry Weight after 2 days in the net
Sour Diesel 22g nice firm nugs
Blue Cheese 27.5g nice firm nugs also
Royal Purple 21.4g very fruity smell again...
Blue Mystic 13.9g nice firm nugs
Blue Widow 26.1g Such tight closely spaced nugs
3.96oz total :yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom